PM asshattery

Clearly you are not the dome (I can only assume he means Domme and not the kind of dome referenced in that wretched series they made out of Stephen King's novel) for him.

A red pen ap would rock.

Then again, his first punishment could be to write that pm correctly 100 times. :D

293307_large.jpg

Perhaps he meant Thunderdome

Sometimes I wish the Forums allowed for a Red pen application, so people could return grammar-poor PMs corrected.

I'm with you on that one!

Clearly you are not the dome (I can only assume he means Domme and not the kind of dome referenced in that wretched series they made out of Stephen King's novel) for him.

A red pen ap would rock.

Then again, his first punishment could be to write that pm correctly 100 times. :D

That's a fantastic idea! Let me go look for him again (no, not really!).

293307_large.jpg

Perhaps he meant Thunderdome

Perhaps, but he missed the mark. I look nothing like that...!

Confessions Of An Asshat

I couldn't help it, your AmPics th'd just hit every one of my buttons. There I was, alone in my house, with a raging hard on, drooling over each & every one of your pics and posts.
Sigh I restrained myself for nine months...but yesterday, horny & frustrated I finally sent out my first unsolicited cock pic. I just couldn't help myself, or the bizarre rationalization that somehow it was not only appropriate but welcomed. Even though I know better, in that moment I had to grab my smartphone, click a pic and hit send...sigh.

Well to her credit she did handle it very well.

MuchMorePoliteThanIdeserved said:
I *so* want to be flattered by this pic but I can't do it. I find dick pics hilarious. Just this out of context body part, flailing in the wind. It looks lonely and cold. I want to put a sock on it.

Ooops.
Just want to apologize to all of Litster womankind. Every man can occasionally have a touch of asshat...please forgive us. Thanks.

:eek:

Confessions Of An Asshat

I couldn't help it, your AmPics th'd just hit every one of my buttons. There I was, alone in my house, with a raging hard on, drooling over each & every one of your pics and posts.
Sigh I restrained myself for nine months...but yesterday, horny & frustrated I finally sent out my first unsolicited cock pic. I just couldn't help myself, or the bizarre rationalization that somehow it was not only appropriate but welcomed. Even though I know better, in that moment I had to grab my smartphone, click a pic and hit send...sigh.

Ooops.
Just want to apologize to all of Litster womankind. Every man can occasionally have a touch of asshat...please forgive us. Thanks.

Your persona makes me want to warm your flailing penis with something other than a sock. xoxoxo

Confessions Of An Asshat

Ooops.

Awww that was sweet!!! :heart:

Confessions Of An Asshat

Ooops.

To your credit, you seem to have learned your lesson--even though it was the hard way, no pun intended. Her response had me in hysterics.

One I got today. Yamn.

Mmmm
I'd luv to tongue your ass
Tight little ass I can imagine
Sounds like this one would benefit from being hit with the fire hose.

Your persona makes me want to warm your flailing penis with something other than a sock. xoxoxo

Awwwww, ribs & whiskey for all! ;)

To your credit, you seem to have learned your lesson--even though it was the hard way, no pun intended. Her response had me in hysterics.

Haa haa it got a belly chuckle out of me too......so a quick vid of me doing a Red Hot Chili Peppers impersonation in a sock & motorcycle helmet is a no go?

:D

Received a few PMs from a man whose screen name describes his penis. When I called him on it, told him I didn't want to talk about his cock, he became all defensive and called me names. Seriously men, if you want women to talk you seriously, don't have screen names that describe what you think of your weenie!

Received a few PMs from a man whose screen name describes his penis. When I called him on it, told him I didn't want to talk about his cock, he became all defensive and called me names. Seriously men, if you want women to talk you seriously, don't have screen names that describe what you think of your weenie!

The key word here being "think"!!!!

When one reports a PM sent by a highly precocious young man (one who states his age is under 18), how long does it take for this to be processed?

When one reports a PM sent by a highly precocious young man (one who states his age is under 18), how long does it take for this to be processed?

Return said PM with this answer,

"I am pointing and laughing at you and your little winkie"

The Asshat Service Squad (ASS) processes these reports in order of receipt. Since the caseload is backed up due to high volume you can expect the results of the investigation sometime in early 2017. Thank you for your patience! :D

The sexual PMs are pretty funny, for the purposes of this thread. However, the ones that really get me are the guys that just send random "do u wanna chat" PMs to girls. I see the angle with the sexual angle, as silly as it is to just lead with that. But the "wanna chat" angle? It seems impossible. With the sexual angle, you may find some girl who has whatever kink you're going for. Odds are against you, but it may show some commonality, if you strike gold.

Why not just include something- ANYTHING- about yourself in the PM? I mean, unless you just seem intriguing and insanely interesting on the forums (like me), why on earth would someone engage in conversation with someone whose opener is "wanna chat"? How boring of a conversation does that make? I can only imagine what a person like that would have to say.

What they really should write, instead of "wanna chat", is "wanna watch me wank". They should just get it out there.

This especially rings true with posters who have one or two posts. I mean, on top of a shitty opener, you can't even research them to find out how uninteresting they are.

This truly perplexes me.

The sexual PMs are pretty funny, for the purposes of this thread. However, the ones that really get me are the guys that just send random "do u wanna chat" PMs to girls. I see the angle with the sexual angle, as silly as it is to just lead with that. But the "wanna chat" angle? It seems impossible. With the sexual angle, you may find some girl who has whatever kink you're going for. Odds are against you, but it may show some commonality, if you strike gold.

Why not just include something- ANYTHING- about yourself in the PM? I mean, unless you just seem intriguing and insanely interesting on the forums (like me), why on earth would someone engage in conversation with someone whose opener is "wanna chat"? How boring of a conversation does that make? I can only imagine what a person like that would have to say.

What they really should write, instead of "wanna chat", is "wanna watch me wank". They should just get it out there.

This especially rings true with posters who have one or two posts. I mean, on top of a shitty opener, you can't even research them to find out how uninteresting they are.

This truly perplexes me.

I get many just like that, quite often from members who have 0 posts. To be honest, I rarely reply to any PM's unless they are either well written and polite, or from a long term member who's posts I have read and enjoyed. The most offensive, apart from the sexually explicit ones, are those that go something like "I've always wanted to try/get/fuck/pound etc etc an Asian".

Has any woman, ever in the history of Lit, responded to a "u wanna chat" PM? I wonder.

I get many just like that, quite often from members who have 0 posts. To be honest, I rarely reply to any PM's unless they are either well written and polite, or from a long term member who's posts I have read and enjoyed. The most offensive, apart from the sexually explicit ones, are those that go something like "I've always wanted to try/get/fuck/pound etc etc an Asian".

What? You don't like racial stereotyping! Come on!!! Relax!!! These guys are just certain you're totally into the submissive Asian thing. I mean, YOU'RE Asian. You should feel honoured that a guy would totally want to pound you, for your Asianness.

Back