Cleaning up the General Board...

Get rid of hashtag?


  • Total voters
    15

Haha! Last time I checked, it was filled with a bunch of old Trump humping foggies like yourself. You'd fit right in, Bert/Lance.

No Rob.

For example, there's a female, half asian poster (don't get hard on us yet, racist boy cause she's way out of your league) and another white guy, both in their 20's who read books that none of us have.

One is liberal, the other one is more conservative.

Yet they get along despite their diverging ideologies. An entirely different generation.
 
Last edited:
No Rob.

There's a female, half asian poster (don't get hard on us yet, racist boy cause she's way out of your league) in her 20's who read books that none of us have.

You're the one that's chummy with the racists.
 
Somebody read a book that dishrag hasn't. Color me surprised.

What a stupid, stupid paki.:rolleyes:
 
We haven't had a good almost face off since LT and Warmachine in what was forever immortalized as the "Great Texas Dojo No Show".

Right?? How would I know if an alt did, or did not, show? An obvious alt saying, "let's you and Rob meet up" is just weird.

Also, what would be the point? "Skiddles" would not suddenly become more able to lamely insult me in person, nor could he unleash the lame puppet attack in person.
 
Ya gotta love these middle school pimply faced squabbles. Pukey and Blob live for them.
 
Don't deflect, queerbait. You agreed that meeting face to face and fighting Rob is a great idea...so....

Why would I ask him, you're the the guppy who's feeling froggy. Be a man, for once, and challenge him if that's what you want. What's the worst that can happen?

;)
 
Why would I ask him, you're the the guppy who's feeling froggy. Be a man, for once, and challenge him if that's what you want. What's the worst that can happen?

So that's "no travel plans?"

Thanks, I'll mark you down.
 
We haven't had a good almost face off since LT and Warmachine in what was forever immortalized as the "Great Texas Dojo No Show".

Not true. LT versus DevilsChild was supposed to go down but the death-by-peanut midget didn't show.
 
So that's "no travel plans?"

Thanks, I'll mark you down.

That's the cowards way out of handling things, good little beta. Seriously, make a thread calling Rob out, not one of his "alts". Be a man, little boy. Call him out and prove to everyone what a coward Rob is and what a tough guy you are.







Why dont que and rob duke it out as rob and que?

You two have been dancing around each other for years.

Because when directly engaged, Rob becomes a fuming, spluttering mess and has to hide behind Cade/Nipples/Skiddles to save face.

As I pointed out earlier today, when he feels he has lost face, he retreats to refering to the "enemy" in third person but is too cowardly to engage directly, beyond a post or two.

This is why "Cade" spent all that effort on Sean and Rory, but Rob just avoids any contact with either. He cannot afford to "lose" any exchange. Fragile ego.

If there's one thing i can count on, it's the way you both offer psych profiles of the other, to others.

One of you should pony up and fight to the death.

Or one of you should pay for a plane ticket so you can meet in a motel.

I want to see some closure!

It's an idea.

You'll notice that Rob is too busy to make an appearance. Maybe I should phone?

Until one of you kicks the piss out of the other and after it's over the loser is either gone forever or transferred to moderate a lesser forum... this is just a slow dance gone limp.

 
Seems to me Rob should be in on this.
You'd think so.

If for no other reason than because "let's you and him fight' is one of his 30 or so stock catch-phrases.

Que.... take off your shirt!

Whenever someone says that Rob used to be funny I respond

<Smooth>
I ain't never seen that from Robert.
</Smooth>

What I should say is that I ain't never seen Robert be intentionally funny. That shit was hillarious.
 
That's the cowards way out of handling things, good little beta. Seriously, make a thread calling Rob out, not one of his "alts". Be a man, little boy. Call him out and prove to everyone what a coward Rob is and what a tough guy you are.

You need an alt for this?

Seems very brave.

*nods*
 
Back
Top