Cleaning up the General Board...

Get rid of hashtag?

• Total voters
He's like 400 years old................:)

It's not the age that annoys me. It's the "pigtails pulling", as I told him already.
This might be an erotic site, but people like me are pretty constipated & don't get that sort of thing.

It's not the age that annoys me. It's the "pigtails pulling", as I told him already.
This might be an erotic site, but people like me are pretty constipated & don't get that sort of thing.

Opening your Google Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer windows with your multiple alts, Miss Ann/Lancecaster? Mighty funny how three of you popped up at the same time.

It's a frickin' crazy ass day on Lit when I agree with both Lance and Que.

I've never seen constipated used quite like that before but ok...:)

Opening your Google Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer windows with your multiple alts, Miss Ann/Lancecaster? Mighty funny how three of you popped up at the same time.

Ann Lancecaster...Lance Thrope...Just doesn't ring a bell either way. :)

QUEerbait would never meet Rob face to face. Ever. Never ever. Ever.

Ever

That's interesting. Rob has never made such an offer, as Rob. Have "you" asked "him" about such travel plans?

Something must be done indeed.

I've had to go hang out in the village recently.

Not that that is not nice, i mean, the best clubs are often there, but the GB is no longer any fun.

Last edited:
We haven't had a good almost face off since LT and Warmachine in what was forever immortalized as the "Great Texas Dojo No Show".

Ummmm...banning an IP address is like 1998 technospeak. You must be the same people who still have AOL accounts.

The political section.

Btw:

That forum is getting better and better. It's no longer the liberal haven with unilateral, unchallenged views.

It now has a mix of eclectic posters. And the millenials in particular, are such a breath of fresh air…

Btw:

That forum is getting better and better. It's no longer the liberal haven with unilateral, unchallenged views.

It now has a mix of eclectic posters. And the millenials in particular, are such a breath of fresh air…

Haha! Last time I checked, it was filled with a bunch of old Trump humping foggies like yourself. You'd fit right in, Bert/Lance.

Is there some kind of flow chart or something a noob can get if they want to follow along?

That's interesting. Rob has never made such an offer, as Rob. Have "you" asked "him" about such travel plans?

Why would I ask him, you're the the guppy who's feeling froggy. Be a man, for once, and challenge him if that's what you want. What's the worst that can happen?

Is there some kind of flow chart or something a noob can get if they want to follow along?

Oh, sure. Let us make a chart for you.

:rolleyes:

Where do these fuckers come from? I watched a youtube of a shuttle launch and now I am an astronaut?

Denny

Ok. I think we've established that.

The Blurt bitches and quite a few of the Blurt 'men' hate me,
and LivinRFantasies has been poking me aka trying to flirt with me. :eek:

But the real GB men don't.:cattail:
You weren't s'posed to tell.

Ban the whiners.
You'd get lonely all by yourself.

He's like 400 years old................:)
And I still get no respect.

Ignore, don't quote, don't engage. Works with Query and all the hashy alts. Miles too.
It gets confusing and us old folks forget.

I've been checking the hairpulling thread. Now I picture you and me in some of those sexual positions as I attempt to get you to shit yourself.

This stick poking is tiresome. I even went outside and chased the kids off my lawn. But you're still here.

Back