Here's an idea...

It's sooo nice to hear from you, my dearest friend. It would, of course, be sooo much nicer to have you bent over my bed, your ass wiggling in the air, just begging me to slide my hard cock into its very depths! But I digress---I do that alot, of course, because I am still a Dirty Old Man, who is deeply in Love/Lust with you and your sexy, cock-lovin' ass!
But enough about me, dear, how've you been? What's new and exciting in your Life? And when are you and your hubby gonna come and move to FL? (It's about the only place you've not yet lived...)
I'm waiting for your body, sweetheart! I really do have about a million plans for you & your sex-holes! (Well, maybe not a million, but certainly a few dozen! Easily, 50 +!)
Like "Slitty Gomerz" (my pet-name for Selina Gomez) says, "When yer ready, cum an' get it.."

hello Sugar, I have been good, enjoying my time and having fun. It will be some time before I make it to FL, we are suppose to go to Key West for a vaca some time next year, but not sure when.

hugs dahlin
 
First, this post: (from my Erotica Group)

Have you ever had a rim job from a lovely young girl? Well, I have and let me tell you, it is probably one of the nicest things a horny, perverted young girl can do for you.
And this message is for the ladies out there: If, after you've just had your tight, little bunghole, stretched open by a big, fat cock, then having a lovely bi-sexual girl's soft, wet tongue on your sensitive, little crinkle can be as soooothing as the best cooling salve in the world.
Take it from me, kiddies, I should know. I've had personal experience with both of these situations---Remember me telling you about my former gf and her cousin? You remember, "Amber" and "Nat"? Well, many's the time when I'd fuck one of them in her ass, stretching it open, like the pic below, and rather than have them complain, (listening to them bitch about things like this was a particularly contentious thing for our relationship at the time,) I used to ask the one whose anus I hadn't just violated to take care of the one I had.
And I remember the first time it worked, too... It was a particularly rainy day in Tampa, 2001, Summer, early in our relationship... And I was fucking Nat in her ass with a LOT of force and very little (IE: NO) lubrication. I think I was pissed at her for not doing the dishes, as I recall.
Well, I remember looking down at her and I could hear her grunting and wincing in pain with each stroke of this very dry invasion of her back passage and I saw how red and painful it looked. So I pulled out completely, spanked her five times on each cheek yelling, "Are you ever going to do that again, slut?" And in her defiance, she just said, "Screw you." So, I plunged back in, full force, still with no lube on my cock, into her asshole, a dozen times and just as she was about to cum, I pulled out again and smacked her ass, as hard as I could and she just went off like a fucking rocket, screaming and wailing in orgasm! So I shoved my hard cock back in--full force, again--listening to her orgasm go further than it had already and felt the contractions of her ass hole massage the cum right out of my balls, shooting straight up into her colon!
Heaving, trying to get air into my lungs to get oxygenated blood back into my brain, I pulled back out of little Nat's stretched out, red-and-angry-looking butt-hole and heard Nat wince again. But rather than just slapping her ass again, I looked at Amber, who'd been watching our performance and wishing it were her asshole getting that treatment, and asked her if she'd like to help? Well, it was her idea to get in there and use her mouth, lips and tongue, on her cousin's abused anus. And when Nat started groaning again, then started cumming from her cousin's ministrations, the thought that these two, horny cousins would be up for ANY THING that I could possibly dream up came to my perverted mind!
And I'll be darned if I wasn't right.
Thus began a year-long affair that still burns brightly in my mind 12 + years later.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a4a65b60db9538cd83ad19764ec1cfdb/tumblr_mndo7ewbtN1r4d6pzo1_500.gif
 
Last edited:
Now, on to "important matters":

hey Sugar how ya doin?

"Important matters" = my friend, gypzie's post, of course.

Dearest gypzie, how are YOU? I'm doing pretty well. Horny as all hell but that seems to be my default state, as I'm sure you'll remember, right?
Anyway, my love, things here, in FL are typically boring and H~O~T. I need some cool friends to come and visit! (What I wouldn't give to have Brookie come for an extended stay! Then I'd have you and Jen and our girl, "V" in, as well... Now wouldn't THAT be a trip? The five of us together? You'd all kill me... But you know that I'd go with a smile on my face! And as I got to those Pearly Gates and Saint Peter asked for my name, after hearing it and seeing my goofy, grinning face, he'd know that I was the guy who died trying to satisfy the four of you, then he'd slap me on the back and move me up to the front of the line to get into Heaven!
HAHAHA!!
Yeah...
Gypzie, my dear, sweet gypzie, I miss you. What's new in your Life? Are you in the East yet? Or are you still in the Mountains? How are the kidlings? Have they flown the nest yet? Are you doing the empty-nest-thing? If so, heck, I could always move in... Keep you company for a while... Whaddaya say, sweetheart?
Before you dismiss it, outright, just think about it for a while. I can be there in a week. (LOL)
I Love you, dearest. Take care, please.:kiss::rose:
 
"Important matters" = my friend, gypzie's post, of course.

Dearest gypzie, how are YOU? I'm doing pretty well. Horny as all hell but that seems to be my default state, as I'm sure you'll remember, right?
Anyway, my love, things here, in FL are typically boring and H~O~T. I need some cool friends to come and visit! (What I wouldn't give to have Brookie come for an extended stay! Then I'd have you and Jen and our girl, "V" in, as well... Now wouldn't THAT be a trip? The five of us together? You'd all kill me... But you know that I'd go with a smile on my face! And as I got to those Pearly Gates and Saint Peter asked for my name, after hearing it and seeing my goofy, grinning face, he'd know that I was the guy who died trying to satisfy the four of you, then he'd slap me on the back and move me up to the front of the line to get into Heaven!
HAHAHA!!
Yeah...
Gypzie, my dear, sweet gypzie, I miss you. What's new in your Life? Are you in the East yet? Or are you still in the Mountains? How are the kidlings? Have they flown the nest yet? Are you doing the empty-nest-thing? If so, heck, I could always move in... Keep you company for a while... Whaddaya say, sweetheart?
Before you dismiss it, outright, just think about it for a while. I can be there in a week. (LOL)
I Love you, dearest. Take care, please.:kiss::rose:

My Darling BB, I am doing well, have not made it east as of yet, still looking for the perfect place. All my kiddos and grand kiddos have left the nest, so yes I am doing the empty nest thing, and it sucks.... mostly in part because the Mr is still working 7 days a week. But that is normal, I am trying to get things in order to open my own business hopefully by Spring (fingers crossed) and if I do so, I am hoping I am successful.

How is Brookie, and the lovely Ms V. I have not heard anything about her in eons, I am hoping she is well. As you know I am in contact with Jenn, through facebook.

I do miss you my darling friend, love you oodles. (kisses and hugs)
 
Advertisements we'll never see...

This program brought to you by "Last Tango In Paris Butter."



Like our slogan says: "If it's good enough for Brando, it's good enough for your loved ones..."

:rolleyes::eek::D
 
Ahhh, gypzie...

My Darling BB, I am doing well, have not made it east as of yet, still looking for the perfect place. All my kiddos and grand kiddos have left the nest, so yes I am doing the empty nest thing, and it sucks.... mostly in part because the Mr is still working 7 days a week. But that is normal, I am trying to get things in order to open my own business hopefully by Spring (fingers crossed) and if I do so, I am hoping I am successful.

How is Brookie, and the lovely Ms V. I have not heard anything about her in eons, I am hoping she is well. As you know I am in contact with Jenn, through facebook.

I do miss you my darling friend, love you oodles. (kisses and hugs)

Sorry it's taken me sooo darned long to reply, my dearest friend. But as you no doubt can understand: Life keeps getting in the way of the things we desire most. (Of course, what I desire MOST, dearest, is your ass! But you knew that already... Heh heh heh!)
Regarding your "business": Will it be, by any chance, a Bordello? WOW! Wouldn't THAT be great! "Madame Gypzie's House Of Anal Delights!" You KNOW that I'd be the first Guest to sign in on your register! Heck, I'd probly be the second, third and fourth, too! Seriously, I'll wanna reserve every room/ every girl for the whole week!
IF I'm still alive after that (IE: Not dead after all the constant sex during your first 7 days of operation,) I'll need at least one weekend--every month--with a few of your finest, Anal-Sex-Loving "girls," from then on...!
And if it's not that kind of "business," then WHAT, might I ask, are you considering? If you need any marketing/advertising skills to get your endeavor going strong, may I offer MY skilled services?
I have had much experience in that Profession. (I've worked for a few Marketing and Ad Agencies in my career.) I won't work for Free, though. Nor do my services come cheaply, either.
No, dear girl. My services will cost you the use of your body, when, where I see fit! For example: We are working, closely, on an advertising layout. All of a sudden, one of us mentions something that rhymes with something sexual. Well, as per our initial agreement, here, you would be required to strip off your underwear, lift up your business skirt/dress, bend over and request to be used in whichever orifice I desire!
Sounds like a great deal to me! If you'd be open to such an offer, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll be there as soon as the ink is dry on the business proposals.
;):devil::rolleyes:
 
AND gypzie...

My Darling BB, I am doing well, have not made it east as of yet, still looking for the perfect place. All my kiddos and grand kiddos have left the nest, so yes I am doing the empty nest thing, and it sucks.... mostly in part because the Mr is still working 7 days a week. But that is normal, I am trying to get things in order to open my own business hopefully by Spring (fingers crossed) and if I do so, I am hoping I am successful.

How is Brookie, and the lovely Ms V. I have not heard anything about her in eons, I am hoping she is well. As you know I am in contact with Jenn, through facebook.

I do miss you my darling friend, love you oodles. (kisses and hugs)

Regarding Jenn: She knows of and approves of our (yours and mine) "Affair." (How cool is SHE!) AND she's also in Love with brookie! (Did I mention how cool Jenn is?)
Of all the women I have been in Love with, Jenn is by far, my absolute favorite! And I fall in Love quite easily, as you know.
And when I say, "Love," I mean LOVE! It's a very deep, very passionate kind of thing. The kind that most who feel this way, end up getting their hearts broken and then feel crushed afterwards! But for ME, well, I can't Love any other way. And when I give my heart to someone, and they're careless with it, I too, feel crushed. Devastated, even.
But I can't be any other way.
Like Sinatra sang: It's all or nothing, baby!
This level of passion can be off-putting and/or scary, for some people. You remember me talking about Melissa? Well, "Mel" wasn't sure if she could handle the degree of "passion" that we felt for each other. So much so, that after our Summer together, she felt like she wanted to get away. Not because of anything that I'D done to her. It was because, at such a young age (20 y/o,) in 1999, she was frightened by what she felt for ME!
Later that year, at Christmas-time, she came back to visit and she told me the reason that she'd left me. (That very day that she left without informing me, I had actually broken my collar bone. Imagine how "hurt," --both physically and emotionally-- I felt when I found out, a week later! Ouch!) Her reason, in her words: "Chris, you're a very passionate man. TOO passionate. I felt like I was drowning in your Love! Maybe if I'd waded in, slowly, I might've been able to handle it all. But with you, it was more like jumping in the deep end with my eyes open." (I may be paraphrasing,; it's been nearly 15 years since this conversation. But it was something very close to that.)
Keeping in mind that she was only 20 and I was physically 35 (but psychologically, still 13 LOL!) she was just a kid. I was her first and she was only MY second Lover. So we were both pretty much just kids, where Love was concerned.
But the fact that we have stayed such close friends, well, that made our parting sooo much easier on us both. In fact, it was Mel who convinced Jenn to give my Silly ass a chance, a decade ago. The two of them were chatting on an Instant Message thing on my computer, during one of Mel's Christmas visits.
So, that's a big reason that Jenn totally approves of Mel coming for a visit, someday, any day.
And I know that, when Jenn and I get together, she will not merely "approve" of a visit by my favorite "Cajun, voodoo, gypzie queen," but Jenn will insist that we all enjoy ourselves... No matter who's ass I'm fucking! (Please forgive me for being so crass, here. But there's just no better way to say it!)
And as for our friend "V," well, all I can do is pray to God that V is all right. I seem to hear from her once every few years. Which kinda sucks. But she's got issues of her own. So, wherever, however she is, I can only hope that she's well. She is/was a very close friend/ Lover when you and I "knew" her, way-back-when. It still hurts that she just vanishes from my Life, too...
My only consolation is that she'll probably fall back into my Life when I least expect it, only to leave again, just as abruptly. Y'know?
I do know that she had/ has a need for privacy and every time we meet, she comes farther out of her self-imposed shell than she feels comfortable doing. And in so doing, she smiles a bit more than before and feels love more than before. And it's those feelings that scare her the most. See, she was deeply hurt earlier in her short years, which is something, gypzie dear, which you can relate to. And these "hurts" end up destroying any chance that she might have at real, true enjoyment in her Life.
Boy, I'm not sure what it is with the Loves of My Life (it sounds like a Soap Opera, huh?) I seem to meet these "damaged" women and want to help heal them.
I just wish I could meet a healthy woman with no hang-ups. No "damage."
Ah, but I'd probably just end up fucking her up, like I've fucked up my OWN Life. Heck, God knows that I'm nowhere NEAR---what's the word?---"Normal?"
Maybe the "damaged" women of the world, who can use my help, are better for me because they know, or can relate, at least, to what I'm going through.
Does that make sense, dearest gypzie?
First Julie, who dies. Then Mel. Then Amber and Nat. Then Jenn. Then V and you, dear heart. Then my sweet, brookie.
Brookie, BTW, is doing spectacularly. She'll be graduating, with Honors, from University, in the Spring of next year. I tell ya', that "kid" is something else. She worries about me. ME! Can you believe it? OK, so, maybe you can. I dunno. Hahaha! Seriously, she worries that I'm "not getting enough sex." I mean, WTF! I keep telling her that, when she graduates and finds a good job, I'll be more-than-happy to move in and live off her wealth. And in-between paychecks, I'll also be more than happy to spank/fuck her ass on a regular, continuous basis, until she gets tired of me and kicks me out! She tells me that it sounds great and will let me know when the time comes. That, dear gypzie, is code for, "Don't hold your breath, buster!"
LOL!
:D
OK, this whole response to your question falls under the "TMI" heading.
And I'm sure I'm exposing waaaay too, too much of my own, inner-self, here, in this Public Forum.
But again, I don't care! It's how I am: Open-to-a-fault! Remember? All or nothing at all. Sinatra sang it best, baby!:eek:
But hey, I meant what I said about helping you in your business venture.
Let me know, please, if you require any kind of assistance. I'll buy a plane ticket and be there in a day... Two, tops... :kiss::heart:
 
BB's Birthday Bash/ Orgy, 2014

Yes, kiddies, yesterday was My Birthday! Now, in case you're wondering just what to get Me for a Birthday present, read on for a few suggestions---
The main reason I ask for these things is because, well, I'm a Dirty Old Man and a fucking Perverted one, at that!
Another reason is because I'm going through a bit of withdrawal from my Birthday Weekend! Yeah, I'm talking about my Annual Birthday Bash/ Orgy, 2014!!!
Many of you came again, this year. It was great to see you all again.
And we had quite a few newbies with us this year! (Get this: Six of the "newbs" were girls UNDER the age of twenty! I kid you not! And two of those were only eighteen! And I got to fuck them both! TWICE! In their asses, too!!!) So, to say that My dick is ready to fall off is an understatement! My poor testicles have turned into a pink, spongy mess and my old prostate? Whereas before, it might have been swollen, due to my age, etc, etc. Well, now, it's shrunk to the size of a wasabi pea!! Although, it might be a bit swollen from the abuse it took from the young girls and their tongues and fingers, as they tried to get me to ejaculate more cum by stimulating it through my asshole! Seriously, these little sluts got a little advice from my Lover, "brookie," (you remember her, right?) and as soon as I'd pop my cork up one of their asses, the other one would try to see how long it'd take her to get me hard again so she could fuck me to cumming in her again! This went on for 13 hours, straight! During which time I came a total of 6 times! In my life, I've cum six times in one weekend! And that was 12 years ago, with Amber and Nathalie! But I'm an old man now... An actual OLD MAN! (I just turned 50 today!)
I'm also out of My special blend of herbs & Viagra, too! Yet, I'm still fucking horny! WTF, kiddies!
I mentioned brookie, my Love. Oh, I was soooo happy to see her when she showed up at my party! She'd told me on the phone that she couldn't make it this year. Well, you can imagine how totally bummed out I was about that. Apparently, she'd been able to get someone else to fill in for her at her job, at the last minute and she spent all night Thursday, driving down from DC! Imagine my surprise when she showed up, naked, during the orgy! I was thinking about fucking one of the 19 year old's in her ass when, up crawls my young submissive, as silently as ever, and taps me on my shoulder. I shrugged her off, because I was getting ready to lick the ass of that new slut so I could fuck her, when the attention-seeker grabbed onto my balls and started tonguing them and sucking them in the way that always gets me harder-than-steel! I moaned, loudly, looked between my legs and saw a face I've loved ever since I first saw it in the University Bookstore, where I met her---It was, of course, brookie! She took her mouth off me long enough to explain that she'd driven for 10 straight hours and her "brain was fried" and she "neeeeded to be fucked into unconsciousness!" So I picked her up, carried her into my bathroom, turned on the shower, threw her under the hot water and proceeded to scrub all the tension from her shoulders, back, down her legs to her calves, then up her shins, thighs, hips, stomach, the side of her chest, into her armpits, down her arms then back up to her shoulders. Then I washed her long hair with a sweet smelling herbal shampoo. Now, dear reader, you'll notice that I completely avoided her sexual erogenous zones and I did that on purpose: Because we hadn't seen each other in nearly six months! And I wanted to torture her for just a bit. Seeing my lovely, submissive/ masochistic Lover looking at me, dripping with water, with such need in her eyes, just fueled My Dominant, Sadistic desires. So, I told her to keep her hands at her sides and then plunged my index and middle fingers into her smoldering, smooth cunt and immediately made contact with her g-spot. Luckily, I was able to support her body against the wall of the shower with my naked, wet body, preventing her from falling onto the floor of the shower, because as soon as I did that, her body went into such orgasmic paroxysms, she nearly passed out! I was watching her face as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her breath just left her body and she started to shake like a shaved chihuahua in a frigid snowstorm!
When her senses returned, after two minutes, she signed, pleading for me to fuck her. "Now!"
And thanks to my special blend of herbs and Viagrow, I was ready for my young friend's voracious sexual appetite! (My reasons for needing the boost to my erection are few but mostly it's because, while I was in my 20's and 30's, I rode a bicycle with a hard leather saddle that pressed on the nerves that feed my penis. Luckily I caught the problem before it did too much, irreversible damage! But it did leave me with a semi-inability to achieve a full, lasting erection. But it's not all bad, kiddies. As brookie will tell you, if I take one of my boner pills, I'm good to go for 2, 3, even 4 days after...)
Anyway, there was my favorite slut, pressed up against the shower wall, in need of a good, strong fucking. So, I just picked up her diminutive form and threw her lithe little body over my shoulder and tossed her on my bed, dripping wet! I grabbed her ankles, spread her legs as wide as I dared, lined my hard-on up with her dripping slit and plunged in, full force, with all my weight! This action took brookie by surprise as I'm usually more tender and not quite so forcefully brutal. Because she hadn't had sex in months, herself, as she later told me, her vagina was really, reeeallly tight! Even though she was wet enough, I think the sudden intrusion probably hurt a little bit. This was evident by the sudden, silent wince that came over her face. I apologized for being so stupid about my sudden intrusion and ceased all motion for a minute, allowing my friend to adjust to my cock inside her oh-so-tight cunt. When the blood returned to her formerly-white knuckles, which had been gripping tightly on the sheets below us, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed her lips on mine, sliding her tongue in my mouth. I took this as the sign to resume fucking my slut's cunt. In and out I started to slam into the young slut's body. And the closer she got to climax, the tighter her hold on my neck and the more forceful the intrusion of her tongue into my mouth and throat. It was like, the harder I fucked her cunt with my dick, the harder she was fucking my throat with her tongue! So, I pulled my mouth away from her and forced my tongue into her ear, stimulating nerves that no one had ever done for her. I also threw her feet over my shoulder, practically bending her supple body in half under my weight. This action also gave me deeper penetration into her cunt and this pushed her over the edge! Poor, little brookie's body went all-stiff and then quivery again, as her orgasms finally took her away from reality for a good five minutes! And at the five minute mark, I twisted her hard nipples, sending her deeper into her climax for another few minutes. The kid went directly into blissful unconsciousness.
I felt good that I was able to give her her wish.
So I just got up and rejoined the party going on in the rest of the house. That was when I was able to fuck both of the young, 18 year old assholes the first time! And that was worth a whole chapter by itself! The highlights: I had both girls bend over with their bare asses up in the air, side-by-side. Well, they were busy playing with each others breasts and nipples and were kissing really Erotically! I lubed up both of their assholes with both hands; my right hand's index and middle fingers covered with lube, buried up to the 3rd knuckle in one slut's butt. And the left's fingers buried in the other's bunghole! As I still hadn't cum yet, I was still rock-hard-and-raging so, I pushed my hard-on into the slut on the right while I continued fingering the asshole of the slut on the left. Then I pulled out as soon as I felt myself with the earliest urges to cum and pushed in to the other slut's bum! Once completely inside her ass, I started fucking her oh-so-tight anus! I felt myself get harder than a 50 year old man should get and continued to fuck this little slut's ass for another few minutes until I felt her ass and cunt quiver like a fist, squeezing my poor erect cock almost painfully. As soon as she stopped cumming, I pulled out and shoved back into the first young woman's ass hole. Hard! In one shove, which caused the kid to shout out in pain. As soon as the other girl (on the left) realized what I'd done, she stuck her tongue on the girl whose ass I had just invaded, causing her to lose it and start to climax like a bucking bronco. So I slapped her bare ass and shoved my cock in all the way and blasted the slut's colon with my first huge load!
I then instructed the sluts to 69 each other and suck my cum out of each others ass! When brookie came out and saw the action, she signed, "Save me a lick," and got on her knees to lick the asshole full of the cum that she'd been denied upon falling asleep on my cock. (She understood my need to blow my wad. She told me a little later, when we were alone in bed, why she wasn't upset, even though, in the past, she's said it's ok to fuck her when she's asleep...)
I was sure to send her off to school again, Monday morning with both a cunt-full and an ass-full of cum, so she was totally happy with the results of her weekend's excursion into depravity! And I know that she came to enjoy her time with all of the guests: There was one of you group members, in particular, whose name shall go unmentioned, who took a keen interest in assisting brookie's vaginal orifice toward multiple, multiple orgasms. For a solid 3 hour period, you fucked her and made her cum and cum and cum... She especially loved your 8 inch, thick-as-her-wrist cock, being shoved as deep as any man had ever gone! And when I shoved my cock into her ass hole as you were fucking her stretched-out cunt, well, that was an orgasm that she will not soon forget. (She specifically wanted me to thank you and tell you that she wants to fuck you again next year. Just FYI!)
In any case, kiddies, those of you who attended, I hope you all made it home safely and I hope to see you all again next year, when we'll try to outdo the whole bash again. And thank you for coming to help me celebrate my special day, once again.
 
Blondes sure is dumb...

A young ventriloquist is touring Norway and puts on a show in a small fishing town. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.

Suddenly, a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting, "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype Norwegian blonde women that way? What does the color of a woman's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It’s men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as people. It’s people like you that make others think that all blondes are dumb! You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general, pathetically all in the name of humor!"


The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, "You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little shit on your lap."
 
Striptease pays off in big ways

brookie did something like this to me once--- ONCE! Well, a quick explanation:

Early in our relationship, brookie thought she could get me horny by turning me on to the point of "Blue Balls," as she put it, with a little strip tease. Then she figured she'd just suck me off and be done with it. But of course, Me, being the Dominant that I am, was not going to just let her off so easily.

After she'd finished her dance, with the 'bump-and-grind' and the whole works, (with an accent on the "tease"-part,) I was in some serious need for relief from my erection!

Well, she said (signed, coz' she's a mute, remember,) "Ha ha, look at Master's hard-on! I'll bet you'd just LOOOOVE to have me suck you off, right?"

I realized that she'd tried to assert some dominance of her own into the relationship by her little Erotic dance, there. So, rather than just explain to her the error of her ways, I decided to put actions to my debate and SHOW her that she should never try that again, without My permission, of course. (brookie has done this for me many times since then but always upon MY request.)

I grabbed onto her hair with a lot more force than was necessary and proceeded to fuck her face, slamming my cock into the back of her throat, causing her to gag on my erection. Then, when I was about ready to cum, I pushed my hard-on all the way down her throat and held it there, virtually choking off her air supply! I then told her, in no uncertain terms, that I was going to blow my load down her throat and she was to take it all and not spill a drop. "For every drop you don't swallow, I'm going to give you a dozen swats with My riding crop, you little bitch!" I remember saying those specific words, all these years later.

Well, the force of my load was so great that I knew she'd never be able to take it all down her throat and sure enough, the first blast was sooo big and strong that she choked on it and coughed half of it out onto her little, bare tits!

But she swallowed the rest, all-the-while forcing air back into her lungs from the face-fucking I'd given her!

Once she'd sucked my balls empty and licked my cock clean and dry, she looked down at the mess she'd made of my ejaculate, all over her chest and dripping down her belly and tried to clean it up, hoping that I'd not seen her do that.
Looking like a child caught doing something wrong, she signed an apology. I just glared down at her and pointed my finger toward the bedroom saying, "you know where the crop is, cunt! Go, get it and bring it to me and assume the position,"

Making a submissive retrieve a torture device that is going to be used upon her body is a great way to ensure that the lesson is learned the first time! Even though the bedroom was just twenty feet away from the room we were in, it took her a few minutes to walk down the carpeted hallway, grab the crop from it's hanging place in the bedroom wall and walk back. (Later, when brookie began taking to these "beatings" with joy, upon discovering she was a Masochist (AKA: Painslut!) she was able to do this in under twenty seconds.) But this early occasion took an abnormal amount of time. She was probably hoping to lessen her punishment by taking her time getting the crop. But it only made my resolve greater than it was before, thus insuring that her beating would be more severe.

Once she'd returned and handed me my riding crop (which is, to this day, her favorite of my pain-inducement devices,) she looked just like a sad puppy, with her big, sorrowful dark eyes, staring at me. I knew what she was trying to do by manipulating my affections and told her to stop. "Look at the floor, slut," I ordered her.

Bending over, she resided to the notion of her punishment.

Looking at that firm, tanned ass of hers with its flawlessly smooooth skin and her inner-cunt lips, damply poking out from between her outer labia made my hard-on even harder. I could even see her clitoris starting to become hard and poke out from underneath its hood.

"you spilled at least four or five drops, my little cunt. Therefor, you'll be receiving at least fifty lashes across your lovely ass. Are we ready to begin?" Of course, the question was rhetorical. Whether she was ready or not, mattered not, because I was in need of her ass because I was hard again! And she knew it.

*THWACK!* "ONE!" I shouted out.

*THWACK!* *THWACK!* "TWO! THREE!" I yelled with equal intensity.

*THWACK!* "FOUR!"

I continued, never falling into any semblance of rhythm, never giving her a way to anticipate the blows. Sometimes, I'd strike quickly. Others, I'd wait a minute or so while, in between, rubbing her bare buttocks, either, roughly, with my hand or tenderly, with the leather riding crop itself. This engendered a feeling of security with the crop, she has told me recently. That is why, I'm sure, that that riding crop is still her favorite sex toy, to this day.

By the time I'd gotten to the thirty-fifth strike, her poor ass cheeks were completely striped with red marks. But still I went on...

By the 40th strike, brookie had started to climax. This was her first "Punishment/ pain-induced" orgasm of her life. Her breathing had turned to mere gasps for oxygen as her orgasms were just consistently coming, one-after-another-after-another. It was interesting to watch, as my little friend went from a "fuck-buddy" to a full-fledged submissive/ slut, all in the span of about an hour!

By the time I'd reached 50, brookie's mind had "left the building," just like "Elvis!" [She loves that joke. LOL]

I left the young girl on my lap as her orgasms ripped her mind apart. As they'd begun to subside, I figured my needs were not going to lessen so I picked the little thing up by her shoulders, being careful to not irritate her very sore-looking ass flesh, and guided her tight, molten, dripping cunt down onto my hard seven inches! And in one push upwards, I was buried in her depths, as her juices dripped down my balls, onto my feet below.

I knew I wouldn't last more than a few strokes so I used my free hand to grab, twist and pull on one of her nipples. The other one I grabbed with my mouth and sucked her whole, teenie, A-Cup breast into my mouth!

"I'm going to cum in you, slut! I'm going to fill My cunt with cum! Are you ready, cunt? When you feel my first shot filling up your pussy, I want you to cum with me. Get me, bitch?"

She nodded her full-understanding and sure enough, as soon as the first shot of my sperm hit her cervix, her whole body began to quake and shudder like an earthquake! It was sooo incredible, it took MY breath away, too. Watching, feeling this young, teenaged girl, first become the slut/ woman I would come to know her as, today, all these years later!

Of course, I didn't know any of this at the time. All I knew was I'd finally found a Lover whom I could pretty much do ANY THING I desired with. And she'd take it willingly. Happily, even.

And now you know why I Lover her so...

Hey, brookie--- I hope you have a great day.

I'll talk to you later, you silly girl.

I Love you.

xo, -BB (Your Loving Master):heart:
 
Post # 999

I'm not sure what happens when I hit 1,000, but I'm gonna find out.:confused:
 
# 1,000 !!!

Hey! I've finally made it to post # 1,000 !!!
Let's hear it for me!


OK, that sounded a bit stupid to me, too... but I really AM excited to finally reach this milestone!

I mean, ever since I started this weird thread, self-serving though it may be, I've wanted to get to a thousand posts and well, here I am, finally here!

So, what do I do now?
 
"What do I do now?"

Enjoy you enlarged inbox? (I think)


You could use the first of your second thousand posts to post in this thread next but I wouldn't advise it if you are superstitious.
 
Story ideas?

It's been sixty-eight years since I developed these powers. It's been 67 years since I drank that damned "Elixir of Lfe" that's kept me young and alive for all these decades. By all rights I SHOULD be dead. I should've passed on back in the Nineteen Eighties. I'll probably live forEVER!

Damn it!

But, all is not as bleak as it sounds.

Just about two months ago I met someone.

Again.

Please, let me explain.

It all started back in 1932. The nation was deep into the Depression. The Stock Market had bottomed out many months before and good people, hard working people with families, were being forced out of their homes and onto the streets.

It was a dark time in American history.

I, myself, had lost almost everything, as well.

But I still had Margo. And with her, anything was possible.

Margo was my faithful, "Girl Friday." As it turned out, she had powers of her own. Hers had never quite fully developed, though.

She was, however, the only woman in the world able to see through the illusions that I put out.











All work and no play makes BB a dull boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no play makes BB a dull boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no play makes BB a dull boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no play makes BB a dull boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
All work and no sex makes BB a horny boy!
At this point, dear reader, you've probably guessed that I've spent waaaay too much time watching the movie, "The Shining." And you'd be correct in your assumption.
With that said, I'm going to turn off my computer now, and go to bed.
Good night, dear friends.:kiss:
 
It's been a while...

A long time ago (maybe 6 months,) some ass hole hacked into my account and got my profile kicked out of Literotica! All my stories are still active but if you wanna read them, you'll hafta really work at hunting them down.
I don't even remember what all 46 were titled, for cripes sake! I wrote sooo damned many I've forgotten what they were.
So, here I sit, starting over from scratch, trying to get my posts back up to over 1,000. Again!
Wish me luck, kiddies.
xoxo, -BB
:nana:
 
Blondes is dumb...

A PLANE IS ON ITS WAY TO TORONTO , WHEN A BLONDE IN ECONOMY CLASS GETS UP, AND MOVES TO THE FIRST CLASS​ SECTION AND SITS DOWN.

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WATCHES HER DO THIS, AND ASKS TO SEE HER TICKET.


SHE THEN TELLS THE BLONDE THAT SHE PAID FOR ECONOMY CLASS, AND THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO SIT IN THE BACK.


THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE."


THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT GOES INTO THE COCKPIT AND TELLS ​THE PILOT AND THE CO-PILOT THAT THERE IS A BLONDE​ BIMBO SITTING IN FIRST CLASS, THAT BELONGS IN ECONOMY AND WON'T MOVE BACK TO HER SEAT.


THE CO-PILOT GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND TRIES TO EXPLAIN THAT BECAUSE SHE ONLY PAID FOR ECONOMY ,SHE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE AND RETURN TO HER SEAT.


THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M ​ GOING TO TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE."


THE CO-PILOT TELLS THE PILOT THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE THE POLICE WAITING WHEN THEY LAND TO ARREST THIS BLONDE WOMAN WHO WON'T LISTEN TO REASON.


THE PILOT SAYS, "YOU SAY SHE IS A BLONDE? I'LL HANDLE THIS; I'M MARRIED TO A BLONDE... I SPEAK BLONDE..."


HE GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND WHISPERS IN HER EAR, AND SHE SAYS, "OH, I'M SORRY." AND GETS UP AND GOES ​BACK TO HER SEAT IN ECONOMY.


THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND CO-PILOT ARE AMAZED AND ASKED HIM WHAT HE SAID TO MAKE HER MOVE WITHOUT ANY FUSS.





"I TOLD HER, "FIRST CLASS ISN'T GOING TO TORONTO ".

:rolleyes:
 
A PLANE IS ON ITS WAY TO TORONTO , WHEN A BLONDE IN ECONOMY CLASS GETS UP, AND MOVES TO THE FIRST CLASS​ SECTION AND SITS DOWN.

Awesome.

Now time travel back to 1993, when this joke was new.
 
Duhhhhh...............

Awesome.

Now time travel back to 1993, when this joke was new.

That's the cool thing about humor--- If you've never heard it before, the joke is new to you!
I'd never heard it before, therefor, it's new!
I'm sure many others, just wandering into this thread, never having read ANY of the hundreds of jokes, herein, will find them funny enough to laugh.
And 1993? Hmmm... I wouldn't mind going back to 1993! If only to permanently cripple your typing fingers! That way, you'd never have been able to type such a ridiculous response to a ridiculously dumb blond joke.
Gotta catch'em all...
:nana:
 
The "Unapproved" Sequel to AVATAR!

Hey kiddies, does anyone out there remember the movie Avatar?
 
Well, I have just had the wildest sexual fantasy regarding some of those characters. Or, rather, one of those characters! You, of course, know which one I'm talking about… Yeah, the hot one, voiced by that hot, hot actress, Zoe Saldana. Mmmmmmm. All the juicy fantasies I have had about her… I'm pretty sure I could fill up a whole volume of Erotic stories about this hot, sexy young thing! (If you really don't know who she is, might I suggest googling her name. Gawd! Stone-cold FOX!!!) And while you're at it, if you really don't know about the movie Avatar, Google that one, as well. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoe_Saldana)

 
Anyway, my dream goes as follows: Zoe Saldana as Neytiri, has just saved my Life from some carnivorous plant, or something like that. And just when I'm about to thank her, another carnivorous plant comes up behind her ready to eat her in the same way it was about to do me! But just as it's about to clampdown on her I grab the sword from her hand and use it to stab the killer plant in the neck! The hot, blue chick looks at me with admiration in her eyes, and I spy over her shoulder yet another god damn plant about to devour both of us! Still with the sword and in my hand, I push the babe down to the ground and use the sword again to hack away at the insides of yet another fucking killer plant!
 
After I've calmed down from my rage, the blue babe looks at me with admiration and lust in her eyes. Seeing there are no more plants in the area, I return the lustful look from Neytiri. Our attraction gets the best of us, and throwing all caution to the winds, we fall into a passionate embrace. Tongues, fingers, hands, arms, legs, limbs, tails even, become erogenous, erotic extensions of our bodies, using them to probe into each other's orifices, in order to bring to the other the greatest sensual pleasures and enjoyment.
 
She, realizing that I am a Dominant male, assumes a submissive posture. Turning her back to me and lifting her tail, exposing her sexual organs, she reaches behind her spreads her butt cheeks and in a throaty voice begs me to, in essence, sodomize her. Me, being the Dominant, son-of-a-bitch that I am, can only thank my lucky stars for finding such a willing slut this far away from my home planet, Earth. So, I grab onto the base of my long, hard, blue cock with my right hand and lifting this hot, blue bitch's tail out of my way with my other hand, I line up my cock with her lavender colored asshole and ram it in, hard! This causes the hot slut to howl in pain/pleasure! And as I bottom out with my huge blue, hairy balls pressed up against her juicy lavender cuntlips, I feel the tremors begin on my erection, buried so deep up this bitch's ass as her orgasm begins.
 
She shakes violently, nearly throwing me off, but I hold onto her and reach around to stroke her clitoris, which is poking out from its hood nearly an inch and must be very sensitive, for as I stroke it, Neytiri gasps, as if someone had just shocked her with a bolt of lightning! Then she moaned loud enough to be heard from miles away (later back at the village, the tribal elders asked us if everything was okay because they heard something that sounded like an animal dying. Neytiri and I just looked at each other and silently laughed with each other.) Her orgasm went on for five more minutes at least, as I continued my assault on her sex. But eventually, even I couldn't hold back the tide that was my own, inevitable orgasm.

Not fully understanding the Na'vi's anatomy, I asked my newfound slut where she wanted my load. She looked back at me through lidded eyes and said, "Wherever you want to put it, my love." But before I could release my pent-up load, I felt my own rectum being invaded by Neytiri's tail. This caused me to jump, much as my slut did when I invaded her backdoor. Not realizing til now that these Na'vi are much more sexually evolved than mankind, I used my own tail to its utmost potential and pushed it deeply into Neytiri's still-gaping anus, even as she massaged my prostate with her tail up my backside, which caused my erection to surge, becoming larger and even harder than I thought possible. My blue lover felt the size change deep in her gut and groaned even louder, as her orgasm began anew! Then I pulled out of her deep, gaping, abused asshole and shoved it right into her wet, flowing, lavender-colored cunt, all the while abusing her clitoris, which was now the same size and color of a red licorice stick, and blew my load deeply into her womb.
 
I stayed hard for at least another five minutes, as I continued to saw my way in and out of her fuckhole with my still-raging erection. Our combined fluids created a juicy sound effect that could probably be heard from several yards away. This caused us both to laugh a little, as her breathing returned to normal and my flagging erection finally fell out of her still-spasming cunt. I looked down at my cum-slickened dick, slapped my new fucktoy on her ass cheek and asked her, what was she going to do about this! She opened her eyes wide got down on all fours and engulfed my wet, limp dick, deep down her throat. This, of course, brought a new rise to my cock. Feeling my renewed erection tickling the back of her throat caused Neytiri to become excited again. She begged me to sodomize her again just as I had before. Who were my two ever turned on a hot ladies request. So we did! We did it all again, just as we did before. And she came again as loud as she did before. In my erection never wavered, not once, during the rest of our lives together----for the next hundred years!
 
Yes, we've been together for century, Neytiri and I. Fucking and sucking, licking and dicking, and doing just about every kinky thing to souls can do to each other in order to achieve loving, sexual fulfillment.




Well kiddies, that's my story for today. I hope you've all enjoyed a glimpse into my fucked up, erotic mind. Maybe someday we'll get to experience some of this fucked-upped-ness together.

Doesn't that sound fun to you? Because it sure does to me!
 
All you need to do is bring that young tight body of yours to my house. I'll supply all the lube and toys that we could possibly need for the rest of our lives…
 
Yours truly (and erotically,)
 
--BB (the Bizarrely Kinky Poet) Kradwell
XOXOX
 
Back
Top