How to tell if you're into cyber/phone too much?

Weeeeelllll... Up until a year ago, I was still using a landline. Didn't even have a mobile at all.

Now, I have a landline, three mobiles, four tower computers, and a laptop. So, uh... :eek:
 
Talks with my sub begin harmlessly enough but always end with me edging her or making her cum or cumming with her. Yes it’s never enough!
 
Weeeeelllll... Up until a year ago, I was still using a landline. Didn't even have a mobile at all.

Now, I have a landline, three mobiles, four tower computers, and a laptop. So, uh... :eek:


Time marches on. I'm just about ready to hang up my telegraph and say goodbye to tapping out cybersex text in Morse code for good.


Ben
 
The bill :eek:

years ago when it was just phone sex at whatever a minute, my cousin got his ass thrown out of his house when his wife opened a $945 phone bill.

$945 back in the early 90's....yikes.
 
I suck at phone sex. I get all tongue tied and stammer and don't know what to say. I can write about sex all day long. I don't have a problem flashing my tits. But TALK about sex? It just seems so - personal!

I’m the same way, unless it’s with someone I know really well. My D and I talked via message for so long before we spoke on the phone, I knew what he wanted to hear and he knew exactly what to say to me to bring me out of my nervous shell.

But just trying to talk dirty with someone I don’t know well? Yikes. That’s not going to get me off, AT ALL.
 
Back
Top