Being Hotter than Your Adult Daughters...

kalens99

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 12, 2014
Posts
116
Are there any women that know they are hotter than their daughters? I dated a 23 year old a few years ago that said her boyfriends were always way more into her mom than her. I never met her mom, but heard from a couple of people that she was drop dead gorgeous. The girl I was dating was self-conscious about that, but proud for her mom. I also found a 19 year old woman and her 48 year old mom on an adult dating site. Gotta say the mom was way hotter.

Do any of the older women here find they are hotter than their daughters? Does it make you feel real proud or just feel bad for them?
 
AS you get older that happens.

I remember a day, I was in my late 30's sitting have a snack on a nice summer day outside in Ottawa and watched this Mother/Daughter team walk towards me. Both were beautiful but I realized I found the Mother who was probably around my age more attractive.
 
I was in Home Depot a few years ago and caught sight of a smoking hot pair of legs. It was a 50something lady in a miniskirt pushing a toddler in a cart. She was so attractive I simply had to alter my route to get a better look. She was truly stunning. A minute later, she was joined by her daughter who was no doubt the toddlers Mom. I have to say she was not unattractive, but paled in comparison to her Mother. I felt a bit sorry for her, but continued to enjoy the view for a minute before resuming my own shopping.
 
Back
Top