The new Naked Party Thread.

There was no excuse for the DMZ. A sinful waste of an entire generation. 52,000 of our brothers and sisters lost because LBJ was afraid the GOP in Congress would say he wasn't tough enough on Communism . . . and he knew what would happen!

Congress sticking their nose in the fighting of a war was an even bigger sin, if the word can be used.

Hello all.

Hi, this is my first time visiting this thread. I have submitted several stories to the site but have never before let my presence be known on this particular thread. I am naked and ready to talk. Hope all is well with my fellow authors and I basically just wanted to say hi.

Thanks
richman3

Congress sticking their nose in the fighting of a war was an even bigger sin, if the word can be used.

Effin' politicians should do their own fighting, not 'persuade' ordinary citizens to do it for them, IMO. No bloody chance of that happening, o' course !

Hi, this is my first time visiting this thread. I have submitted several stories to the site but have never before let my presence be known on this particular thread. I am naked and ready to talk. Hope all is well with my fellow authors and I basically just wanted to say hi.

Thanks
richman3

Welcome to the AH and this bar in particular.
Just ask Rolf for whatever you fancy drinking or Olaf for wherever you want to sleep. He'll also point you at the duty handmaiden for bathing arrangements.
If you see Sweetwitch, aka 'Molly' just say 'Hi'.

It's very quiet in here. HP is the only one who's been around. Good to see he's trying to keep the tradition going.

It's very quiet in here. HP is the only one who's been around. Good to see he's trying to keep the tradition going.

Good Morning Molly :rose:
<gives formal bow to superior being>

We got some 'improved' weather lately; Intermittent rain. . . .
:)

Good Morning Molly :rose:
<gives formal bow to superior being>

We got some 'improved' weather lately; Intermittent rain. . . .
:)

It's bloody cold here. Well, not really cold, but I woke to 52F degrees and all the windows open. Brrrr.

We are currently 'enjoying', cool breezes but some lovely sunshine.
It was ruddy cold at 5am, though

Rolf, a glass of Good Cheer for any or all visitors.
Now, if you'll excuse me while I go feed the Dragon. . . .

We're due for 'extreme heat' for the next week or so. Personally, I'm ready for October!

We're looking at 85 degrees on Sunday, but it's been perfectly gorgeous up to now.

We are currently 'enjoying', cool breezes but some lovely sunshine.
It was ruddy cold at 5am, though

Rolf, a glass of Good Cheer for any or all visitors.
Now, if you'll excuse me while I go feed the Dragon. . . .

I could use a glass of tequila.

look out, naked bisexual hedonist in a wheelchair cumming through, somebody put a straw in this mojito for me

look out, naked bisexual hedonist in a wheelchair cumming through, somebody put a straw in this mojito for me

If you'd care to look closely, you'll see any or all 'aids to drinking' are available; just ask Rolf.

Rolf, can I have a glass of Gewürztraminer please?

Molly, m'Dear, if you'd care to look to your left, you'll see a glass of same, ready for you.

So kind of you. Thank you.

Welcome to the party, Toe. Enjoy your time here.

It's morning. A Spanish coffee if you would be so good Rolf.

And a tea for me. Can't seem to shake this bronchitis.

Well, what do we have here?

Hello all, hello sweetwitch. Good to be here. Rolf, Patron and Coke please! I need to warm up the bones this morning. Stepped outside to feed dogs in my usual nude attire and it was rather cool. I'll be next to the fireplace when it's ready Rolf. Where may I put my robe and wand so it doesn't get wrinkled? The small wand not the larger one...lol

Hello all, hello sweetwitch. Good to be here. Rolf, Patron and Coke please! I need to warm up the bones this morning. Stepped outside to feed dogs in my usual nude attire and it was rather cool. I'll be next to the fireplace when it's ready Rolf. Where may I put my robe and wand so it doesn't get wrinkled? The small wand not the larger one...lol

If you look over yonder, you will see a suitable storage place for a wand (and Staff if you have one).
Rolf, if you'd be kind enough to get my a glass of something, I'll be a happy bunny over in the corner. And - yes - I Have fed the Dragon.

Back