Gangbangs and Dp for everyone!

Now you have all of us curious....

http://imgur.com/a/Zra4bep

oooo you're so mean! Now I wanna know what other thread you were viewing.

OMG I almost spat out the sip of coffee I just took when I read these haaaaa!!!! My bad I didnt mean to tease by mentioning it then leaving 😉 like I said last night I was " very tingly " !!

The other thread I was looking at was called " Cock in a Hand V3 ". It shows a looooot of guess what hmmmm cocks!!!! So imagine how I'm feeling after viewing all those cocks then stumbling into here and seeing what your posting !!!???

Plus I was tipsy toooo so put all those together you may have an " idea " of how TINGLY I was😉

Oh last thing ummmm I took a peek at the GIFs you posted after I left and honestly I'm kinda tingly already!!! What makes me feel even naughtier is that I'm sitting here at Starbucks enjoying my coffee and your thread😉

I like your taste

Thanks, not something a guy hears often ;)

OMG I almost spat out the sip of coffee I just took when I read these haaaaa!!!! My bad I didnt mean to tease by mentioning it then leaving 😉 like I said last night I was " very tingly " !!

Oh last thing ummmm I took a peek at the GIFs you posted after I left and honestly I'm kinda tingly already!!! What makes me feel even naughtier is that I'm sitting here at Starbucks enjoying my coffee and your thread😉

She says with flushed cheecks, squirming in her seat ever so slightly as she imagines other patrons of Starbucks in a scene with her similar to what she just watched.......

Thanks, not something a guy hears often ;)

She says with flushed cheecks, squirming in her seat ever so slightly as she imagines other patrons of Starbucks in a scene with her similar to what she just watched.......

Actually 2 cuties just buying their coffee before going to bike were only 15 feet away from me and this is what I was thinking of hhmm ??

Back