What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding my older daugher twice in my bed during the night. The first time I took her back to her bed. The second time I just smiled, snuggled to her and let her sleep with me.

Little hug addict she is! Both of my girls are. :heart:

Just like me. lol

a 20 mile bike ride to the beach and up the coast
breakfast by the ocean
crashing waves
dogs playing in surf

Flying last night and standing in the cockpit and seeing the view ...:D

A conversation this mornng with Sir... :heart:

and lunch with my captain and being told I am gonna make a great flight attendant.. :eek:

and lunch with my captain and being told I am gonna make a great flight attendant.. :eek:

:D Your happiness and enthusiasm always make me smile. Glad you have so much to be happy about!:rose:

Sounds like your flight today went really well! I'm so happy for you! :) :kiss:

My dress! My beautiful gorgeous dress. Talking about a hairstyle with my Stylist, for the wedding.

Deciding against the henna for my hands and feet. I'm glad. Deciding against the hair extensions - I'm quite glad.

That project working REALLY well.

Mini golf!

E-Card

The random e-card from a long lost acquaintance, I saw when cleaning out my email. :D

I passed my FAA check ride..... :rose: I am now officially a FLIGHT attendant.....

The announcement made by the other FA on the flight asking the entire plane to congratulate..and welcome me to Mesa Air..

Last edited:
Actually thinking about lowering myself and responding to a insensitive assholes post that he should have know would bring up bad memories. Then realizing he is a self centered prick and he has head up ass so far would be too dumb to realize was about him. lol

using mirror writing to make a sign for a picture. took me a bit to realize tht i can write it on one side of the paper then trace where the markr went through the page on the backside to get the letters flipped :p

I have a new car.

It is a strange shape, small and a convertible.

So ugly it is cute. For those car people out there it is a Nissan Micra C+C

I love it (I should the repayments are more than a mortgage!)

Every opportunity I have been 'topless' in it lol

Yesterday I was driving with the top down feeling smug and good about having such a great car.

It was really hot, but such is the allure of chocolate I had been eating a Toblerlone (Choc with almonds in it).
It had melted a bit and I was trying to drive and figure out how not to get melted chocolate on the upholstery, I ended up eating it straight from the wrapper.

I pulled up to some lights and the car next to me had the window down.

The young male driver kept looking over and smiling at my gorgeous, sexy car and I was sitting thinking 'He is so envious of this convertible, damn I am lucky, lucky, lucky'

As the lights changed he looked at me, grinned, laughed and tapped his nose.

I glanced in the rear view mirror and to my utter horror; there, stuck on the end of my nose was a piece of almond. Worse it was sitting on a small lump of chocolate:eek::eek:

I was so embarrassed, and sat in a milli-second of shock. At that point cars behind got impatient so I had to wipe the end of my nose on my sleeve (yes really) and drive off damn quick.

I felt the blush for the rest of the day, and in telling a friend later managed to blush all over again.

That will teach me not to be smug in my new car, and never ever eat chocolate on a hot day when driving

Plus I have to get chocolate off my sleeve, and feel embarrassed about resorting to being a four year old boy to get rid of the evidence off my nose!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I passed my FAA check ride..... :rose: I am now officially a FLIGHT attendant.....

The announcement made by the other FA on the flight asking the entire plane to congratulate..and welcome me to Mesa Air..

Congratulations :)

A friends daughter went through that process a few years ago, I know it isn't easy.

Does that mean you can now point out the Lit exits in case of a troll emergency :kiss:

Congratulations :)

A friends daughter went through that process a few years ago, I know it isn't easy.

Does that mean you can now point out the Lit exits in case of a troll emergency :kiss:

Absolutely.. :kiss: I cannot wait until I am up flying all on my own.. ;) and yes I can point out the LIT exits in case of Trolls.... :D

At present that info may be useful

LOL

In the case of a Lit emergency there are 3 exits , the main red X in the upper corner and 2 other exits one is called ignore.. and the other is called Master or Sir.. hahahahah How are you SS?

My dress! My beautiful gorgeous dress. Talking about a hairstyle with my Stylist, for the wedding.

Deciding against the henna for my hands and feet. I'm glad. Deciding against the hair extensions - I'm quite glad.

That project working REALLY well.

Mini golf!

Waking up next to my Jade.

All of yesterday- she's so excited, it makes her glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back