The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pokes you* smart ass! *kisses your dimples*

Blushing grin and a return hug for my favorite guy

Thanks, love. How you feeling?

Ok...the poking from around the corner has GOT to stop WOMAN!!! And how was I being a smart ass when I just spoke the truth?? Ohhhhh, did you mean my ASS is SMART?? Well, thank you very much! *cheesy grin*

*pokes you* smart ass! *kisses your dimples*

Blushing grin and a return hug for my favorite guy

Thanks, love. How you feeling?

A little tired and owchy but otherwise doing good. Glad for the small reprieve. I've been running around madly.

Nuzzles into her softly

Do you work tonight darlin?

Oh, I found a book that I think will really appeal to me. It is a book on Cherokee culture, beliefs and medicine.

Ok...the poking from around the corner has GOT to stop WOMAN!!! And how was I being a smart ass when I just spoke the truth?? Ohhhhh, did you mean my ASS is SMART?? Well, thank you very much! *cheesy grin*

Maybe she means your ass is above average intelligence?

Grins

Lots of 'Daddies' online :D

Well only two one with an I and one with a Y...*grins*

You love it...and I have never spoken mouth to crack with your ass...*thinks*
maybe I did??? Anyway, I wasn't referring to your ass being brilliant, wench!!

A little tired and owchy but otherwise doing good. Glad for the small reprieve. I've been running around madly.

Nuzzles into her softly

Do you work tonight darlin?

Oh, I found a book that I think will really appeal to me. It is a book on Cherokee culture, beliefs and medicine.

I am exhausted and yup I work tonight.

soft sigh and a return nuzzle

Ohhh you gotta share it with me, at least the title so i can check my local library and used book store.

Maybe she means your ass is above average intelligence?

Grins

Do NOT encourage the female Daddi...she is bad enough without YOUR help, Daddy dear.

You maaaaaay just be right. Hmmmmmmm *giggling*

*shakes head*

Ohhh you gotta share it with me, at least the title so i can check my local library and used book store.

Do NOT encourage the female Daddi...she is bad enough without YOUR help, Daddy dear.

*shakes head*

The Cherokee Full Circle A practical Guide to Ceremonies and Traditions.

Grumbles at the fact that she has to work, then sighs

That sucks like a hoover. I was going to take you to bed with me. Bleah. Sorry lovely. You need sleep soon though.

Gives a little grin

Why not? Seems like it could be fun. You stuck between Daddy and Daddi.

Wicked chuckle

The Cherokee Full Circle A practical Guide to Ceremonies and Traditions.

Grumbles at the fact that she has to work, then sighs

That sucks like a hoover. I was going to take you to bed with me. Bleah. Sorry lovely. You need sleep soon though.

Gives a little grin

Why not? Seems like it could be fun. You stuck between Daddy and Daddi.

Wicked chuckle

Hey I has that book!

-points-
Right there.

A Merry Christmas and safe holiday season to everyone I know on lit. :rose::rose:

Heck - even if I don't know you...Merry Christmas...

My next few weeks will be even busier than usual. I'll be back. Eventually...maybe...possibly....

The exasperating existence of boredom is grating my last friggin nerve

I want sleep. Really. Honestly. Truly.

Barring that? I will settle for a bullet to the back of my head.

Thank you.

I want sleep. Really. Honestly. Truly.

Barring that? I will settle for a bullet to the back of my head.

Thank you.
In all seriousness, your mind can only fight sleep for so long. As much as you try to trick yourself into thinking you can't sleep, eventually nature wins. You will sleep! Evolution says so. Natural cycles trump anxiety, depression, and anything else that occupies that beautiful mind of yours.

In all seriousness, your mind can only fight sleep for so long. As much as you try to trick yourself into thinking you can't sleep, eventually nature wins. You will sleep! Evolution says so. Natural cycles trump anxiety, depression, and anything else that occupies that beautiful mind of yours.

*slow head shake*

No baby love, I wish that were true but it isn't. I am cycling, ramping up. That means Iwill not sleep until I drug myself into insensibility or until I crash...which is usually preceded by a melt down, a rampage or both.

The drugging is NOT working, not yet...and in the past 2 weeks I have averaged about...22 hours sleep all told. Ramping up. I will meditate on it....because at least my brain will be quiet...but I know sleep won't come until I am a jittery mess...and then i will sleep for 20 plus hours when it happens.

*slow head shake*

No baby love, I wish that were true but it isn't. I am cycling, ramping up. That means Iwill not sleep until I drug myself into insensibility or until I crash...which is usually preceded by a melt down, a rampage or both.

The drugging is NOT working, not yet...and in the past 2 weeks I have averaged about...22 hours sleep all told. Ramping up. I will meditate on it....because at least my brain will be quiet...but I know sleep won't come until I am a jittery mess...and then i will sleep for 20 plus hours when it happens.

In any case, I wish you peace and hope you find rest. May you have such sweet dreams, your mind will never wish to deprive you of such slumber ever again.

*shakes head*

*cracking up* Nooooo you didn't *looking shocked* You know YOU love it!

I was the announcer for a show that trended #1 on Twitter this evening.

#Wreckthehalls3

So stoked, big reward to a thing thats an odd hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back