Shaved or unshaved cock

Do you like sucking a shaved or unshaven cock

• Total voters
Smooth indeed

I am happy to show yes that is me in picture I LOVE the smooth feeling and been like that for years.
I do shave each week with my wife, we shave each other and than play with each other. We like the smooth feeling both. I met some gurls over the years and found that smooth is a preference

Last edited:
I am happy to show yes that is me in picture I LOVE the smooth feeling and been like that for years.
I do shave each week with my wife, we shave each other and than play with each other. We like the smooth feeling both. I met some gurls over the years and found that smooth is a preference

Looking pretty & sexy in your smooth glory! :kiss:

My dad likes me to have a full bush but I personally prefer smooth... so I've compromized and keep it trimmed.

Bare or Not Bare

First: sissy is a sissy so sissy sucks. :D
sissy sucks what She wants sissy to suck. :caning:
sissy :heart: the feeling of a real clean shaven area, male or woman. :nana:

sometimes shave my balls, but I've let that grow out - am completely bushy/natural at the moment.

I voted for the top 3. I'm not picky. I've sucked them from bald to bushy. I just like a selfish top who's only concerned about getting off in my mouth.

Bushy

I have only had the pleasure of sucking one and he had a large bush. I liked him having hair... something manly about it.

I shave sissy smooth except for a landing strip. It looks so cute.

I'm always shaved down there. But I do not mind the top having hair. I like to lick his a hairy ass too.

Back