She grants hubby's MMF wish to be with her lover

BuckyDuckman

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Posts
3,256
Her husband confesses to being bi-curious. She offers to indulge his fantasy if she can pick the other guy. It's not until they are in the middle of the act that the husband begins to suspect the guy she chooses is someone special to her!

I've had this idea for a long time and since I can't seem to write it, I'll toss it out here to be batted around or borrowed by someone else.

Lots of "straight" guys have bi-curious feelings from time-to-time but very few would ever admit them to their wife. Except our hero does exactly that, he admits to his wife. He's ashamed to admit it, perhaps even fearful that she'll reject him for being gay, but he does it just the same. He admits that he sometimes fantasizes about being with another man.

Much to his relief and surprise, she welcomes his confession and even offers to set up such an encounter if she gets to pick the guy.

The fateful evening begins. The other guy has limits, but they play into our hero's fantasy. The other guy doesn't have any interest in touching our hero. He won't reciprocate. However, he's willing to let our hero touch him, go down on him, and maybe is even willing to fuck our hero.

As the evening evolves, our hero begins to realize the extra man and his wife know each other. Perhaps they were old high school lovers, who knows? Regardless, our hero begins to pick up on how his wife looks at this other man, how eager she is to be with him, and how much joy she finds in humiliating her husband.

Does our hero lose her to this other man? Can he ever be "man enough" for his wife once she's seen him go "full on gay?" Does our hero become a cuckold (technically, a wittol) to the two of them? Does that bring our hero more joy or less?
 
Really hot! l'd love to read this, I was always fascinated by male curiousness and a 3-way with two guys and a girl. :)
 
Clever idea. I agree that it could end many different ways.

The kickoff could begin slightly differently, though, which might change the dynamics. Maybe it's the wife who brings up the idea of the MMF threesome. The husband is reluctant, but willing. She picks out her secret lover, same as you suggested, and they do the deed. When the husband sees what an awesome specimen the lover is (ripped abs, bigger dick, more stamina) he begins to feel bisexual longings emerge.......
 
Hot either way, but I agree with Carny that more fun if they don't discover the latent homoerotic urges til mid-sex... more tension?
 
Since I doubt I'll ever get around to writing this story - any author who's inspired to give it a try should feel free to add whatever twists they want.

My initial idea may be too cluttered.

I like the idea of the wife taking advantage of the situation by inviting her ex-boyfriend (or her current secret lover).

I like the idea of the bisexual play being one sided, mostly at her urging. Strong cuckold/wittol overtones for someone to play with.

The general assumption most people have is the guy on his knees sucking is the gay guy. But what if her plan backfires? What if her guy becomes bi-curious, too, and she ends up sitting on the side while both guys go at it? :)
 
Back
Top