The new new new new anyone jacking today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work from home so I have a lot of freedom. There are days when I just can't keep my hands off my cock. There are others when real life takes precedent. Typically I work, and try and accomplish some writing. I'm currently working on chapter 4 of a story for posting here.......writing is a huge sexual high for me. I'll squeeze my cock between my thighs, on and off all day while I type naughty thoughts and words.....taking a moment to stroke it too....until I can no longer take it......so yeah, I'm edging.....my tight little boy shorts are a bit damp too......:devil:

I work from home so I have a lot of freedom. There are days when I just can't keep my hands off my cock. There are others when real life takes precedent. Typically I work, and try and accomplish some writing. I'm currently working on chapter 4 of a story for posting here.......writing is a huge sexual high for me. I'll squeeze my cock between my thighs, on and off all day while I type naughty thoughts and words.....taking a moment to stroke it too....until I can no longer take it......so yeah, I'm edging.....my tight little boy shorts are a bit damp too......:devil:

So hot!!!

Before i jack off i like to get my electric toothbrush and put the head on with the rubber bristles and edge myself til I can't take it anymore. It makes me cum so hard.

I thought I was the only one who abused her tooth brush like this. It feels so good on my sissy clitty

Starting a nice long edge session now! Wouldn't mind an assist... wanna play?

I'm stroking......

I edged all day. Now it's my time, my liitle shorts down around my ankles, stroking my cock......yes I'm stroking!:devil:

Getting a little excited here but want to take it further... stroking my cock and rubbing my butt. Trying to find some stories and videos to cum to. Always down for PM’s as well

Getting a little excited here but want to take it further... stroking my cock and rubbing my butt. Trying to find some stories and videos to cum to. Always down for PM’s as well

Well I checked out you pic's and I'm getting a little excited too.....just sayin'.......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back