Sensual Roleplay

nowat41

Literotica Guru
Hi,

looking for a detailed roleplay with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up in sex.
I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

PS: Prefer to play on YIM

Where do you wish to read ideas? Are you happy with private messages, or do you want to read the ideas on the forum?

Hi,

looking for a detailed roleplay with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up in sex.
I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

PS: Prefer to play on YIM

A dull lonely day at home and I am online again!

Thanks for the wonderful PMs. I have tried to send a reply to everyone, but sorry to those I have not replied. It was not intentional.
Looking forward to talk with more guys and gals with imagination.

Looking for a girl/woman to role play with. Would love to join in on the fun. A thread on these forums or Gmail chat would work for me!

Anyone free for some sensual play?
Pm me please with your ideas please.

Back