18 F. I am Meghavi. Looking for long and detailed roleplays.

Interesting that with a name like Lazarus this person is claiming to be female?! Role playing indeed! I enjoy role playing but I want to know who the real person is that I'm playing with! So easy to use other's photos, and now with AI we'll never be certain anyone is who they say they are online.

Hey guys,

I am looking for a partner to roleplay, preferably someone who likes a slim and petite teen girl.
You can be open with your fantasies and desires. I like a detailed build up with escalating sexual tension.
I’m interested

*sigh, thank you for confirming the suspicions. IDK why this is a problem with Indians, more so than anyone else. There's still a chance it might be a girl, just not the girl in the picture, but I'm not taking any chances. So difficult to find a genuine Indian girl on this site. It amazes me how gullible people are
We believe what we want to believe!! And no response from the supposed girl to any of this!

Hey guys,

I am looking for a partner to roleplay, preferably someone who likes a slim and petite teen girl.
You can be open with your fantasies and desires. I like a detailed build up with escalating sexual tension.
PM me. I’m your daddy

Back