Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a partner into mind control

Looking for a female co-author.
Being a student that recently failed a test in his college chemistry class, he is called into his attractive female professor's office to discuss his grade in the class. However, the professor is a bit of a bitch by talking down to my character and something in his mind snaps and he says something that she obeys and after a shift in her personality, he walks out confused.

From there I do not have much of an idea other than the teacher slowly becoming a pet, maybe through a spiteful addiction to his cum or something to that nature.
 
Last edited:
I'm in the mood for something dark and destructive.
I'm not quite sure what at the moment.
Just something very destructive and heavy.

Foxy want big boom.
 

I am looking for a female co-author to play a seductive beauty with a serious craving for the guy down the street. He's several years older than her and was actually a buddy - and brief boyfriend - to her elder sister. She had a schoolgirl crush on him back then, but that has since matured into something much less innocent. Additionally, she knows the thing between her older sister and this guy ended before it really got started, so she also likes the idea of finally getting the guy her sister couldn't. Now that he's moved back to the neighborhood as a PhD candidate and teaching assistant at the University, she's making her move.

He, however, is reluctant. Despite the fact that she's now a woman, he still remembers her as the bratty little sister. Moreover, having almost hooked up with the older sister, it feels wrong to repeat the process with the younger. Finally, his brief fling with the older sister ended abruptly and awkwardly, so he fears any intimacy with the younger sister would end equally uncomfortably. He just finds it increasingly difficult to ignore the flirtations of such a luscious beauty.

I prefer female writers who enjoy longer posts with an eye towards both detail and grammar. Please check out my SRP Profile for other guidelines.

If this thread idea appeals to you, please PM your interest and and ideas. I look forward to hearing from you.

-S



 
Hello again Seeking RPers and Inspiration board,

I'm looking for female role-players for a new role-play or potentially new role-plays with lots of build up, plenty of detail and lots of description. I'd prefer to hear from women that have at least posted a couple of hundred times just to know that you can be committed to the role-play. I haven't got anything against new starters (we all have to start somewhere) but I've had too many role-plays fall by the way side due to someone stop posting.

I prefer to write in 3rd person as opposed to 1st person and I enjoy semi-regular posts, with at least a few well sized paragraphs. Grammar and spelling are definitely important just so everything makes sense, but obviously everyone makes errors, typos and mistakes, me included. So yeah as I said earlier I like role-plays that have plenty of build up and potentially some flirting before we get to all the hot steamy sex. (Again plenty of description here :) ) Now to the good stuff, scenarios and themes.

I'm really pretty easy when it comes to themes and scenarios as there are a whole multitude of kinks and fantasies I'm willing to play out. Please feel free to check previous role-plays I've posted on. (Note: I haven't started many of my role-plays so you are best off clicking on most recent comments rather than threads started by). Ok so themes in no particular order;

Incest: Really any kind. Brother/sister. Daddy/daughter. Mother/son. Uncle/neice. Or step family version i.e. step-bro/step-sis.

Age: Differing ages are a lot of fun. Obviously everyone needs to be legal, no minors. But, a young woman and a much older man or a young guy and a much older woman equally appeal to me.

Setting: I prefer modern day as I don't really like fantasy or historical settings, but I'm willing to listen to ideas.

Bdsm/Dom & sub/Non-Con: I don't have a lot of role-play experience in these areas, but I'm willing to include elements.

General scenarios: Boss/employee, teacher/student, new neighbours, mum's friend, sister's boyfriend etc.. The list is pretty much endless.

Lastly, description of appearance and outfits are important as I find it helps create a real character. Also posting a picture of your character is desirable but not essential I guess. So if you like any of what you've heard drop me a pm with ideas or interest or just to say hello.
 
I'm in the mood to write something sexy, so I'm looking for a lady who can help me with that. I'd prefer via email, or maybe via Yahoo IM. I seem to get stage fright whenever I try posting in threads. I don't have many ideas that are fleshed-out enough to be worth putting up here, but I prefer letting the idea take shape while discussing it with my writing partner anyway. You can check the link in my signature and also here to get an idea of my likes/dislikes. If you're interested in seeing what we can come up with, go ahead and shoot me a PM.



NOTE: If you can/will only play a submissive, please ignore this post. I don't want to waste your time.
 
Taught to be bad

A lot of my threads seem to have the same theme: the gentle corruption of an innocent girl. Some might say that I should apologize for that (you know, stereotypical and all) but I just can't bring myself to. I will always consider the awakening of unsullied feminine virtue to sensuality and wantonness to be a worthy and laudable goal.

I want to write about a girl who, in one fashion or another (gathering her courage to talk to a specific guy? placing an add someplace like Lit?), starts to seek her awakening and finds my character: older than she is; kind, gentle and quiet, but with a dark spot in his heart where he craves the innocence that she offers up.

I want to write the story of how she comes to want, not just to outgrow her innocence, but to embrace his lessons and become brazen, for him.

Please feel free to have a look at some of my older posts on the site (particularly the Jamie sequence in Backstage), then PM me if 1) You feel a shiver that tells you that you want to be the girl who has my character's attention, and 2) You're confident in your writing skill - The transformation from genuine innocence to sensual abandon is not easy to portray believably.
 
Looking for More!

Greetings,

Experienced writer and role player looking for a co-author for a thread or two. I typically write out a few paragraphs at a time and desire the same from my partner. While I take pride in my writing, I'm not a grammar nazi and won't hold spelling mistakes and the like against a person. All sexes are welcome, I'm male but I love to expand my limits and play both male and female equally well. I have a few ideas that are somewhat solidly formed to at least create a base of an idea. I don't really like to create a full story or idea out without taking it over with my partner. Since we're writing a story together your input inherently important. I want us both to love the story and get something from it; if you want something in particular idea that isn't there let me know. I am extremely flexible and willing to work on an idea that suits us both. As for my turn ons/offs and other information gives my profile a glance and if I still look interesting send me a PM. I prefer writing in threads on Lit just to keep it neat and organized, but I'm not opposed to emails. I can't do instant messaging due to time constraints.

Here is the shameless plugging of my malformed ideas. If anyone interests you let me know and let's see what we can do. Thanks for reading!


D&D game becomes real - A late night game suddenly becomes all two real for it's players.

A pair of tabletop gamers get to live the lives of their characters. They get transported into the fantasy world of D&D and into the smoking hot bodies of their creations. They cannot return to their world and their former lives until they finish the quest.

The basic premise is the pair get to become their most beloved D&D character. While in real life they might have been too scared and awkward to admit their feelings for one another their fantasy characters have no qualms about living life to the fullest and lusting after one another.

Had the original idea here

But my co-writer abandoned it. The idea isn't fully formed out, to leave room for both of us to flesh it out as we see fit so it will be mutually enjoyable for both of us. I don't expect to keep the same characters, just the basic idea as outlined above.


Treasure Hunting Adventure - Another idea can easily fit into a fantasy or modern setting. My character is chronicler/adventurer/treasure hunter that freelances himself out to the highest bidder. The idea of the thread would focus on him going off seeking stories and adventure for one client or another. I’ve envisioned the character concept off of Indiana Jones; expect that he is one of the fantasy races (Elf, half-elf, gnome, etc.), if in a fantasy setting of course. Either way, he is handsome, dashing, eccentric, brilliant, a professor and an adventure-seeker all in one. The thread would deal with his dealings with adventurers, villains, creatures, and of course his lovely associates (or rivals). The actual idea of the thread is left up in the air, to be worked out between me and whoever is interested. It has a great potential for a lasting thread with great action, mystery, and even lots of sexiness.


Dragon Layer – A dim paladin who fancies himself a dragon slayer decides to take on a dragon that has been terrorizing a small village. The paladin confronts the dragon in its lair and a battle ensues. During the short but fierce fight armor is sundered and chiseled bodies revealed. The dragon takes a liking to what she sees and decides to take it. She transforms into a humanoid form (human, elf, half-dragon form, etc.) and seduces the dim witted hero into a carnal act. The initial idea is obviously straight forward in its sexual approach but can be changed and adapted as we see fit.



I have several other ideas that I haven't fully developed yet. Here are some more:

Magic and modern times – I always liked the combination of magic and fantasy combined with the modern age. The idea hasn't gotten much farther than that unfortunately. Maybe somebody out there can latch onto the nugget of a thought and see what they can make of it?


Virtual Reality – The basic idea is there is some sort of virtual reality game out there that people can totally submerge themselves into. Maybe a MMORPG or action game. Or even a program used my the Military to train operatives. The story itself could lead to all kinds of ideas, a couple dealing with their in character and out of character lives.
 
Younger Guy/Older Lady Summer Fantasy

I would like to do a easy, breezy role play involving a young male lifeguard and an older vacationing lady. For those who know what I'm talking about, the lady I'm looking for is a Mrs. Robinson type. I will be playing a younger guy here, even thought I'm not all that young anymore, so the role of the older woman can be written by a lady of any age.

There's no preconceived notion on how this will go. I don't imagine it would be TOO serious, and I'm thinking it will be short, as far as SRP's go. I tend to allow my co-conspirators a lot of leeway on character and story development.

Send me a Lit PM or get my yahoo ID in my profile and IM me there.

Looking forward to hearing from you........

CLG
 
Beyond Destiny

An Alpha who is at least three thousand years old, but looks to be about 30's - 40's has been searching a mate for all that time. He had his women but they never meant anything, once he had sex with them he would kill and eat them. He was savage and brutal, but he was also very lonely. He moves to a nice sized town and something calls him to a certain house. So he buys the home next to the house he was drawn to, and the minute he saw her he imprinted on her.

He knew she was his Alpha one that was hers and would be his mate for all times, he got to know her and became pretty good friends with her. But as the full moon draw nears his need to be with her grows and knows he has to mark her as his. So during the next full moon she will change and be immortal. Frozen at the age of eighteen, because he is so old he has a thrall he will put her in if he has to. Rather she wants to or not she will be his.

(kinda got the idea from never cry werewolf, any questions pm and if interested in doing it send a pm)
 
Just a weekly update of what RPs I have available for female writers to join. (These are posted earlier and will be closed once they are filled.)

"I'd do that for fifty, maybe." A friend of my high school age daughter is hard up for cash and knows I love a flirt. What would she do for twenty bucks...? Fifty...? A hundred? Something to keep in mind: she needs money, BUT she isn't a whore, so take her along slowly; and she is in it as much for the fun as the money, so make it ... fun. I'm not going to tell you what she would do for twenty, fifty, a hundred; but let's find a nice balance between him wanting her to strip down and fuck him hard, and her wanting him to just ogle her for a minute and hand her the cash.

"Baby Sitter Blues": Taken After I catch you masturbating on my bed while babysitting my kids, we begin a secret affair that get's more adventurous and reckless as time goes on. Will threesomes and public displays of extreme affection by the time it's over.

"Naughty Nurse": While my character is laid up with a disabling injuring, a very able naughty nurse shows her own definition of the word laid. (Sorry, couldn't help putting it that way. Sounds like a bad, bad porno tag line.)


NEW:

"Unexpected": I am an intern and come to your father's home to shoot pics of the home he is listing for sale, only to have you step into my camera shot and do this for what ever reason you have bouncing around inside that beautiful body ... I mean, mind of yours. What are you doing to me? And how far will it go? You are totally in charge in this one!

"Is she stripping...?": You are a dancer and not shy about doing what is necessary to get the job. You hear there is an erotic dance number coming to town and come to the auditions, ending your dance like this. That's when you get the news. What news? Well, that would spoil it wouldn't it, but ... I don't think either of us will be disappointed, so long as your dancer is willing to "go a little farther" to make the rent and utility bills.
 
Last edited:
Separate Species

I am looking to try and do a lesbian rp something I have done but its been at least ten years. I would love a mass effect fan but information on Asari can be found Here. It has been 100 years since the fall of the reapers and an asari is madly in love with a friend of hers. But she is afraid she would never see her as anything but a friend.

Never Cry Werewolf

He knew she was his Alpha one that was hers and would be his mate for all times, he got to know her and became pretty good friends with her. But as the full moon draw nears his need to be with her grows and knows he has to mark her as his. So during the next full moon she will change and be immortal. Frozen at the age of eighteen, because he is so old he has a thrall he will put her in if he has to. Rather she wants to or not she will be his.
 
I'm Back. After A long Time I have Come Back And have a fresh Mind. So here we go.

---------------------

LAST MALE ON THE WORLD.
Takes place in the year 2222 after down fall of everything a new type of weapon we set off killing the y-gean in males but only one was able to live. as he was under ground working on something. As The only Male What Will He Do when the world is now own be females of all kinds. For 7-feet tall females to full on cat girls. What is a guy to do?

-----------------
Hight of love.
A tall female is in love with a small man. What is one to do?

----

This is just to start things out. if you want to do them start a tread and pm me the link and we will start the fun. females ouly
 
(M) Anyone else feeling this way?

I'm looking for a woman to RP with.

It seems to me that everyone either writes a bit every three or four days or wants to spend all day online. I'm looking for someone who wants to write once a day. (Of course there will be times it will be impossible for each of us to meet this, but the intention is for as much consistency as possible.) I'm in Canada so someone in Europe who likes to write in the evening, or someone who prefers to write earlier in the day in North America, would be perfect. I tend to write in the evening.

Not into pain, incest, scat, alien, werewolves, etc. I would love to explore the older/younger thing either as the older man enticing and controlling to some degree, or a younger man taught and trained by an older woman.

I can write very raunchy when it's called for, but I have a romantic heart. This doesn't preclude a quick sexy start, but I would preferrably that it lead to character development and conflict in situations that must be resolved. If you have a particular scenario you'd like to run past me, please do.

I tend to write third person narrative and do my best not to put words in your characters mouth except where I need a particular response to take the story where I would like it to go. When I do that though, it's likely to be one or two lines of short dialogue so your character's voice is not compromised. I also prefer the timeline to be respected. A response by each character to what the other had done in the previous segment is not necessary, though it can certainly be handled by thoughts, or by questions in dialogue if you wish to redirect.

If you're interested, please PM. If you're new to RP (I've done it mostly by PM and email in the past) I'd be happy to start by PM. If you're looking to develop your writing, I'd also be willing to help you out there though I will not be doing complete edits. I'd be more likely to give a single suggestion where repetition of an error persists.

Willing to RP by PM, email, or on the SRP board.

Roden
 
Last edited:
GUARDIAN ANGEL

So I had an idea about the life of a guardian angel. We've all heard of them, we feel they exist, but I wanted to play with the sexy idea of what can happen to them as well as the possible seductions that could be played around with it.

So i came up with the idea of an Angel (which are always female) protecting her human on a day to day basis. The thing is that angels exist in the real world as regular people and act in ways that serve to help their human without overtly granting them boon. An angel is allowed to stop or try to prevent tragedy before it happens and only that. For example if a man was going to rob me today, my angel could in theory so something to that man hours before the supposed robbery to turn him down a different path. I am protected by my angel and i never know about it. Its that kind of thing.

The rule that i set in place to make this a story is that an angel can never make eye contact with her human. If she does she looses her access to heaven and her abilties as an angel and becomes mortal. In addition to that price she becomes a human who is in love with the human she used to protect. She has one month to get her man to fall in love with her in return or she looses all sense of herself and must walk the world as a shell.

Kinda interesting idea i was messing with. I would love to try it. I guess the set up is a bit obvious in that my character catches a glimpse of his angel who at the time is turning away a robber or something. Their eyes meet and off we go.

Pm if you wish to be my angel.
 
Still Looking For anyone to Rp with Females only


I Always wanted to Do A dark Link Zelda Rp. So I'm looking for someone to play as Zelda.

My Hideout is update and other things. pm me if you want to rp
 
I'm new to the site but not to role-playing and I'm looking for an active male to write with. I don't have too many ideas yet, I prefer to work it all out with the other person so it works for both of us. I'm not into non consensual or incest among some other, minor, dislikes. I like romance and role-playing that isn't going to start with sex straight away as I love seduction and a good storyline. I know this is very brief but just message me if you're interested in writing with me! My profile will be worked on now.
 
Just bumping a few of my ideas. Looking for male or female writers who can write decently (have a firm grasp of proper spelling and grammar). Each game will be long-term and focus on character and plot development along with the sex.

Hot for Teacher
My character has just graduated college and gotten a job teaching at her old high school. There she runs into your character, a teacher she once had a crush on as a student. The plot would generally be them transitioning from former student/teacher relationship, to coworkers, to friends, then more.

Designing Pleasure
As an interior designer, my character is used to designing all manner of rooms for all types of people. Your character hires her for a special project. I'm thinking the project could be like the Red Room in 50 Shades of Gray, but we can play around with that.

Business and Pleasure - Seeking a female writer for this one.
My character is a writer who throws herself into her work. When she's working on a project she immerse herself in every aspect of the character she's writing. When she starts on a new project, a book staring a young lesbian still trying to find her way, she feels she's in over her head as she doesn't really know any lesbians. Enter your character, a woman she meets at a bar who is more than happy to introduce her to a new way of life.
 
OK, new idea!

A father has to leave town for a few weeks and refuses to leave his 18 year old daughter home alone during the holidays, so he asks his brother to come watch his niece.

Well, you should know what happens from there :D Send me a message if you want to join me in this idea!
 
Hi,

For the sake of trying something different, than most other threads around, I’m looking for a dominant female.

A man has repeating dreams of a being dominated by a Domme... then one day he meets a women who looks exactly like the Domme from his dreams (new tenant in the apartment complex he live?) and naturally becomes very interested in her… *Story development* … she makes him her sub... *Fun begins! - I would hope…*

The finer details to be determined in conjunction with my partner… PM if any interest!

- dkgooner
 
Just doing one more shout for this.

Basic idea that I've wanted to do recently is based on a Harem kink. Pretty much want to have a story based in a fantasy world, dragons and knights and all that. My character would be sort of an adventuring mercenary who meets and fucks various women who end up joining his adventure against monsters and champions of evil from all throughout the region. PM me if interested.
 
I just posted the OOC Thread for a Sex Games idea. If you are interested, click the link and read.

Hope to see great interest.


On hold for now. Working on something more fun and less time consuming.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top