Housesitting for the neighbor (closed)

I was startled when her pussy literally grabbed my fingers. But I adapted quickly. If I couldn't thrust, I could still twist. I twisted my fingers inside her, thumb clearing her clit. I leaned forward to lick the exposed nub, rubbing my wet tongue against it, just to see if she's literally explode. Groaning into her little pussy, I could feel and hear her orgasm from my attentions. I loved making my little neighbor cum, just about as much as I loved cumming in or on her.

Fingers deep in her snatch, tongue applied to her clit, I pressed my finger tighter against her anus, twisting a little to stimulate her butthole. It's not something my wife enjoyed, but I thought Marissa might be a bit more open to new things. And it had been so long since a woman had let me try anal with her, I was hoping that Marissa might be the next one to let me try. And a little digital stimulation seemed the best way to test her receptiveness.

I looked up her body as I licked her clit. I couldn't see her face, though, blocked by those magnificent breasts bound up in their bra and blouse. It tickled me that they were big enough to hide her contorted face from view. Was there anything about this woman that wasn't perfect?
 
I whimpered and squirmed with bliss as Mr. Miller twisted his thick fingers inside of my tight, pulsing cunt. My eyes rolled back beneath fluttering lids as I somehow managed not to go limp like a rag doll from the hot waves of pleasure pumping through my body. At the introduction of his tongue to my swollen clit, I let out a hoarse squeak that I’d never heard myself make before. He made me shameless. I rocked my hips toward his face, unable to stop moaning as he lapped away at my juicy cunt. As the rubbing of his thumb against my tiny pucker grew more insistent, it was impossible for me to stop coming. I couldn’t catch my breath; I just kept panting and mewling.

A deep, tingling pressure coiled tightly inside of me again to my absolute surprise. Curling my toes into the bedspread, I tried to warn my neighbor that I was going to cum again. Instead, I squeezed his shoulder and shook violently as a hot stream of release shot forth from my dripping cunt. It happened so quickly that I couldn’t even form the words. I could only hold on.
 
I gasped as Marissa suddenly squirted on my fingers and face. For just an instant I thought she was peeing on me, but then realized she was powerfully orgasming. She'd never showed any signs of squirting before so she caught me by surprise. I could taste her, musky and salty...like her pussy tasted when I ate her. I kept my fingers twisting inside her, but surprise made me push the finger between her cheeks into her ass...just the tip, but more penetration that I'd planned.

I leaned back, my face wet, fingers in both of her nether holes, looking up at her to see her reaction. By now, my cock was so hard I thought it might actually tear through my trousers. I'd never really been this hard before. I wanted her so badly, but was afraid I'd hurt her in my enthusiasm if I didn't focus and concentrate, calm down just a bit.

Twisting the fingers in her pussy, I resumed lightly rubbing her clit, stimulating her pussy inside and out. She felt so hot and wet. I kept my fingertip in her ass, holding it still as I worked on her pussy. "Good god, Kitten...that was something." I smiled up at her.
 
The look on my face was a combination of satisfaction and surprise. My cheeks, neck and chest flushed hot and my legs quivered from the strain of holding myself up. My inner thighs were soaked as I imagined my lover’s face was. I couldn’t see his expression over my rising chest, so I worried that I had frightened him with my abrupt squirting. When his fingertip pushed into my ass, I yelped and scratched deeply into his shoulder; both of my tender holes squeezed tightly around his intruding fingers.

“I’m sorry--” I sighed, finally managing to find my voice, albeit breathy and low. I leaned over some to look Mr. Miller in the eyes as he continued to massage my dripping cunt, “—I’ve never done that before.”
 
"Mmmm. I've never experienced that before, so it was a first for both of us. Quite surprising...and messy." I winked at her. I pulled my fingertip from her bottom and slowly twisted my fingers in her pussy, gently withdrawing them about half way. "I'm glad I could introduce you to something new. And you seemed to enjoy it, quite a bit."

Leaning in to kiss her hip, I pulled my fingers from her completely, tracing my soaked hand down her inner thigh. I slid both hands down her legs, loosely holding her ankles. Looking up at her, I studied her...still wearing her blouse and her panties pushed to the side, exposing her soaked little pussy, bare legs so finely turned.

"So," I grinned, "Whatever shall we do now?"
 
“Mm.” I moaned as the professor withdrew his fingertip from my tight pucker. I could feel the tender aperture spasm in the absence of his thick digit. It was a funny feeling that made me want to giggle, but I was too overwhelmed with other sensations to do so. I smile weakly at your comment, hugely relieved that you weren’t turned off by my little explosion of pleasure. On the contrary, you seem to be quite intrigued with the effect you had on my body. I whimpered softly as you twisted your fingers around inside of my hot pussy, gradually pulling them out. “You made me cum so hard.” I gushed, rewarding my experienced lover with a mega-watt smile.

“Well,” I lifted my trembling hands and gently pushed my long ponytails back over my shoulder. I leaned forward a little bit, grasping the collar of your crisp shirt to pull you to me. “I think you should lie down.”
 
"You think so, do you?" I looked up at her, grinning. As she messed with my collar, I stood. Sliding a hand behind her head, I pulled her close, kissing her hard, tongue exploring that talented little mouth of hers. Using my other hand, I worked at her panties, trying to get them down those beautiful round hips of hers. I finally managed to tug them down enough to drop down her thighs toward the floor, leaving her in just her blouse and bra. Pleased with that thought, I gave her a swat on the bottom and broke the kiss.

"You look very sexy like that." I stepped away from her, moving toward the large bed. Seating myself on the edge, I leaned back, supporting myself on my elbows, feet still on the floor. Cocking my head, I considered Marissa. Still fully dressed, my raging erection tented out my trousers. That was getting painful.

"Well, what now?" I grinned at her.
 
Pleasant tingles spread beneath the surface of my skin as Mr. Miller’s fingertips grazed my scalp through my lustrous tresses, my ponytail brushing against the back of his knuckles as he cradled my head. I met his urgent kiss with a breathless whimper, happily permitting his tongue between my soft lips. I kept hold of his collar as I tilted my head to the side, moaning against his hot mouth. The heady taste of my cream lingered there. I smiled, feeling my wet panties inch down my thighs at my neighbor’s hand. I began to blindly unbutton his shirt. Without sight to guide my efforts, it took a bit longer, my fingers searching steadily between fabric and firm muscle for each button. He pulled away before I could reach the last 3 buttons, parting with a playful swipe at my bare ass which made me giggle. “I like looking sexy for you.”

I turned around to face him as he lie back on the edge of the bed, his thick cock jutting out at me from underneath the front of his slacks. Sinking down to my knees on the comfortable mattress, I crawled to his side. I kissed his cheek, grinning softly and skimming over the hard tent under his fly with my hands. “I want to suck your cock—” I sighed, unhooking the top button, then carefully drawing down the zipper, “—but I can’t wait any longer for you to fuck me.” I slipped my hand beneath the elastic band of his underwear, fishing his stiff shaft out and giving it a suggestive stroke. I leaned over my lover's lap and kissed his plump helmet, slowly dragging my tongue over it.

"Can I ride you?"
 
Tucking an arm behind my head, I watched my little Kitten climbing onto the bed, just wearing her blouse and bra, two upward pointing ponytails bobbing. I could only groan as she took my trousers and reached into my shorts, pulling out my thick erection. "Mmmmmm." When she stroked it and kissed it, precum welled up from the opening, oozing out onto her hand. My smile became an ear to ear grin when she asked to ride me.

"Oh Kitten, I can't think of anything I'd like better at this very moment than to have you bouncing on my erection. That would be just about amazing." And I added, teasing, "You can always suck my cock afterwards. I know I'd like that."
 
My peachy lips sported a gleeful grin when Mr. Miller granted me permission to ride his hard cock. I felt like a student who’d just earned the only A in class; his favorite pupil, the teacher’s pet. Perhaps that had a little something to do with my get up, school-girl knee socks and pigtails still in-tact. I giggled as his slick arousal oozed down over my fingers. I licked it up slowly, making sure that he was watching me savor it.

“I’d like that too,” I nodded, maneuvering into a straddling position on his lap. I stroked his thick shaft a few more times, then leaned down against his hips, playfully grinding my wet cunt against his cock. I squeezed him around the thickest part of his cock, gently coaxing my pink labia apart with the shiny tip. I lifted up from his hips, grasping onto his thigh with my free hand, guiding his cock between my legs. Gradually I sank down on his stiff prick, taking him inch by inch.
 
Laying back, essentially nude, I watched my little Kitten climbing onto me. She was so sexy in her red pigtails and the blouse still hiding those magnificent hooters. I sighed, watching her as she straddled me, spreading her pink around my thick cockhead. "Naughty girl."

I groaned loudly as she sank down on me, impaling herself on my erection. I couldn't help but watch as her labia stretched around me, accommodating my thick meat inside her tightness. "God, Kitten, that feels so good." My hands went to her round bare hips, holding tightly as she sank to the bottom of my cock, sitting me. Feeling my cock thrust up inside her was so good, all wet and hot and tight. I squeezed her hips, fingers kneading the soft flesh. Moving my eyes upward, I looked into her blissed out face. "You going to just sit there or are you going to fuck me?"
 
As Mr. Miller’s strong hands settled on my hips, holding me to him, I pushed down into his lap until my ass was flush with his thighs. I didn’t move at first, needing a moment to acclimate to his thick cock inside of my soaked pussy. “I am,” I giggled in response to his abrupt remark. My pussy was still quite sensitive from the hard orgasm I’d had, so I needed to start slowly.

“I am going to fuck you.” I promised, reaching backward and planting my hands on his knees. I smiled at the handsome professor, arching my back and slowly rolling my hips toward his. “Mmm.” Licking my soft lips, I squeezed his kneecaps and began to grind on his hard cock in a steady rhythm. His cock felt so good, stretching me every time I moved on top of him.
 
I watched as Marissa rode me, sliding herself up and down my thick erection. Smiling, I watched her tight little pussy swallowing down my cock, her lips clinging to it when she rose upward on me. There was something almost hypnotic in it, seeing her sex rhythmically engulfing mine. And it felt wildly arousing, as well.

I allowed my eyes to trail up her body, over that covered bosom to her smiling face. She really did seem to enjoy this. And letting her have her head seemed to please her even more. The only problem I had with this position, her on top and leaning back away from me, was that I really had nothing to play with. I could reach her hips, and I caressed them, but that wasn't very satisfying.

Pushing myself into a sitting position, I reached around her holding her tightly, my cock fully inserted inside her willing opening. The motion pushed her backwards even more, so I had to support her. I buried my face in her throat, kissing and licking her soft skin, forcing her head back. I slid my hands down her back to grasp her amazing ass, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh. Giving her throat a last kiss, I leaned back just a little, in a very uncomfortable position.

Bringing my hands around, I tried to unbutton her blouse. My back muscles began to quiver, holding myself at that odd angle, and I quickly grew frustrated. Hooking my fingers into her blouse, I yanked hard, buttons flying everywhere as the thin fabric came open. I smiled in triumph, falling back on the bed, her blouse hanging open, displaying her large breasts in the sheer bra. "Sorry. I'll buy you a new one."
 
The sensation of my lover’s thick cock pushing and pulling between my wet cunt lips as I ground back and forth in his lap was indescribable. ‘Amazing’ and ‘pleasurable’ paled in comparison to the exquisite reality of making love to this man. His unremitting gaze, as I rode his cock, made my chest swell with pride and my eyes teem with wickedness. I wound my hips a little faster, finding an intoxicating tempo.

When he sat up beneath me, pushing his rock hard length up inside of my tight opening, I gasped and dug my fingertips into the flesh just beneath his knee caps. My head tilted backward and my ponytails dangled down off the bed before he grabbed hold of me and pulled me back toward him. “Mmm, professor,” I moaned, undulating in his lap as he covered my throat with hot, wet kisses.

I was surprised when Mr. Miller tugged my shirt open, ripping buttons clear off, but his abruptness only stoked to the fire in my belly. “It’s fine,” I panted, leaning down toward my handsome lover and planting my hands on his chest once he reclined into the mattress. I grinned at the professor, lifting and lowering myself on top of him, stretching my little cunt on his slick erection over and over.
 
I groaned and pushed my hips up at Marissa as she leaned over me, my eyes going to her gorgeous globes barely restrained in their lace prisons. She felt amazing riding me, impaling herself again and again on my eager old cock. Each free moment of my afternoon had been spent thinking of fucking my Kitten, and the reality far outstripped the fantasy.

As she humped on me, I reached up with both hands, locking them behind her head, pulling her face down to mine to kiss her passionately and deeply. My tongue wrestled with hers for dominance in her mouth. Who won, I couldn't tell you, but it was quite fun trying. That threw her rhythm off a bit, and I took the opportunity to thrust up into her hard, impaling her myself, rather than letting her do the impaling. I was beginning to think I couldn't get enough of this wicked tight pussy, and where that might lead me. But then that thought got shoved aside, in preference to the present.

After several moments of tongue wrestling, I pushed her upward, helping to guide her torso to a more vertical position, allowing her ride me again to her heart's content. I grinned up at her, baring my teeth. "That is so fucking good, Kitten. I like what you do for fun." I moved my hands to her thighs, squeezing and caressing them, feeling the muscles working in them as she bounced on me. Eyes sliding to her barely restrained tits, I grinned up at her. "Show them to me. Show me those big beautiful titties."
 
I rocked back and forth in his lap eagerly, the muscles in my lower back straining with my feverish movements, determined to make up for the time we’d lost to the professor’s day-long conference. When he pulled me down into a searing kiss, my hands instinctively flew to the mattress to catch me. Feeling his lips on mine and his tongue seeking entrance, I expelled a desperate breath into his mouth, happily wrapping my tongue around his.

My mouth hung open in a silent gasp as Mr. Miller bucked up beneath me, thrusting his big, fat cock between my bare legs, pounding my tender cunt as if he’d never have another opportunity. Upon every hard thrust, my slick pussy walls squeezed tighter around his stiff pole. “Unhh, fuck...fuck me.” I exclaimed between kisses, clutching the bed-sheets between my fingertips, my knuckles turning stark white in contrast with my sex-flushed skin.

When he pushed me back to straddle him from an upright position again, I rolled my hips forward, moving my hands to grasp onto his waist. His cock was so deep inside me and at the perfect angle to nudge at my sweet, sticky spot, that every breath I took threatened to make me shatter. Heeding his request, I lifted my hands from his sides and peeled the stiff cups of my bra away from my voluminous tits, letting them free. I bounced hard and fast on top of his thick dick and slid my hands beneath my heaving breasts, cupping and squeezing them.
 
"Mmmm, you have learned what I like to see, haven't you?" I lay there as she rode my stiff erection, hands playing with those big tits, squeezing and kneading them. I really did like seeing that, and was gratified that she had learned so quickly the things I liked. She rode me like a bronco, and I was fine with that. Grunting, I kneaded her thighs as she squeezed herself, alternately watching her tits and her pussy lips sliding up an down my thickness. I did enjoy seeing myself entering and sliding out of her.

After a moment, I shifted, sliding my hands up her body, and under her breasts. Smiling, I reached up, hands on those glorious globes, fingers entwining with hers so that we could both squeeze and knead the soft flesh. "Fuck, Kitten, you feel so good. I could fuck you all day." I groaned, wondering what she saw in me, besides a fat cock.

Not really finding this the best time, but wanting to forestall an orgasm I could feel building, I squeezed her tits and asked, " So, where is this going to go when we get home? Is this a one weekend sort of thing, and I go back to my wife and you go back to your boyfriends...and girlfriends?" I leered up at her. "So what can I expect?" Panting and groaning, mostly, at this point.
 
I knew that the question posed to me was rhetorical in nature, but a deep moan of concession peeled past my soft, wet lips anyway. I derived immense pleasure from showing off for him, now that I knew, more or less, what got him going. I bounced on the professor’s cock, hardly able to keep my eyes open as his thick prick repeatedly nudged that tender spot deep inside of my hot pussy. I rubbed and gently twisted my nipples, riding my neighbor with an increasing sense of urgency as the wet, smacking sounds of our bodies rebounding of one another’s echoed in my ears. “Mmm, I’m gonna cum if you keep talking like that,” I grinned as he laced his fingers with mine, firmly squeezing my bounding tits.

His line of questioning threw me off momentarily and I slowed down, but I didn’t stop riding his dick. Not for one second. “I’m not seeing anyone,” I breathed, feeling like I’ve said that before, but repeating myself to emphasize that I was being truthful. “I want to keep seeing you..I want to keep fucking you.” I mewled, grinding back and forth on Mr. Miller’s rigid shaft, trembling for release.
 
"Good to hear, Kitten." I grunted as she bounced on me. It felt lovely to have her slamming her tight little pussy down on me, but I wanted to take a more active part here. Slipping my hands off of her luscious tits, I dropped them to her round hips, grasping them. Taking hold, I lifted her off of my throbbing rod, laughing at the startled expression on her face. Continuing the motion, I pushed her over onto the bed. She landed on her bottom, those huge knockers bouncing sexily. But that's not how I wanted her.

Rolling onto my knees, I gripped Marissa's hips again, and rolled her onto her belly. Her firm thighs made a proper ass of themselves, round and sexy. Groaning, I threw my leg over her thighs, straddling them. I looked down at her sexy nude backside, stroking and caressing her skin. "You have lovely skin, Kitten. That's a sign of good health in kitties." I chuckled.

After a moment, I grasped my thick cock and, shifting slightly, guided it between those thighs to press against her stretched pussy again. Leaning in, I thrust myself into her, opening her up again, pushing deeply, until my belly rested against that plump bottom of hers, filling her up again. "Mmmm, that's nice."
 
When my lover’s hot palms fell away from my bouncing breasts, I felt the entirety of their weight against my hands once more. I purred with affection and hungrily ground down on his thick shaft as his grip transferred to my naked hips. I was certain that we would cum together like this, but when I felt Mr. Miller pulling me from his lap I became instantly concerned. Was I doing something that didn’t feel good? Was I being too rough on him in the throes of my passion? I looked over at my neighbor as he sat me down, perplexed, translucent arousal coating the insides of my thighs, my nipples hard like cut diamonds.

I realized that he was only changing positions and I relaxed, a sincere giggle peeling from my soft lips as he rolled me over to lie on my stomach. I pressed my thighs together and arched my back, presenting my ass and pussy to him again. “Mm, thank you. I think it stays lovely with repeated pettings…” I sighed, propping up on my elbows to tangle my fingers in the sheets as he brushed the tip of his cock against my soaked slit. I squeaked as his stiff cock pushed forward, spreading my lips and stretching my pink walls all over again. Quivering, I moaned in appreciation, “You’re so deep.”
 
"Mmmm, yes I am, and you're so tight." Slowly, I pulled back, feeling every inch of her on my hard cock. Leaning over Marissa, I placed my hands above her shoulders, thrusting myself into her wet pussy again and again, humping hard and deep. I rode her petite, curvy body, driving myself into her faster, plowing her rich furrow from behind.

I grunted. "I love this position. I love seeing and feeling your sexy butt as I thrust into you, knowing you can't resist me in this position." I thrust faster as she held herself up on her elbows, back curved to allow me entry into her. It felt so good to mount my Kitten here on this hotel bed. A light caught the corner of my eye. The blinds to the balcony were open, neither of us had bothered to close them. Our actions took on a whole new level of naughty.

I thrust harder, grunting louder. "Are your big titties bouncing up there, Kitten?"
 
I whined as Mr. Miller withdrew from my sopping cunt at that torturous pace, my slick sex desperately clinging to his engorged shaft to prevent its departure. I gripped the sheets tighter, squirming with need as he re-positioned behind me. The heat of his breath against my back made me shiver. The deep, swift thrust of his hard cock between my legs made me gasp. “Ooh fuuuck!” I didn’t think that I could cum again after the two intense orgasms I’d already had, but each zealous buck of my lover’s pelvis against my ass tickled that sweet spot deep inside my pussy. “Mmm..yeeah.” I nodded stiffly, feeling my big round tits bobbing in rhythm with the jerk of Mr. Miller’s hips.

I was taking the pounding of my young life and loving every second of it. I was lost to everything, apart from my neighbor’s throbbing member pumping ravenously in and out of my snug hole. My elbows gave way beneath me and I sank into the bed, closing my eyes and moaning my lover’s name. I turned my face to the side, pushing my ponytail away as the auburn locks attempted to stick to my cheek. My dripping cunt gripped tight around his hammering cock and I let out a guttural moan.
 
I thrust hard down into Marissa, riding her and pounding her tight little pussy faster. I'd needed, wanted this all day and now I was able to satisfy myself on her. Driving my thickness into her again and again, I grunted as she collapsed onto that magnificent chest. Shifting my hands back, I grasped her shoulders, leaning on them, pressing her down, holding her pinned as I pounded her wet grasping pussy. Her twin ponytails bounced and bobbed as I hammered her from behind.

"Fuck Kitten, I've needed this all day. I"m not sure how much more I can take." Groaning, I thrust faster, riding her tight body kitty-style, cock opening her again and again, plunging deep inside to stretch her pussy, and fill it with thick man-meat. I was beginning to wonder, again, if I was becoming addicted to this sexy tight piece of tail. She was amazing and so very very erotic. Who knew what adventures we might get ourselves into?
 
Incoherent whimpers spilled past my parted lips as Mr. Miller relentlessly pounded into my soaked cunt. The sweet, peach gloss adorning my mouth smeared on the white sheets as I bit into them. My fingernails clawed at the sex-soiled linens as I writhed in gorgeous agony. I’d unleashed a wild animal in my neighbor. One that’d probably leave me bruised and sore for days, and for that, I was deeply proud of myself. I couldn’t do much from the angle I was pinned down in, but rut against the mattress, haphazardly rubbing my plump clit against the sheets. It was difficult to breathe with more of my neighbor’s weight on me, but I loved to feel his body against mine. “Mmmm…cum…with…me,” I rasped, frenetically grasping at the sheets and balling my fists in frustration when I couldn’t get much leverage that way, my pussy squeezing like a vice around my lover’s hammering cock in warning of my impending meltdown.
 
I grunted, thrusting harder into Marissa. My impending orgasm was clouding my mind, so all I could manage was to thrust faster. I rode her faster, my thick rod plunging in and out of her tight, pulsing pussy. "Fuck, baby!" Holding myself over her, I strained, driving my hips forward again and again. As she whimpered and gasped under me, I could feel my heavy balls drawing up.

Driving deep, I exploded inside her, shooting thick streams of semen deep into her accommodating little pussy. I unloaded into her, jetting a large load of my cream into her again. Groaning loudly, I held my cock deep inside her, filling Marissa. My cock pulsed through my orgasm, emptying my balls into her. As the spasms subsided, I collapsed onto her, laying on top of my sexy little Kitten, feeling her lush body under me. I lay there, panting and groaning, cock still buried deep inside her from behind.
 
Back
Top