The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you have some MicracleGro for arms, I think I'll be okay. *snicker*

Hmph. It's your funeral.

That is an interesting combination. And yeah... I wouldn't fuck with her.

Damn right!
;)

HEY! You aren't the sage one here.

I don't think your behavior is very sage right now.... :p

I was just thinking...

That would be the craziest combination for speaking. I want to hear Spanish in an Irish accent now.

haha ...though that would be interesting...if not incomprehensible.

Maybe she is buddies with slender man?

:eek:

No!

yeah but... that guy is creepy

He's nothing compared to another monster who's name I dare not say out of fear of being taken.

Candle_Jack_by_LilBlackenedBunny.jpg

Hmph. It's your funeral.

Damn right!
;)

I don't think your behavior is very sage right now.... :p

haha ...though that would be interesting...if not incomprehensible.

:eek:

No!

Im Irish, scottish, german, and two tribes of native american. and I have no plans to piss you off. Scuttle is just asking for death.

Im Irish, scottish, german, and two tribes of native american. and I have no plans to piss you off. Scuttle is just asking for death.

That's actually a lot of what I am, too.

Though somehow, it's all combined into SUPER WHITE!, which is not awesome for dancing or general cool purposes, but I guess great if I'm looking to obtain credit or drive without being pulled over.

*kisses his cheek* Yes. Yes you can be. I just happen to have the hots for you. :cool:

-Grins- Feelin is mutual baby girl.

I don't think you're creepy.... but perhaps a little intimidating... sometimes...

Nah I'm really just a big teddy bear. I'm only intimidating if you fuck with someone I care about. then I get out the BBBOMMFH! (Base Ball Bat Of Much Mother Fucking Hurt)

That's actually a lot of what I am, too.

Though somehow, it's all combined into SUPER WHITE!, which is not awesome for dancing or general cool purposes, but I guess great if I'm looking to obtain credit or drive without being pulled over.

Same here. I step out into the sun and I do a good impression of bacon on a hot griddle, but then I stay dark for a while.

He's nothing compared to another monster who's name I dare not say out of fear of being taken.

Candle_Jack_by_LilBlackenedBunny.jpg

Um...why does this character look familiar but I don't know they are?

Exactly! *eyes shift over to SB*

And I'll die if I want to?

/60'smusicjoke

Or, this is all part of my super elaborate, Ocean's 11-style plan... :cool:

:::laughs::: Your charm wont' get you out of this one.

::garnishes a rope::::

-Grins- Feelin is mutual baby girl.

Nah I'm really just a big teddy bear. I'm only intimidating if you fuck with someone I care about. then I get out the BBBOMMFH! (Base Ball Bat Of Much Mother Fucking Hurt)

*nodnodnod* He really is a teddy bear. That's why I call him Papa Bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back