finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the flashing to the truckers and enjoying the afternoon with your fingers seems like the perfect get away.

simply exquisite. I adore the way your mind works and plays. :)

Have you ever had so many thoughts and things happening that you just can't keep your hands off of yourself? It seems to be the only way to calm my excitement today.

I was trying not to, really hard...

I am enjoying a morning off to myself and between appointments I had to come home... It is a beautiful day, the sun is shining, everyone is smiling and the birds are chirping. I am hyper aware of the warmth in my panties, and the excited ache in my stomach as I relive sexy thoughts. I kept making the association in my head that the sun was my warmth and the birds were my butterflies. I knew if I am to go to work and function this afternoon I needed some release.

Happy Monday everyone!

Have you ever had so many thoughts and things happening that you just can't keep your hands off of yourself? It seems to be the only way to calm my excitement today.

I am enjoying a morning off to myself and between appointments I had to come home... It is a beautiful day, the sun is shining, everyone is smiling and the birds are chirping. I am hyper aware of the warmth in my panties, and the excited ache in my stomach as I relive sexy thoughts. I kept making the association in my head that the sun was my warmth and the birds were my butterflies. I knew if I am to go to work and function this afternoon I needed some release.

Happy Monday everyone!

Happy Monday :D

This is simply amazing!!

Happy Monday everyone!

Happy Monday everyone!
You just made my day.

I am much happier after seeing this pic! WOW that is a great shot

attachment.php

Nice and Naughty

Very nice my dear. You have a beautiful body, fun stories, and a naughty mind.... Such a sexy combination!

Happy Monday everyone!
Let your ifngers do the walking in the pink panties"!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

And now I need to release! :rose::kiss:

Happy Monday everyone!

Great story and picture. I offer to give you a hand to assist. Or maybe I just slip underneath you and you can sit on my face. My talented tongue knows how to administer great pleasure.
1359.gif

attachment.php

I'm curious...

....about where you found your inspiration today...or where your daydreams took you ;)

i love your panties

The way you tease us while pleasuring yourself is amazing. You are such a delight to my day.

Happy Friday

I have this little addiction...

I seem to be in a constant state of arousal and often need to play in the middle of the day so I can 'Keep Calm and Carry On" (sorry I couldn't resist, I see this sticker everywhere!).

I sometimes sit, I sometimes lean against the wall, or bend over the counter looking in the mirror.

I have a few pictures on my phone I enjoy as I play. I bite my lip as I silently climax while the rest of the day goes on outside the door. I have my little pause, my little moment of release and then I am good for another few hours.

Here are a few little pics of me at "mid-day play"!

(I think you may have seen one already)

xx

Attachments

• Restroom 1.jpg
    Restroom 1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,374
  • Restroom 2.jpg
    Restroom 2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,647
  • Restroom 4.jpg
    Restroom 4.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 3,029
Last edited:

I seem to be in a constant state of arousal and often need to play in the middle of the day so I can 'Keep Calm and Carry On" (sorry I couldn't resist, I see this sticker everywhere!).

I sometimes sit, I sometimes lean against the wall, or bend over the counter looking in the mirror.

I have a few pictures on my phone I enjoy as I play. I bite my lip as I silently climax while the rest of the day goes on outside the door. I have my little pause, my little moment of release and then I am good for another few hours.

xx

Wow. The explanation made those pics so much more ...... Mmmm

Last edited:

There is a private bathroom at work where I often go and play. I sometimes sit, I sometimes lean against the wall, or bend over the counter looking in the mirror.

xx
you are so damn sensual. I love the pic with the big smile

Last edited:
I bite my lip as I silently climax while the rest of the day goes on outside the door. I have my little pause, my little moment of release and then I am good for another few hours.

Oh, I'm sure that there are more than a few people on here who can relate to this... especially when you update your pic thread during working-hours. ;)

Last edited:
Mid day play

I can relate to the constant state... When I worked in an office I would be in the bathroom regularly... Now that I work from home I often find myself playing during conference calls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back