4 reasons to chat with me (#3 will blow your mind)

I was goint to ask something bu now I've forgotten it :(
Anyone have any idea what it was? :)

Good afternoon - how's everyone's Sunday going so far? Anyone game to chat with me, please?

A bump to bring in the week - anyone interested in chatting with me? Please check my profile and see if it piques your interest! ;)

Old thread, new bump to the top. Is there anyone out there?

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Last edited:
This thread was around in 2017, 2018 and now in 2019 too! Bumping this up, no fake news - everything is awesome and authentic.

Thanks for clicking and reading this. Our generation has come a long way thanks to clickbait headlines. You're no exception :D

Here's four reasons why I'd love to get a PM from you:

• You will be in focus all through. My kind of stories are focused on the woman. I'm unselfish. You should ideally refrain from textspeak.

• I am not all about the dirty conversation - I'd be great company and would be easy and fun to talk to if you met me at a bar or at a party where the music wasn't too loud. I'm well read, well travelled and non-maliciously snarky.

• I have a story written about me / for me, extolling my virtues and potential for exploits. (I'm happy to share the link with you if you'd like!)

• I'm happy to use most means of technology to chat with you and am open to meeting in person should fate conspire. Hope springs eternal and all that.

I'm waiting to hear from you! If not, here's wishing you a splendid Sunday!

If you find yourself socially distancing and keen on connecting with someone, I'd love for that someone to be me! :)

Thanks for clicking and reading this. Our generation has come a long way thanks to clickbait headlines. You're no exception :D

Here's four reasons why I'd love to get a PM from you:

• You will be in focus all through. My kind of stories are focused on the woman. I'm unselfish. You should ideally refrain from textspeak.

• I am not all about the dirty conversation - I'd be great company and would be easy and fun to talk to if you met me at a bar or at a party where the music wasn't too loud. I'm well read, well travelled and non-maliciously snarky.

• I have a story written about me / for me, extolling my virtues and potential for exploits. (I'm happy to share the link with you if you'd like!)

• I'm happy to use most means of technology to chat with you and am open to meeting in person should fate conspire. Hope springs eternal and all that.

I'm waiting to hear from you! If not, here's wishing you a splendid Sunday!
This should be interesting . Most of my writing is a lot more serious than anything on Literotica .

Back