4 reasons to chat with me (#3 will blow your mind)

Bumping up because 2017! Here's hoping all of you reading this (and otherwise) have a splendid year ahead :)

Another bump :)

Ladies, if you're in the bay area, would you consider hanging out?

A Tuesday bump! I'd love to talk to you on Skype, ladies. I've been told I've got a pretty decent voice ;)

A bump to the top after a long hiatus. I'd love for some company this afternoon! :)

A weekend bump to the top - hope everyone's having an amazing, exciting time! :)

Bumping to the top. I feel like Garfield today, so wishing everyone a happy Sunday is out of the question when Monday looms ahead in the near future. Let's make Sunday great again!

Happy happy Thursday / Friday to you depending on which part of the world you're in! Bumping this thread up ladies, keep those wonderful PMs coming? :)

Thank you!

I feel sure you could offer your services to the interested celebrants of International Womens' Day. ;)

Shameless bump to the top. Ladies, I'd love to make it an amazing end to the Easter holiday. Would you please like to chat with me? :)

Another bump to the top! I'm all alone in a hotel room, would love to have your company!

Bump to the top - good company seeking someone similar. No pressure! :)

Last edited:
Thank you for all the wonderful PMs ladies, I appreciate them immensely! Please keep 'em coming :)

Thanks for clicking and reading this. Our generation has come a long way thanks to clickbait headlines. You're no exception :D

Here's four reasons why I'd love to get a PM from you:

• You will be in focus all through. My kind of stories are focused on the woman. I'm unselfish. You should ideally refrain from textspeak.

• I am not all about the dirty conversation - I'd be great company and would be easy and fun to talk to if you met me at a bar or at a party where the music wasn't too loud. I'm well read, well travelled and non-maliciously snarky.

• I have a story written about me / for me, extolling my virtues and potential for exploits. (I'm happy to share the link with you if you'd like!)

• I'm happy to use most means of technology to chat with you and am open to meeting in person should fate conspire. Hope springs eternal and all that.

I'm waiting to hear from you! If not, here's wishing you a splendid Sunday!

Very good, but to be a "real" clickbait article, you have to break it up and not give the first item until after at least one additional click and for a list of four items, there should be no fewer than five additional clicks.

(all said in jest, of course)

Very good, but to be a "real" clickbait article, you have to break it up and not give the first item until after at least one additional click and for a list of four items, there should be no fewer than five additional clicks.

(all said in jest, of course)

Thank you for clarifying, the math seemed to complex to get at the outset :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful friday. Ladies, if you're keen on talking to a fun, witty, intelligent gentleman, please let me know. I'll connect you to him!

Back