tiny_tits journal and random thoughts

Wow that's a really wild story! Not to sure if I could do things like that with my brother and the roommate.

Guy and I are FWB, and not exclusive (my preference).
He will probably some day get back together with his ex-wife.
Anyway, we have fun in the meantime.

He shares a very nice ocean view condo owned by a friend of his, a small, nerdy but friendly guy, fiftyish, quiet. Never dates, never been married. Lets call him Sam. I like him, but do NOT find him attractive. He clears out of the place anytime Guy asks him to, usually going over to another friend's place nearby that he's known for years. I thought Sam might be gay, but Guy says no.

Last night, we were fucking on the sofa when I heard keys opening the front door. I start to jump up, but Guy holds me back, handing me a throw so I can (barely) cover myself. Guy tosses a pillow in his lap, and calmly drinks his beer just as Sam enters the living room, says hi all natural like and heads into the kitchen, asking if I want anything. I said no, then shot a WTF look at Guy. This was all very strange- we have never done anything more than kiss in front of Sam, and they are treating this like it's nothing unusual.

With Sam out of sight in the kitchen, Guy answered my unasked question quietly. "Sam wants to watch".

I am stunned- it takes me a bit to put all this together. "This is a set-up?"

"Not a set-up, but an opportunity. You said you would like to be watched. Sam wants to watch. He swore he will never say a word to anyone. You can say no. All you have to do is ask him to bring you a glass of milk, and he will leave."

I sat there and thought it out. I said "I will not fuck him!"

Guy smiles. "He knows that".

I said "No touching at all!"

Guy nods, and calls out "Hey, Sam- bring the lady a beer!"

He brings me a beer, then sits in a nearby chair. Guy moves his pillow, and he is (still?) hard as a rock. He then reaches out for my throw, gently pulling it away, leaving me completely naked in front of our guest. I quickly turn my back and climb on top of Guy, facing away from Sam, aligned the head of his cock to me and slowly slid him inside, sinking down. We both moan. My heart was beating at double speed. And I am soooo turned on. I reach my peak in minutes, drenching him.

Guy grabs and flips me, laying me on my back, spreads my legs wide, giving Sam an unencumbered view. I blush head to toe. I steal my first glance at Sam, who is stroking his little cock, otherwise fully dressed. I'm (stupidly) surprised by this, I think " we never said anything about..." but don't say a word. With my one foot on the ground, and the other halfway up the back of the couch, Guy mounts me and, still wet with my juices, enters me hard, slamming all the way home. I cry out in pleasure, as I cum again. I hear even faster breathing from Sam who cums all over his shirt. Soon Guy digs his fingers into my hips and held me against him as he began to cum, deep inside, filling me. I suddenly remember we had an audience, and try to move Guy off me so I could cover up, but
he held my hips tightly while his body shuddered and his breathing slowed.

After several minutes, he released his grip and collapsed to the other side of the couch, and I make eye contact with Sam, who quickly jumps up, goes to his room and shuts the door.

Guy then tells me Sam is a virgin, and had never seen a naked girl live before.

I love this.
It hits all my buttons :)

I know you were shocked but after you got into it did you enjoy him watching you? What did you think when guy told you he was a virgin? I am happy to hear that you have been doing okay and you are fulfilling some great fetishes.

I know you were shocked but after you got into it did you enjoy him watching you? What did you think when guy told you he was a virgin? I am happy to hear that you have been doing okay and you are fulfilling some great fetishes.

Imagine being watched from behind. As I rode Guy, I could see myself from behind, being exposed to him, knowing how wet I was. Yes, it was a turn on.

Later, when I learned he was a virgin, and had never seen a naked female, I felt... torn between pity and exhilaration... hard go explain :confused:

fantacy Check

Imagine being watched from behind. As I rode Guy, I could see myself from behind, being exposed to him, knowing how wet I was. Yes, it was a turn on.

Later, when I learned he was a virgin, and had never seen a naked female, I felt... torn between pity and exhilaration... hard go explain :confused:

Well you said it, Guy helped make it happen, and Sam got the show of a lifetime. Everybody wins. I don't know if it would have helped or hindered the evening to have Guy tell you ahead of time or not. Might have just stressed you out if he had, but you recovered nicely, and Guy seems to know you pretty well. So if your not regretting it, everybody wins. Could make the next few clothed encounters tense, but I have faith in your ability to make people comfortable, and strength to get thru anything. Your writing skill is remarkable, you should post on the story side some of your exploits, might make a good journal of your adventures in self discovery, and an erotic journey. Just a thought hun.

He shares a very nice ocean view condo owned by a friend of his, a small, nerdy but friendly guy, fiftyish, quiet. Never dates, never been married. Lets call him Sam. I like him, but do NOT find him attractive. He clears out of the place anytime Guy asks him to, usually going over to another friend's place nearby that he's known for years. I thought Sam might be gay, but Guy says no.

Last night, we were fucking on the sofa when I heard keys opening the front door. I start to jump up, but Guy holds me back, handing me a throw so I can (barely) cover myself. Guy tosses a pillow in his lap, and calmly drinks his beer just as Sam enters the living room, says hi all natural like and heads into the kitchen, asking if I want anything. I said no, then shot a WTF look at Guy. This was all very strange- we have never done anything more than kiss in front of Sam, and they are treating this like it's nothing unusual.

With Sam out of sight in the kitchen, Guy answered my unasked question quietly. "Sam wants to watch".

"Not a set-up, but an opportunity. You said you would like to be watched. Sam wants to watch. He swore he will never say a word to anyone. You can say no. All you have to do is ask him to bring you a glass of milk, and he will leave."

He brings me a beer, then sits in a nearby chair. Guy moves his pillow, and he is (still?) hard as a rock. He then reaches out for my throw, gently pulling it away, leaving me completely naked in front of our guest. I quickly turn my back and climb on top of Guy, facing away from Sam, aligned the head of his cock to me and slowly slid him inside, sinking down. We both moan. My heart was beating at double speed. And I am soooo turned on. I reach my peak in minutes, drenching him.

Guy grabs and flips me, laying me on my back, spreads my legs wide, giving Sam an unencumbered view. I blush head to toe. I steal my first glance at Sam, who is stroking his little cock, otherwise fully dressed. I'm (stupidly) surprised by this, I think " we never said anything about..." but don't say a word. With my one foot on the ground, and the other halfway up the back of the couch, Guy mounts me and, still wet with my juices, enters me hard, slamming all the way home. I cry out in pleasure, as I cum again. I hear even faster breathing from Sam who cums all over his shirt. Soon Guy digs his fingers into my hips and held me against him as he began to cum, deep inside, filling me. I suddenly remember we had an audience, and try to move Guy off me so I could cover up, but

After several minutes, he released his grip and collapsed to the other side of the couch, and I make eye contact with Sam, who quickly jumps up, goes to his room and shuts the door.

Okay. Creepy and hot all at the same time. Damn.

C'mon, kind of fun to know on some level he will always remember you and the thrill you gave him, no? Until you see him in the flesh again...but until then it is kinda fun to think about while you touch yourself, hee hee :devil:

I've been "set up" like that before, a long long time ago, by a FWB whose room mate was still a virgin. She was cute though, so I didn't mind so much, haa haa. :D

Tell me about losing your virginity.
(Anybody)

Okay dragging up and old question, but I've been stalking this th'd for a bit and hardly ever posted so I am making up for lost time. :cattail:

I have the absolute worst "losing it" story. Not bad as in how painful, awkward, or uncomfortable it was...just the most anticlimatic virginity story. Ever.

Fifteen years old, house party on a Friday with parents nowhere, drunk on whatever I could swipe from my parent liquor cabinet...yeah one of those Caucasian suburbanite teen parties. Lot's of Def Leppard & INXS playing.
Well I was flirting with this girl I had never met before, but being a young idiot I was more interested in the Peach Schnapps and yolo'ing with the bro's. Well we're hanging out in a bed room with a bunch of people shooting the shit, and everybody leaves and turns out the lights. I've got the bed spins something bad so I just lie there, staring at somebody's younger siblings ceiling painted with stars & constellations in glo in the dark paint, and watching them spin around something fierce.

That's when I notice the girl I was flirting with earlier is laying next to me, seriously I hadn't noticed her there until she touched my arm and snuggled next to me. We don't really say anything, just start making out, and her hands go straight into my pants, we both strip each other, and just fuck.
I don't really remember much, never saw her again, and really I couldn't even remember her name the next day, or if I ever really knew it that night. But I got a bunch of high-fives, and oddly enough a few of my girl friends started flirting with me more.

But I still remember that damn glow in the dark ceiling, and laying there naked for what seemed like hours napping afterwards until I sobered up and put my clothes back on.

Well you said it, Guy helped make it happen, and Sam got the show of a lifetime. Everybody wins. I don't know if it would have helped or hindered the evening to have Guy tell you ahead of time or not. Might have just stressed you out if he had, but you recovered nicely, and Guy seems to know you pretty well. So if your not regretting it, everybody wins. Could make the next few clothed encounters tense, but I have faith in your ability to make people comfortable, and strength to get thru anything. Your writing skill is remarkable, you should post on the story side some of your exploits, might make a good journal of your adventures in self discovery, and an erotic journey. Just a thought hun.

I would have said no if he had asked me ahead of time.
It's one of those fun to think of fantasies, but would never actually do kinda thing.
And you are 100% correct; the next couple of hallway encounters was awkward, but he is a kind, very quiet guy (and the fact he owns the awesome condo isn't lost on us).

We've been a bit more, ummm, open in front of him since.

Well, no huge show like that first one, but there have been PDA moments. I feel like Guy even tries to set the stage sometimes.

Do you think you'd ever want to take some initiative and set the stage yourself?

Like what?

Walk out to get a glass of water in the middle of sex when you know Sam is around, but don't cover up at all. Or you can put something on, but very obviously leave the door open when you go back. Something like that.

What a great experience !!! I can only imagine how turned on you were with someone watching .................. it's always been a fantasy of mine ;)

Any interest in seeing this rebooted?

Post here.

Need to see at least 10 different Litsters saying 'hell ya'

Back