The Gay / Bi Men's Nasty PM Chat Thread...

64 yo mwm who has some experience looking in Central Texas for like friends. Like to bottom. But me up!

Last edited:
Texas

64 yo mwm who has some experience looking in Central Texas for like friends. Like to bottom. Hit me up!

Central MD

mid-50s MWM with a crossdressing fetish. It's been too long, probably a year. Looking for a regular bud with the same predilections.

No discernible flavor?! Every cock I've sucked had a distinct and similar taste...unless he's just come out of the shower. A combination of crotch sweat and piss. Not pleasant, but characteristic of a cock. Some very strong and pungent, some just a little bit. Unique from any other taste or flavor I've ever had in my mouth. I always say to myself, as I take it in my mouth for the first lick, 'yeah, there's that man flavor again'

The older I get the more the idea turns me on!

I think a lot of older and married guys have the desire but finding them is the problem, no one knows how to express the idea with eachother without the fear of it going the wrong way!

65 year old Bi married man. I had lots of cock in my teens and 20's, none since. It's been too long, I crave more cock. A a substitute I fantasize that my wife is a trans young man as we fuck in the dark.

I think a lot of older and married guys have the desire but finding them is the problem, no one knows how to express the idea with eachother without the fear of it going the wrong way!

You, as they say, have hit the nail on the head.

Hit, nail, head etc.

49 lived the gay lifestyle for three yrs in college....left all the junk behind. women were always catching my eye....they are to beautiful, to think I wouldn't have them.... after leaving the circus behind...lived the bi sex life for another 5 yrs, off and on, wasn't the ease of hookups like to day...app for that
..last m/m sex was with a married cpl (summer of fun) and one last encounter before going women only..was with a Hispanic gent..he was a big cock bottom

since then it's been all Bi chat or using the internet for fantasy

Still actively bi after many years. Had to make a few adjustments along the way for safety's sake, but it has been well worth the effort.

Tell me...

So, I really am not attracted to men. I have no desire to kiss a guy or cuddle with them. I can't imagine being in a "loving" relationship like I am with my wife.

She's not into sex anymore so, to avoid any chance of me "falling" for another woman, I have sex with men. Yeah, it's cheating and I know she'd be hurt if she knew what I am doing but, I'm still a horny bastard! Most guys, myself included but not all, just want to get off and then go about their business. I happen to like sucking dicks, getting fucked (if the guy is clean and willing to wear a condom) and love a good blowjob now and then. So, tell me.... am I bi, gay or a straight guy who likes cock? I think I'm the latter but, some will say "you're in denial, dude... you're gay"

So, tell me.... am I bi, gay or a straight guy who likes cock? I think I'm the latter but, some will say "you're in denial, dude... you're gay"

Bisexual simply means you have sex and like having sex with both men and women. Nothing more, nothing less.

Bi-amorous means you develop romantic feelings with both men and women.

See the difference?

As for people calling you gay, they are probably homophobic.

Bisexual simply means you have sex and like having sex with both men and women. Nothing more, nothing less.

Bi-amorous means you develop romantic feelings with both men and women.

See the difference?

As for people calling you gay, they are probably homophobic.

great explanation :)

Curious

48 and Very curious. Would love to stroke with another man. Then see where things go from there.

Bingo.... us finding them and them finding us... a circular problem, along it embarrassment and problems of it going all wrong bringing up the idea with some one.

Not sure if I am old

48 year old- straight (I think) male- a little below average in size (5 inches on a hard day) based on looks in the gym. What gets me really hard with an incredible cum at the end is guy on guy hand job videos. Do not know why. One of these days when I am out of town on work, I may try it out. My problem is when I start to think about it, I start to stroke my shaft, and I am done. Maybe eventually, I will do it with another guy.

want to feel what a cock feel like in my mouth

Hi Guys,
I am married 57, have never had the chance to try it. But the thought turns me on. Would love to suck a nice cock, and be able to feel it pulse and shoot it's hot cum in my month.

Always thought may do a threesum with the wife and another and get to explore it at that time but never happened.

Did think have doing a TV a time or two.

I am in the 920 if anyone would like to be my first to filled me with your cum?

Have a great day

Hi Guys,
I am married 57, have never had the chance to try it. But the thought turns me on. Would love to suck a nice cock, and be able to feel it pulse and shoot it's hot cum in my month.

Always thought may do a threesum with the wife and another and get to explore it at that time but never happened.

Did think have doing a TV a time or two.

I am in the 920 if anyone would like to be my first to filled me with your cum?

Have a great day

Wish that I was close enough to help you out, but woe is me! Used to live up there, years ago.

Almost 70

I've been bisexual since the age of 45. At first I felt guilty about doing things with another guy. I'ld not doing anything for six months or so. However, after about two years, I knew I was hooked on man to man sex. I was 55 before I bottomed for the first time.

Back