So I finally stopped by a cruising spot

HLTW

Really Experienced
I was feeling horny after work and took a ride park in the woods that used to be mentioned on Craigslist and is mentioned on Squirt. I was just curious it's not like I was going to jump in some strangers car but I was hoping maybe just maybe I'd bump into another married guy that needed some release. Well....

there wasn't a soul there:( Next time

pointers

squirt is a good starting point... look at dates when comments were posted... it could been 2 yrs ago...last less weeks are best... area is active, times, etc... read all comments... make a comment about when you would be there...

squirt is a good starting point... look at dates when comments were posted... it could been 2 yrs ago...last less weeks are best... area is active, times, etc... read all comments... make a comment about when you would be there...

Totally agree, squirt is my go to for checking out cruising spots online. There used to be a great spot near where we live, walking distance so I didn’t need to drive. Unfortunately as it got to be popular it started to be targeted by the police as well so it’s now a no go zone for me, don’t need that with everything else going on in my life lol there are still some great spots and guys who go regularly but it can be very hit and miss without using a site like squirt.

Back