THE WATERCOOLER

I'm Hoping

I'm suddenly so nervous, Htting the wrong keys and backing up to fix I'm tired, so tired, of the daily grind. Het I have a niec e tha doesn't know what a grind is. Of course I'm crying like I'm two (minus cleaims for the bankie0

AsylumSeeker said:
I'm suddenly so nervous, Htting the wrong keys and backing up to fix I'm tired, so tired, of the daily grind. Het I have a niec e tha doesn't know what a grind is. Of course I'm crying like I'm two (minus cleaims for the bankie0

What's got you in such a state Asylum? I don't mean to be nosy so, if you don't want to talk about it it's okay.

God's Messenger

I feel as awkward about writing this as you probably are about receiving this. I thoroughly apologize and yet I continue.

Deleted to protect

LadyCibelle said:
What's got you in such a state Asylum? I don't mean to be
nosy so, if you don't want to talk about it it's okay

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyCibelle

Deleted by Mod

LadyCibelle

Deleted by LadyCibelle

AsylumSeeker said:
Can somebody please post!

I'M here, I'm here. I wasn't there when you posted but I'm available now. I know it's not the same....sorry :(

I'm just a PM away if you need to talk hun....I'll lend you my shoulders to cry on and my ears to listen without judgment.

I know how life can suck sometimes so if I can help you're welcome to sit down and talk to your heart content.

Just let me know when you'll be on and I'll do my damnest to be here.

ARRGGHHH!

computer crash!

Complete loss of everything!

My stories!

My billing !

Photoshop!

2 gb of pictures!

the stories I was editing!

all gone --

Format C:\? y/n --- Y.

kbate said:
ARRGGHHH!

computer crash!

Complete loss of everything!

My stories!

My billing !

Photoshop!

2 gb of pictures!

the stories I was editing!

all gone --

Format C:\? y/n --- Y.

:( I'm sorry for you Kate......anything we can do to help?

LadyCibelle said:
:( I'm sorry for you Kate......anything we can do to help?

Thank you LC.

I have the system back now - formatted, reloaded and spent a few hours loading windows updates and SP2. loaded office and I'm back in business.

I lost a month's work (the real work - not Lit). but I can get the numbers back for the most part.

RL has copies of my stories - whew! so, I'm ok there. The only great loss is all of my "stealware" is gone and unrecoverable.

very disappointed

LadyC, I'm very disappointed that you moved the post of Brad Pitt's monster cock. Now I'll never know what one looks like ... sigh.

sk ... don't you dare start sending me links!

RogueLurker said:
LadyC, I'm very disappointed that you moved the post of Brad Pitt's monster cock. Now I'll never know what one looks like ... sigh.

sk ... don't you dare start sending me links!

Don't be so disapointed Rogue.....he posted the links in about every forum on here so I'm sure you can make your fingers walk and find it elsewhere. :D

LadyCibelle said:
Don't be so disapointed Rogue.....he posted the links in about every forum on here so I'm sure you can make your fingers walk and find it elsewhere. :D

The desire to see it has passed ... I'm back to my old self. No monster cocks for me. ;)

RogueLurker said:
The desire to see it has passed ... I'm back to my old self. No monster cocks for me. ;)
Oh, come on monster cocks are sooooo much fun. NOT.

Selena I'm going to have to confiscate that AV.

AngelofDarkLust said:
Oh, come on monster cocks are sooooo much fun. NOT.

Selena I'm going to have to confiscate that AV.

How bout cock monsters, are they fun ;)

Am I going to have to tie you down and teach you a lesson? Or just make you write that story .... and then whip you with edits???

Back