Looking For Future Editing Help

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
I am sorry if I put this in the wrong place, I don't like breaking rules. I am looking for someone to help me with my grammar and punctuation. In about a month I am going to start posting a story I wanna turn into a novella or a regular book. I am posting this now because I want to get comfortable with whomever is going to help me.

This is a delicate topic for me because I have a learning disability so my punctuation and grammar is very bad (I am sure you can tell by this post). It's hard for me to open up because I have been laughed at my whole life because of my writing mistakes. My teachers couldn't teach me, course at the time I was five reading levels behind everyone else, thankfully my reading level is college level now.

I would also like to bounce ideas off you as well, I am looking for someone honest. The topic will be heavily fantasy like dragons and castles and kings and queens kinda topic. If I got to a point I get far on this I would be willing to pay you. Mind you I am without a job and have SSI. But I am sure something could be arranged.

Hopefully I find someone feel free to reply to this or pm me. Thank you in advance and like I said hopefully I didn't put this in the wrong place, if I did I do humbly apologize.

I've been a volunteer editor for 10 years. I've worked with one author who has Asperger's and one who is dyslexic. I not only check grammar and punctuation, but I also check for flow and consistency. I'm not the fastest anymore but I go through each story twice.

I've been a volunteer editor for 10 years. I've worked with one author who has Asperger's and one who is dyslexic. I not only check grammar and punctuation, but I also check for flow and consistency. I'm not the fastest anymore but I go through each story twice.
are you willing to help me on a series. we can discuss details and story if you need to know more.

Back