New Literotica Picture Use Guidelines

Angeline

Poet Chick
Joined
Mar 11, 2002
Posts
27,055
Hi Poets. :)

Please note Literotica's new guidelines for using pictures. They are here. Please take a few minutes to read through them and, if your avatar and/or profile pic violate them, make the necessary changes. You could be banned from the site if you don't. No I'm not scouring your posts looking to get you banned, but neither do I want to see this site taken down for copyright violations. So do the right thing!
 
The new guidelines are really just a clarification of the old guidelines, which haven't really changed.

None of this is going to have any real impact on the poetry boards, since poets tend to be the introverted type, who don't post a lot of self pics, naked or otherwise, and not many pics of other naked people.

What all this means is there are restrictions on the kinds of pics that can go on the Literotica servers. This is the server which is housed deep under Mount Literotica. It's like this, there are some things you don't want in your house, although it's fine if it's in someone else's house.

When the policeman holds up a bag of weed, and says, "I found this bag in this car. Is it your?" you want to be able to say, "Not my bag and not my car."

Quoth the Laurel:
...close-ups, or any pictures where the genitals or pubic area is the center of attention, or part of any simulated masturbation. Artistic full nudes are fine, so long as they aren't spread shots and the person can't be masturbating or simulating masturbation

There goes the cock avs. Again, not a great concern on the poetry boards.

If you just have to include a genital or pubic area pic to get the true poetic effect across, upload it to your own personal server and link it to the post. No one wants to stifle your poetic freedom, or genius, or tumescence.

The usual restrictions to linked pics. No under age, no extreme violence, no hot monkey sex involving real monkeys or barn yard animals. Any images which cross the line will be removed and the poster warned, once.

This kind of thing is usually done by spam bots, so nobody's bff is really in danger.
 
Back
Top