How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you need a credit card for even cheap hotels now a days?

*sighs* I think I've only blown up on two guest who were pissing me off, but both times I was technically in the right to do so. They were refusing to leave, so I got rude.

Wouldn't it be so nice to just strangle them and get away with it? Fuck being nice!

I've been at my hotel for a little over five and a half years.

I have never had ONE guest complaint and have never snapped off.

BUT...the amount of ass whippings I have given in my head can not be measured.

*hugs you again*
 
Hollow and happy, hungry in ways that my stomach never imagined, violent in ways that my mind only fulfills so much, eager for the next chapter to open and for these hooks of my past to pull free of my shoulders.
 
Hollow and happy, hungry in ways that my stomach never imagined, violent in ways that my mind only fulfills so much, eager for the next chapter to open and for these hooks of my past to pull free of my shoulders.

Oooh how aptly put! Did that keep you up all night to come up with? :D

Frustrated, disappointed, hurting like hell.

Patpat Daddykinz, I promise to make more cookies.

*runs by to cuddle an FD*

noms a busy wolfie lady
 
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm kinda bored with this site. I'm bored with the main focus of sexual interest around here, and there haven't been any really interesting conversations to read either. It has decreased my participation in the lounge threads. I haven't participated in the picture posting threads since the crackdown on the image content earlier this year. And writing a scene seems so pointless and ultimately unsatisfying. I have been finding lately that the thing that interests me the most is posting to my stories when I can. I'm even considering taking on one more, though I can't claim to be all caught up in the ones I have. That's how I feel right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top