Your sluttiest moment.......

About a year into our relationship, the Mr, he was the BF then, was in the hospital overnight (nothing terribly serious), anyway he was a little depressed about being there. That evening when I visited him, I felt sorry for him, and to make him feel better, I got into his bed and fucked him. He came hard (guess he needed it), fell asleep and I left a few minutes later.

Just don't do this while he's on a telemetry unit. :D

This was ages ago, but I had a date with a guy, and early on in the date it became clear that we'd end up in bed that night. And we did. There was some kissing and some groping, and I was more than ready...but he apparently had more alcohol than he could handle and became ill. I went back to my dorm room rather frustrated and annoyed, but before I got there I stopped at an ex-bf's room and had some remarkably raucous sex with him. Is that slutty?

This was ages ago, but I had a date with a guy, and early on in the date it became clear that we'd end up in bed that night. And we did. There was some kissing and some groping, and I was more than ready...but he apparently had more alcohol than he could handle and became ill. I went back to my dorm room rather frustrated and annoyed, but before I got there I stopped at an ex-bf's room and had some remarkably raucous sex with him. Is that slutty?

I think it's just called 'college', but it sure is fun, isn't it?

Naw, just fortuitous that he was in. :D

For both of you!

Probably not my sluttiest moment, but certainly a very naughty one. Sitting on a bench in a public park receiving a blowjob from a friend. The naughty part was that from where we were sitting we could see the road her fiancée used to walk home from work....

Had a slightly silly one a couple of weeks ago.

So I went to visit a high school friend of mine (Kate) for the weekend. She's doing pretty well for herself renting a small condo with her older brother (Doug, also a friend of mine and an occasional fuck buddy in point of fact they both were which is important later). She and I hung out mostly getting tipsy on cheap wine and gossiping about friends and what they were up to these days when her brother wandered through stopping to give me a hug and a peck on a cheek (they both know what i do with the other) and I asked him to come sit with us since it'd had been a couple years since I'd seen him (she comes to see me some times but work usually gets in the way for him). He mumbled something about later and work in the morning so I did the only properly mature thing "blew rasberrys and called him a wimp" while we went back to our wine and gossip. Eventually sleepyness came and my friend went off to bed while I stretched out on the couch having failed to worm my way under her covers for the evening. Around 4 I woke up to hear the shower running (the bathroom was off the living room) and decided to have a little fun with Kate who I assumed was in the shower (don't ask me why I assumed it was her I was half asleep and still tipsy) so I threw open the door whispering "I like them hot and wet" only to blush slightly when Doug called back "I thought it was long and hard you liked." We both laughed and I proceeded to mock chew him out for not coming to talk to me earlier me fully dressed and him bare naked his hard cock sticking out. He responded in a matter at least as mature as my earlier one by flicking droplets of water at me and calling me a brat leading to more rasberrys and... well you get the idea lots of juvenile behavior till finally i got bored and said I was going back to bed but that i'd kick his ass if he didn't come over and talk to me before he left for work. A whle later I heard the shower turn off and he came over to the couch in just his towel and leaned down to give me a proper kiss which of course lead me to stealing his towel and shoving it under my shirt so the tip stuck out between my boobs. More sillyness but to get to the good part I wound up getting him to sit on the couch while I knelt before him and gave him a blow job. Somewhere around half way through I heard Kate chuckle and stage whisper "well don't stop on my account on her way to the bathroom." He blushed and said maybe we should go back to his room and I shook my head, hard to talk with a mouth full of cock, and he kept protesting and I refused to stop sucking till finally the voice came out of the bathroom again "oh just get on with it its not like I haven't walked in on her doing worse (and she has). Sadly he didn't have time for a proper fucking (got one later that day when he got home from work) so he just emptied a nice sticky load into my mouth and went back to his room to dress for work. Kate came through not long after (I'm convinced she took longer in the bathroom on purpose she wasn't taking a shower or anything) stopped at my sofa long enough to go "slut" with a chuckle then shambled back off to bed. The only sad part? While Doug gave me a good and proper fucking like I said Kate was hands off all weekend :(

That is a great moment. I bet you think about that every now and again to get in the mood :)

It was New Years Eve/Day and of course I was more than a little inebriated. I was sleeping over at my friend's house because she hosted the party and didn't want anyone to drive for obvious reasons. Met a guy ten years older that night who was pretty cute. I had just cleaned up for bed and was in the living room talking with some people when he plops down right next to me. Eventually he starts rubbing my ass (I was wearing yoga pants so that might not have helped matters) while the conversation was still ongoing. I'm sure it wasn't as discreet as I like to imagine, but I was way too drunk to care. I started feeling myself get wet and when the last awake person left the room I climbed on top of him and we started making out. My friend was still right next to me and I thought she was sleeping but I'm 99% sure she saw and heard us. He told me to go to he downstairs bathroom for privacy, so I did and then we hooked up on the bathroom floor.

Definitely a classy night for me.

I once had a friend who had just had a divorce. She married young and didn't have much sexual experience and was making up for lost time. Whatever. No judge.

Once she called and asked if I could come over. She needed someone to talk to. I drove to her place and as soon as I got in the door she blurted out, "I fucked a woman!"

I said something like, "Ummm, ok. Congradulations?"

"I just... It's confusing. I don't know what I am. I need to see if I still like men..."

And so she took me to the living room and we fucked until she was satisfied.

"So... Still like men?"

"Well... A woman every once in a while is great but I need cock"

We had regular fuckings for a while but grew apart. Fun times, though. Not really *my* slutty moment. But I figure I was a slut by proxy. Everybody should be someone else's slutty moment.

Last edited:
a recent slutty moment:

on vacation at a beach resort where this really hot guy caught my attention. my pussy would get a little wet whenever i'd see him. this one morning, still early in the morning I noticed he was out swimming. so I quickly put on my little bikini and went down to the beach. I sat on a lounger closest to where he'd see me and started rubbing my pussy. as he came out of the water I saw that he was looking over at me. I said 'Hi', got up, and went to him. I told him I thought he was hot and kissed him while briefly brushing myself up against his cock. he kissed me back and asked what I was doing out so early. I said that I want to fuck. we can do it right here. I sat back on the lounger and spread my legs. he sat down next to me, kissing, and fingering my pussy. his cock was getting hard as I took it out of his shorts, rubbing it up and down. getting in nice and hard for my pussy. I got on top of him and rode him good. I thought we were going to break the lounger.

my sluttiest moment was when I posted online about what I panties I had on.

it was exhilarating and stuff

a recent slutty moment:

on vacation at a beach resort where this really hot guy caught my attention. my pussy would get a little wet whenever i'd see him. this one morning, still early in the morning I noticed he was out swimming. so I quickly put on my little bikini and went down to the beach. I sat on a lounger closest to where he'd see me and started rubbing my pussy. as he came out of the water I saw that he was looking over at me. I said 'Hi', got up, and went to him. I told him I thought he was hot and kissed him while briefly brushing myself up against his cock. he kissed me back and asked what I was doing out so early. I said that I want to fuck. we can do it right here. I sat back on the lounger and spread my legs. he sat down next to me, kissing, and fingering my pussy. his cock was getting hard as I took it out of his shorts, rubbing it up and down. getting in nice and hard for my pussy. I got on top of him and rode him good. I thought we were going to break the lounger.

Ummm thats a hot story , do you have any more?? :p

A woman that used to be a fuck buddy called me up unexpectedly one day and asked if I would help her out. She was trying to woo a man online and describing how much she enjoyed going down on a man. The guy would basically tell her, "No pictures and it didn't happen."

So, she asked if she could come over to my house and go down on me on webcam so the guy could see what she enjoyed doing.

I recall agreeing to that......;):devil:

Back