The love stories of Shinagami

amon_darknight

Say Goodnighttothe Badguy
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Posts
6,840
The love stories of Shinagami-Closed-

Closed

It was a clear night, the town was packed with the people, living the night life, out with there friends, girlfriends, wives. Drinking, dancing, happiness filled the sky. A lone man stood atop a tall skyscraper. He looked down as the night breeze blew his hair, his dark brown shaggy hair flowed. He wore a black robe and had a Katana at his side. He grinned as he loved to watch people, especially the pretty girls.

He was different, he was not normal.

He was a soul reaper, a Shinagami. A fighter that defended the city from Hallows and let the souls that were trapped here pass on. To Soul Society. Recently there has been no attacks, its been a easy going time, enough time for Charlie to relax and really check out the pretty girls. No one could see him, so it was too his advantage. He loved the girls that showed off there breasts, small, tight tops, long hair, slutty outfits, he drooled as he saw them dancing, drinking, having a great time...

Elsewhere in the city, Urahara sat in his chair, he looked to the corner and he saw a black cat.

"Find the soul reaper and help him, he is in for a little surprise and I can already tell, he is not going to be ready."

He saw his Hollow radar blinking and headed to downtown, 4 of them.

"This is not going to be good, Kurosaki is not here, so it is up to that lone Soul Reaper, I believe his name is Charlie, go and aid him Goddess of Flash."

He snapped his fan out and smiled as he fanned himself.

Back downtown,

Charlie followed two busty women laughing and dancing, he was ooggling them, checking them out from every angle, they laughed and he saw there breasts jiggling.

"God I love this..."

He than felt someone tug on his robe, he looked behind him and saw a young girl with a chain coming from her chest.

"Go away, I will send you off in a bit..."

He clearly was ignoring her warning and his duties. He was just being a perv... but he looked off into the distance, something was not right...

But he saw the girls stop at a outdoor bar and they started dancing with each other, and he lost his train of thoughts...

"Ohh baby...."

He grinned as he was taking this all in.
 
Last edited:
Shihōin is the former captain of the 2nd Division of the Gotei 13, as well as the former commander of the Onmitsukidō. Having abandoned her command of both positions, she works with Kisuke Urahara and Tessai Tsukabishi, based in the Urahara Shop out in the Human World.

Shihōin is a slender, dark-skinned woman of average height, with golden-colored eyes and long purple hair, which she keeps up in a ponytail. Her standard attire consists of a black, backless, sleeveless undershirt, an orange over-shirt with two white straps on each shoulder, a large beige sash around her waist, and black stretch pants with a pair of lightweight brown shoes, which allow for stealth and easy use of Shunpo.

Though most of the time she is in her black alley cat form, for most of the time it is the best way for her to hide. It enables her to keep an eye on the comings and goings of certain people without being obvious.

She simply nodded towards Urahara and jumped out the window she was sitting in. It had been a lazy day for her and she had hoped it would remain lazy, sadly it always ends all too soon. Using flash step and sensing the soul energy of the one she seeks, finding him on a roof top.

It was clear that he wasn't paying attention to the little girl and she acted real scared. The energy he carried shifted slightly when he looked off to the distance, though became distracted all over again. When she looked to see what he was watching so very intently, a little smirk was heard from behind him.

"It is rude to ignore little children you know."

Her voice was that of a male while she was in cat form, hiding her true identity all the more. Yellow eyes gleamed as she looked at him, then looking off to the distance when she heard the sounds of a hollow coming.

"This will be interesting."
 
He heard the voice and he turned to see who it was.

"What the hell?"

He shook his head and went back to oogling the girls, that's when he heard it. The howl.

"Can't be..."

He again looked to the cat, why was this cat something he heard of before? He looked off to the distance and felt the spiritual power.

"Shit... four of them, large. How could I have not sensed them before..."

He drew his Zanpaktou and leapt off the rooftop, heading towards the spiritual power, he got there fast and fell backwards as he saw the three of them, huge monsters... all looking at him.

"What... what is going on, I have never seen a hallow so huge before..."

He looked to his Zanpaktou.

"Murasame..."

He said with fear in his voice, his body was shaking in fear. He dodged a claw as he rolled away, blocking a sickly tongue with his sword. How was he going to defeat these three?

"Three?"

Than he felt the fist of the fourth, hit him right in the back, launching him through air to crash through a building. He didn't even have time to scream...

The Hallows laughed as they looked to the direction of where the Shinigami came from, to sense another, but they could not see it.
 
She smirked at his response to seeing a talking cat, though she sat and watched him take off towards the hallows. Shaking her head just before chasing after him, she knew the girl would be ok for now. Also, there was no doubt that someone would have picked the soul pressure of these hallows.

"Looks like another rookie, not even two minutes into the fight already getting smacked around."

After looking at the four hallows, seeing they were going in the direction of the little girl, Shihōin was limited physically in her cat form leaving her with only one choice. At least while in cat form she has control over her spiritual pressure and she focused on her shunko.

This technique surrounds her with pressurized Kidō based on the element of lightning. Which can be controlled and used against the opponent ending with massive explosions, neutralizing the enemy.

She used her flash step while attacking one of the hallows from different angles, she is slower in the cat form, however it was enough to distract them. After a few hits she killed the first one, the second one ended up being tougher and knocked her to the ground.

"Damn it. How are they so powerful? These should be no problem for me..."

Growling under breath a little, not wanting to shift into her human form just yet considering she'll be naked. Though, this fight was leaving her with no choice.
 
Charlie pushed the rubble away from him as he came to. He sensed another on the battle field, but could not see anyone. He shook his head as he slowly got up, he coughed once and blood came up.

"Murasame... I need your brother... Masamune..."

He shook his head again as he drew from his back over his shoulder a shorter Zanpakuto, he than yelled out as he did not want another to get hurt and he ran out towards the closest hollow, he slashed out hitting it in the arm, not doing any damage to it, he twirled and danced as he leapt to the sky, seeing he was not doing anything to the huge hollow.

"Shit..."

He saw the others and he was hit again, swatted to the ground as he bounced off the street and laid out, he kept his grip on his two swords as he rolled out of the way of a hollow hand smash.

"What is going on... why are they so strong...?"

He than saw the cat again, what was with this cat.

"Get out of here kitty..."

He stood again, took him a little time, but he stood and he leapt to the sky, using strength he did not know he had left, while in mid air, he saw one close distance behind him, Charlie turned and did a 180 degree turn fast as he stabbed out with his Masamune and got close to hitting the huge hollow in the eye, but from behind he was struck down again, by another huge hollow, this time as he plummented to the ground, he cratered and blood was spit from his mouth.

"I... fai...led... help..."

Where was the substitute shinagami, Ichigo... why was he not here? Charlie knew he was done for...

"Im... sorry..."

He closed his eyes...
 
Shihōin watched as he tried to take on another hallow and noticed that no matter what he did, it didn't phase the creature. There was little choice for her other than to shift, just when she was about to she noticed Ururu running towards her. She just shook her head with both relief and disapproval. She was just a kid after all, although she did pack a punch, a little girl that you do not want to upset.

"Kisuke said you might want this."

Ururu held out a pack which contained all of Shihoin's belongings, this only made her laugh at the convenience of it. After taking the pack, she shifted quickly into her human form and even quicker got dressed.

"Thanks, now go run along, this isn't the place for you to be."

The little girl shied away for a moment, only to pull out her Senren Bakusatsu Taihō which was a Thousand Soul-Killing Cannon): Wrapped in cloth covered with writing, it is a multi-barreled shoulder cannon, which can turn into a rocket launcher to deal with powerful opponents. It can also launch a large cloth to capture targets.

"I should have known you wouldn't leave without having some fun for yourself."

Just then she saw the other kid from the shop, Jinta jumping straight into action with his kanabō, aiming straight for the hallows head. The kid was fast enough to keep out of the creatures swings, dodging every attack.

"And of course, he is right behind you. Go check on that soul reaper first, see if he is still alive."

Just then she jumped back up to the roof tops and started to charge, flash step to the hallow Jinto went after. With her daggers in hand she marked a few spots on the hallow, within seconds a lily like shape took the form of a tattoo where the daggers made contact. All she would have to do was hit the same spot a second time and the hallow would be killed.

Jinto proved to be a good distraction as she pounded on the creature, giving Shinhoin all the advantage. Keeping one of her marks within her sight, focusing on that one spot, she charged and stabbed right into the center of the flower mark.

It took a moment or two, but the creature finally crumbled into dust as it was killed off. These hallows were pretty tough, however, there was very little anything can do against her suzumebachi.

She looked to find the other two hallows and proceeded to charge at them.
 
He opened his eyes to see a cute little girl looking down at him. He shook his head and gasped for breath.

"...."

His body hurt, but this little girl was looking after him. It all came to him than, he heard the battle, he saw there were two new people fighting, one was another kid and the other... what was it, wait...

"She..."

She moved like lighting, it was amazing, but what was even more amazing.

"Such... large... boobs..."

He drooled as his will made him stand, he felt the little girl tugging on his robe as his desire and love for boobs drew him back to the battle field, he saw her destroy one and he cheered in his mind as he made his way back. He tried to lift his weapons, but found he did not have them. He looked around and saw again the magnificent breasts of that beautiful goddess. His hands went out as if he was trying to grab her, but she was high in the air.

"Such perfection... wowww..."

He felt the tugging on his robes again, but he ignored it as he wanted to be near her.
 
Shihoin took off, flash stepping towards the hollow that was ahead as it was reaching for the ghost girl. The little girls scream echoed into the sky as the hallow picked her up and was about to devour her soul.

Shihoin did a massive amount of very powerful punches, shattering the hallows arm into million peices as it dropped the little girl. However, that didn't stop him and within seconds a new arm was reformed.

"Damn it, this thing regenerates..."

She put herself between the girl and the hallow, then proceeded to charge him again. Landing many blows of punches and marking it with her dagger. Although, he was quick and blocked her from landing a second strike to any of her marks.

The little boy and his sister were busy with the other hallow, which meant she was on her own with this one. Before she knew it though, the hallow had grabbed her, pining her arms to her sides so she couldn't do anything.
 
He saw it, the hollow dared place its unworthy hands upon Goddess of breasts! Something over came this soul reaper, a new found mission, his body began to glow, he felt his body healing, everything was like new, but he had no time to contemplate this. He saw his weapons on the ground and he picked them up, he quickly ran, he was phasing in and out, moving so fast, he did not know where this was coming from, but again... no time.

He flashed before the hollow and held his sword out and yelled.

"Byakurai!"

A blue ray shot out from his sword and ripped through the hollow's face and than he pointed his shorter sword and yelled out

"Jūgeki Byakurai!"

A red beam shot crossing the blue beam and taking the head of the hollow holding his Goddess, he flash stepped to her and caught her mid air.

"Goddess... I got you."

Just being near him, she could feel his spiritual power healing her.

"Goddess of breasts... are you ok."

He saw the two kids battling the last one.

"What are these hollow? Why would they come here?"

He than looked to his Murasame and he could hear it.

"I don't know what is going on..."

He sheathed his Masamune on his back and held his Zanpaktou in front of him.

"Bankai..."

His sword looked as if it did not change very much, it went from a black pommel, to a blue and the blade got a little longer. He looked it over and she could see his robe changed to a longer jacket/cloak it seemed.

"Demon slayer..."

He sheathed his sword and saw the last one.

"Goddess?"

He did not know what was going on, where did he get those abilities and this new Bankai, what was happening?
 
The kids were struggling with the last hallow and the screams from the soul it was after could be heard as the hallow held onto her till the very end. Ururu finally made the final blow with her Taiho and it blew up into ashes everywhere, they ran to the lost soul as she landed on the ground.

"I think they were demi hallows and for some reason they wanted that girl..... The one you so blatantly ignored I might add.."

Giving Charlie a slight glare of frustration, also curiosity hid in the glare as well. Ichigo had a similar look when he shifted like that, though this guy is no Ichigo that's for sure. His soul pressure was all over the place, uncontrolled almost like he didn't know what to do with it.

"Come on, lets get her to the soul society before something else happens."

She was clearly ignoring his 'goddess of breasts' comment, brushing her clothes off of dirt and sighing at the blood that stained her arm. It wasn't a deep cut, he had healed most of it. But the remainder was enough to show the tear into her shirt and a cut from shoulder to elbow.

"You can call me Shihōin."

She left out the part of not calling her Goddess, naturally being with cat like nature, the thought of being someone's Goddess thrilled her. It didn't take long to get to the lost soul, there wasn't much to the girls story, least not enough for demi hallows to be after her.

"Well, soul reaper... set her free. Since you were the one that ignored her.."

Of course she kept pushing that back into his face, part of it was playfully tease him, the other part was to simply remind him of what was important to a soul reaper. Though, she had a strong feeling this guy was new and she wondered why they would send someone so new without training into the the world of the living.

"Why are you here Soul Reaper?"

Asking very plainly and very interested in his story.
 
Last edited:
Charlie looked to first her, than to the little girl that needed to be sent to spul society. Charlie has only done this a total of three times. He kneeled down to the girl and took her hand.

"Little girl what is your name? My name is Charlie, I am sorry I ignored you, I had no right to do that. I ignored my duties, and I am so sorry.

His head dropped in shame. The little girl put her hand to his shoulder and she squeezed. She smiled "Charlie, its ok, I forgive you. Please send me off."

Charlie nodded, he was still in Bankai form, he looked to the little girl and placed the pommel of his sword to her forehead.

"Go, find peace in soul society. And..."

He got close to her and whispered into her ear.

"Any pretty big busted women... tell them about me..."

The little girl started to glow and she giggled at Charlie. He stood up and looked back to the Goddess of boobs.

"I really dont know why I was sent here, I woke up and was here. So thats my story. Who are you and what is your story? Miss Goddess of boobs."

He walked a circle around her, checking her out, taking her all in. God she is so hot...
 
She smirked at this guys attitude and noting he kept oogling over her like she was some kind of slutty stripper.

"For starters, stop calling me Goddess of boobs... I have a far better reputation to uphold."

She practically hissed out the word boobs, it was unbelievable that he would so openly say such things. Of course, she knew of someone who would thrive on such a 'title. Shihoin figured she would play with this guys mind a little, giving a playful smile just as she saw the kids returning to them, she shifted into her cat form right before his eyes. Her tail twitching with some agitation.

"Secondly, I have already told you my name, it is Shihoin and as far as my story goes.... It is a long one, this isn't the place for it."

Her voice was a deep males voice, and she smirked again noting his expression at her shifting into a cat. The little girl had picked up her things and proceeded to head towards the shop.

"Well, are you coming Charlie. I am sure you will want something to eat, perhaps even a place to stay....Perhaps even some answers."

Without waiting for a reply, she took off running after the redheaded boy, the little girl stayed behind tugging at Charlies hand trying to get him to follow as well.
 
He took everything in she said and nodded. He could tell she was a very strong woman... cat... he saw the little girl tugging on his robe and he smiled at her. She was so cute, so innocent looking. He felt himself change as he released his Bankai form. His sword changed back as he sheathed it. He started to run trying to keep up with her, the little girl stayed by his side.

He wondered what happened to him, how was he able to shift to a Bankai form? He didn't know any high level kido or even know how to use Shunpo. What was going on? He saw where they were leading him and saw it was a shop of some sorts.

"Wow, Urahara shop."

He had heard of this place, said the owner was into Shinagami occult. He walked in as he saw the little girl motioning for him to cone inside. He did not see Shihoin.

"Uhh, hello?"

What was he doing here? Maybe he should get out of here.. he sighed as he looked around and saw it was a normal looking shop.
 
Shihoin had gotten to the candy shop first shifting back into her human form and plopping down on a big comfy pillow on the floor. At first she was contemplating on what to do with this Charlie guy, it was bad enough they had to train Ichigo for months, she was done training people.

"This guy is a doozy that's for sure. He's more like that little stuffed lion that Ichigo has, obsessed with females boobs and not paying attention to the task. Although....."

Her words were cut off short when she heard his voice in the shop, she could sense the strength of his spiritual pressure still. Of course it wasn't as strong as before, though it did make her curious about him.

"We are in here, come on back."

Shihoin called out to him just as she started to eat the dinner that provided. She left the introduction up to Urahara and let him do the talking while she ate. At the very least, he might have some insight on as to why Charlie was left here like he was.

"He needs some serious training. Think we can use your ..... dungeon? Urahara, perhaps you can kick his butt around for awhile as well."

She grinned playfully, using the word dungeon on purpose even though it was a huge canyon like training ground, though Charlie didn't need to know that.
 
Charlie headed to the back of the place, following the little girl. Be saw Shihoin laying on a cushion and he just drooled, seeing her laid out like that. Her breasts were so perky... they defied gravity itself.

"Wow..."

Urahara chuckled and clapped his hands as he observed Charlie. He spoke and introduced everyone, telling him of this shop and what they did. Charlie nodded and understood, it was a lot to take in, but he did so. Be never took his eyes off her though.

"I would be glad to go into the dungeon with you and have dirty things happen, mistress goddess..."

He bowed to her and Urahara focused on him, whst was this strange power, he was not like Ichigo, but so similar. Urahara told Shihoin to take him to the "dungeon" to get started,.and to also find out anything ahe could about him.
 
Shihoin laughed hard when he mentioned having dirty things happen, it took her a moment to catch her breath she was laughing so hard.

"Oh yes, you will be getting.... dirty... alright."

She chuckled again and shook her head as a big man came up from behind Charlie after they were done eating, grabbed him by the shoulders and lifted him into the air. Meanwhile Urahara stood next to an open trap door in the floor, his eyes gleamed under his green and white striped hat with a sly grin.

"Have fun.."

Was all he said before the big man dropped Charlie down into the hole of the trap door. All the whole Shihoin was wondering to herself what she was getting herself into. It felt like dejavu all over again.

"Seems just like yesterday we were tormenting Ichigo and now we are doing it all over again."

She simply spoke with a smile before jumping down into the hole, landing on the dry dirt of the canyons floor. Wasting no time at all, she attacked Charlie knowing he wasn't ready for such a charge.
 
What was this place, a huge desert inside of that shop! What was the meaning of this. Charlie fell on his back, feeling so left out. What was going on? He sat up, rubbing his head as he looked around, than he felt the spiritual power of Shihoin, she was rushing him and moving slow as to what he saw her do before, but why was she attacking him?

"Hey..."

He was barely able to dodge her first attack as he rolled to the side, he waved his hands in front of him as he was nervous now.

"Im sorry... wait..."

Another dodge as he jumped and rolled to avoid her strikes. But he was distracted, her large breasts swayed with her every move, he was caught off guard.

"Wow... perfect boobs...uhhhhgg"

She struck him with a hard blow to the ribs as he rolled with the impact, but to hos mistake of pinning himself to the canyon wall, he dodged his head as she struck out, blowing a large portion of the wall up.

"Holy hell... stop!"

He felt the pain in his ribs and he looked to her.

"Just what are you doing, trying to kill me?"

He held his side as he looked to her.
 
All she could do is laugh at his reactions as she kept charging at him from every angle, always catching him off guard it seems.

"Sorry? What reason do you have to be sorry?"

She growled and charged him again, her fist hitting the ground and leaving a hole behind. And to think, this is her being easy on the poor guy.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have a long time ago."

With another charge she slammed him up against the canyon wall, her hand around his throat, her lips so very close to his that she could have easily kissed him.

"I want you to stop getting distracted and fight me back. Show me what you got...."

Letting go of his neck she flashed stepped back, looking right at him though she didn't charge this time.

"I'll even give you first shot this time. Try to hit me."
 
Charlie looked at her, still confused. She was so strong, what chance did he have against her. He didn't want to be made a fool of. She didn't eben have a weapon. He spit on the ground and rushed at her, using his bare hands he grabbed onto her, taking her to the ground, he looked down at her, he pinned her down. "I don't see the point in this, you don't even have a sword, how do you want me to slash at you, I don't want to cut such a beautiful goddess." He smiled as he saw her face, he dropped his guard... his mistake, he knew he was going to regret this...
 
Shihoin glared at him as he proceeded to pin her down, listening to what he was saying. Though she remained where she was for a moment then smiled wickedly at him.

"Of course you don't see the point in all this. You are too distracted drooling over women."

She curled underneath him and pushed him hard with her feet just as she did a backward somersault into a standing position.

"If you can cut me, then do so, prove to me that you can. Just because I don't have a sword doesn't mean I don't have tricks up my sleeve."

She held up both her hands and shouted a single word which was followed by a big purple ball of energy. However, she wasn't aiming directly at him, it was more of a way to get him to fight back.

"Stop playing around. Those hallows don't get distracted and neither should you. Come on, show me what you got!"

She hurled another ball of energy at his feet trying to provoke him.
 
He took a step back and raised his leg as the kido ball hit the ground. He looked to her. "Lets make a deal than Shihoin, if I can cut you, than I get to see your bare breasts, how about that, I will come bat you with everything I got. Lets make it interesting" He grinned as he drew his sword, not his main Zanpacktou, but his other one, the shorter blade. "Hey, looking and chasing after hot women is the way to go, it is me." He grinned as he leapt through the air and charged at her, swiping his blade left to right, she was fast, dodging it before he even swung it. She was tactical and he had to adjust to that, he so wanted to see her bare breasts, but she was not going to lose so easily. "I bet you are afraid to show me your bare tits, when was the last time you showed anyone those puppies." He saw the look in her eyes as he swiped down and than tucked into a roll and slashed at her calves, but she was too fast, he grinned as he pointed his sword at her. "Almost got you... don't make this too easy for me..." He grinned at her as he came on again in a flurry of attacks. He wanted for nothing more than to see her bare breasts, but more than anything he wanted to touch them, he wanted them in his mouth, rubbing his cock.
 
She was just playing around with him more than anything. She did want to see what he had to offer and yet he still wasn't taking her seriously, this whole bet thing he made up irritated her as well. It shouldn't be the only motivation to make anyone fight and it seemed to be his.

"Is that the only reason you are fighting back? In hopes to get into my pants? Sorry, it isn't going to be that easy to see me naked."

Though she did have to admit that he was picking up on her moves fairly quickly and he did come pretty close to cutting her. Not that it would mean much to her, she didn't agree to strip for him if he cut her. It was a bet he made to himself that she just simply ignored.

"My personal life is none of your concern. I'm not a slut that just goes around screwing anything with a cock. I sure as hell don't go around showing off my bare tits, as you put it, to just anyone either."

She up her moves a bit more making it nearly impossible for him to keep up with her as he hacked and slashed away at the empty air she left behind. When he wasn't expecting it, she full on charged at him and sent them to the ground with her straddling on top of him, pinning his arms down above his head.

"I'm not playing games here. There are no bets to be made. Why are you not taking me seriously? Is it just because I have boobs? Is that the only reason you are interested in me?"

Shihoin was so close she could kiss him as she spoke, though she didn't linger too long as she knew he would take advantage of her position at any second. With that in mind, she flashed stepped away before he could react and threw another kido ball in his direction to give her a head start.
 
It was so hot the way she took charge, straddling him, letting her strong legs pin his down, pressing her soft, yet so perky tits against his chest, jer lips so close to his lips, he tried to kiss her, but she pulled away too fast. Her lips looked so inviting, looked so soft, she had to be a fantastic kisser. He stood up as she moved away, using her speed. He looked to his zanpakto and shook his head. "Are you afraid Shihoin, are you afraid to bet your magnificent rack, what do you have to lose?" He grinned "unless you are afraid." He took a mighty step forward and pointed his sword at her. "Murumasa, I have faith in you, that you want to help me obtain her perfect tits" he focused his power and soon was surrounded by a blue aura, he gripped the pommel of his sword as a red hue started to crackle around him. "Bankai!" The ground broke around him, sending shards of rocks up into the air, they floated around him like some kind of rock shield. His robe turned into a long jacket, his hair slicked back, he was calm, ready to achieve her breasts. He looked to his other weapon and was confused. He heard the voice. Charlie understood and sheathed the weapon on his back as he took a fighting stance, he seemed to vanish as appeared with a gust of wind. He surprised himself as his hands were on her large breasts, his deadly looking Zanpakto filled with power pressed against her, as he fondled her. Like Ichigo, his Bankai made him incredibly fast. "What perfect breasts...so full, so needed to be touched... come on Shihoin, you know you want me to massage these." He grinned at her.
 
Back
Top