What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, two days ago, I was wondering how in the world I'd ever be able to eat for the next month, and today, my inbox is overflowing with people wanting work done. :eek:

Now, let's just hope that some of them actually, you know, want to pay for it. I get wayyyyy too many damned window shoppers.

Algorithm, the Goddess of Search Engine Optimization, giveth, and she taketh away.

So I was asked what I felt like having for lunch. I said " I have the taste for 5 guys in my mouth again."

Damn that freaking buger chain name!!!

Is it wrong that when I pass a Panda Express, my mouth waters for stir-fried panda?

Yes well I think you can salivate to Panda stir fry with a straight face. I turned beat red, burst out laughing, and had to get out of the car.

Waiting at the contractor’s desk at the plumbing supply store this morning, L noticed a tray of cupcakes. When the sales guy came back with our order, L said, “Does that come with a free cupcake?”

The guy said, “Sure, help yourself.”

Sometimes I just love my husband so much. :heart:

I wore a little black dress today, that has a magenta satin lining (that no one sees)... when I was getting dressed this morning, I realized I had a set of lingerie the *exact same color* as the lining of the dress.

My nerdy little lingerie lovin' heart was over the moon with happiness all day; it was like I had secret super powers or something.

:cool:

So....ripping the dress off in a phone booth and wearing a black/magenta mask? Enquring minds want to to know.:D

OMG I have a day off tomorrow and someone's taking me mushroom hunting in the back forest in the middle of nowhere. I can't wait!

Hang on, is it safe to go into a forest with someone you've only met twice before?

OMG I have a day off tomorrow and someone's taking me mushroom hunting in the back forest in the middle of nowhere. I can't wait!

Hang on, is it safe to go into a forest with someone you've only met twice before?

Yes, as long as your name isn't Little Red Riding Hood. Or Gretel.

Finding out my best friend has a sadistic side <and a lite masochistic one too>. She was not horrified when she showed up at my house and saw my newest flogger; she asked where I got it. Yay! someone who understands in my area!!:nana:

Reading this made me smile too. Thank you, Sir. :)
You're quite welcome. :rose:

Finding out my best friend has a sadistic side <and a lite masochistic one too>. She was not horrified when she showed up at my house and saw my newest flogger; she asked where I got it. Yay! someone who understands in my area!!:nana:
She didn't ask if she could "try it out" on you? I would have. :rolleyes: But then I'm a sadist and a DOM (Dirty Old Man).

No worse than flying across an ocean to spend a week in a hotel with a man you have yet to meet in the flesh. *bats eyes sweetly*

She didn't ask if she could "try it out" on you? I would have. :rolleyes: But then I'm a sadist and a DOM (Dirty Old Man).

One can never have too many of those in one's life. :kiss:

We just cannot cross that boundary. Nope, no no. We seen enough of each others bodies back in the day. Plus I prefer my sadists to be male.

The nicest part of my day, out of a horrible one; I'm about to start house sitting for someone I knew back in Highschool but haven't seen much of in decades. Mucho water over both of our dams, of course. As she was racing through the house, both of us trying to remember the questions and the answers -- I commented on the flogger and the paddle that she had hanging on the knobs of her chest of drawers.

Yanno, that means they get used a lot, not like when they hang on a wall...

We agreed we would fetlife connect when her family emergency is over. :)

The proof of my novel arrived last night! There are a few minor tweaks that need to be made but...man, is it every sexy! (If I do say so myself).

L and I had just put in over ten hours on this reno job (again) and I was totally dead on my feet. Then I saw that brown paper package and in a heartbeat I suddenly had enough energy to run a marathon. We toasted with cans of Molson Canadian (apropos, I think) and then I spent the next few hours just touching it and holding it. Nearly three years of work, in my hands at last!

I am a happy gal. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back