Ready for Opening Night (Closed)

  • Thread starter Lustful_Intentions
  • Start date
She looked back at him behind her. As he made the nerdy confession she smiled, it was kinda cute. When he encouraged her to join him she nodded and moved back next to him, standing very close.. she could smell his distinct scent and she forced herself to focus.

She looked out over the water and could see how this was a great place to be. She looked over at him and smiled, "Thats great! Not nerdy at all if you ask me... its actually facinating."
 
Jack took a long draw on his drink, letting the vodka warm him. The air was blowing in off the lake was starting to cool them a little.

"Well, I imagine it gets old after a while" He laughed "I don't know if I've ever stayed up here long enough to know." His hand lightly fell to the small of her back, mostly as a function of the small amount of space. Their hips were brushed against each other, and her scent taunted him again.

He pointed to the horizon, framing an excuse for the hand on her back "Look, I think that's one of the big ones that brings a lot of the fish in for the restaurants on the lake front."
 
She felt his hand on the small of her back and it sent chills down her spine. She looked in the direction he was referring to and she smiled, glancing over at him.. "oh yeah, there... I see it now."

She wasnt sure if standing so close to him was smart, but she forced herself to be rational, he wasnt having the crazy thoights she was and she needed to pull it together.
 
Jack set his drink down on the concrete ledge, freeing his left hand. Looking over her shoulder, he asked, "Should I get us another? Seems like it's starting to cool off a bit up here." His right hand still lingered on the Kali's back, his finger tips perched lightly. He could swear that he felt her move back against his hand slightly.

He took a chance, deciding to be bold, his left hand coming down around her arm, his mouth moving closer to her ear, "Though, I don't want to take you downstairs if you'd rather stay up here."
 
She dared to look over at him, his arm resting across her shoulder. She smiled, the air had cooled down considerbly and she could feel the chill... although her insides were another story, they were on fire.

"We can go downstairs for one more... if that is really ok with you." She didnt want to make him feel like she was forcing him to spend more time with her than he wished.
 
Jack felt a sudden twinge of anxiety at her words. Was she trying to get herself out of a compromising position? He had both hands on her, after all. Or, was she simply looking to make her way to a warmer spot, grab another drink, and see what happened next?

Either way, she'd thrown the option back at him, as though he wasn't clearly interested in continuing to entertain her for as long as she'd allow it. He lifted his hand from her shoulder, running it through his hair. On her back, his other hand pressed flat, then slid around to her hip, squeezing it lightly, before coming to rest there. Reaching, he picked up his glass, and smiled.

"Kali, trust me, I enjoy your company-your welcome to hang out here as long as you like." He gave a small laugh. "I mean, I might fall asleep at some point, but you're welcome to help yourself to whatever your need. It's got to be better than sitting around your hotel alone, right?" With that, he gave her a little squeeze, lightly turning her back towards the door. "Come on, let's head down."

He let his hand fall from her hip, his fingers ever so slightly grazing the outside of her backside. They silently strode to the elevator, riding down just as quietly.

Opening the door to his apartment, Jack remarked "We can certainly curl up on the couch, if you want, but I can't imagine being in that dress much longer is comfortable. If you want, I have all kinds of looser, more comfy clothing you can help yourself to while I fix us another drink." He smiled, trying to be as reassuring as possible.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
His touching her hip and squeezing her was doing things to her insides that were making rational thoights difficult. She followed him back down to his apartment, "Jack I would choose your company any day."

She smiled as he mentioned curling up on the couch.. the thoight sounded amazing. He made the offer for something comfortable and she laughed nodding, "That would be amazing, if you dont mind. When I put this dress on tonight I fully intended to be out of it by now." She realized how that may have sounded and she shook her head laighing, "ok, that may have not come out the way I meant it too." She blushed a little, "anyway, I would be greatful for something to change intk." She smiled, stepping out of her heals.
 
Her comment force him to smile, then catch himself. Out of her dress was an idea that he could certainly get on board with, but he knew that's not the way she meant it. Jack noted her blush, smiling, and offering softly "If you head down the hall, first door on the right, that's my room. In the dresser, you can find some gym shorts, or boxers, and tshirts that you are welcome to help yourself too. I'll fix another pair of vodka tonics for us."

He started toward the bar, turning to smile. "Though, I'm going to have to get a bit more comfortable, too, if that's okay with you."

Jack smiled as he turned back toward the bar, watching Kali walk down the hall. He was transfixed again by the way she moved, and quite curious about what she might emerge from his room wearing. It would be telling as to what her intentions might be.
 
She smiled, thankful he laughed off the comment. She followed his directions and found herself in his room. It was tidy and the bed was pretty much made. She opened the dresser and pulled out a tshirt. A couple of drawers later she found a pair of athletic shorts. She shrugged and unzipped her dress. Stepping put of the dress and slipping the tshirt on followed by the shorts. The waist was obviously too large for her so she rolled the waist, letting them sag low on her hips. She laughed at herself and remerged in the livingroom smiling, "wow, this is so much better!! Thank you!!!"
 
As she disappeared down the hall, her feet padding on the hardwood, Jack slid off his black dress shoes, then his socks, letting his feet fall bare on the floor. They had been dressed up and formal long enough, and Jack was ready to relax.

Quietly, he went about mixing their drinks, reaching down into the mini-fridge under the bar and pulling out a lime. Slicing it slowly, he dropped the wedges the action produced into a glass, covering it with ice and then vodka. Topping with just a drizzle of tonic water from the plastic bottle he'd left on the bar, he heard his door open again.

Kali had emerged, smiling as she was clearly more comfortable. Even in his loose fitting clothes, her long legs well exposed, she looked beautiful. He walked toward her, smiling "Well, you certainly seem to be a bit more at home, don't you?" It was a teasing tone, meant to make her at ease in his space, his clothes.

Handing her a glass he smiled "One more, right?" They clinked glasses. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get changed myself." His hand brushed her hip playfully as he walked past her, calling over his shoulder "Remote is on the couch, make yourself at home."

Entering his room, he saw her dress hanging off the bed, laid out carefully. He smiled, thinking for a moment that he'd secretly hoped to see her bra or panties on the bed as well. Or the floor. Or off of her, period. Stripping slowly, he pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a tshirt, hanging his clothes in the closet. He grabbed an empty hanger for her dress, and gently hung it over the closet door.

Walking back into the living room, he smiled, only the thin fabric of his shorts between him and her as he walked back out, calling "So, did you find something worth watching?"

He couldn't see her yet, so he wasn't sure where to look for her...
 
She laughed, "so much more at home." She watched him head to his room and took a seat on his couch. She sat closer to the middle than she would with other people. She let her long legs curl under her a little as she grabbed the remote and casually started channel surfing. Her mind was far far from tv at the time. When he asked if she found anytbing she laughed, realizing she hadnt really even been trying.

"Nah. I cant decide. What are you in the mood for? You wanna laugh or do you want some romance.... or do you wanna be freaked out? I will warn you, if you go that route you may need to walk me back to my hotel tonight."
 
Crossing the space to the couch, he took a sip of his drink. "Well, I'll be happy to walk you home, regardless, but I don't want you to have trouble sleeping, so let's avoid scary." Slowly, he lowered himself down onto the couch, one foot on the floor, the other curled under him. The way she had positioned herself caused a great deal of her tanned thighs to lay exposed. His leg brushed hers as he leaned, snatching the remote from her.

"Okay, host's choice now. Let's just find something funny-ish, and unwind. Doing good on the drink?" Jack was feeling a little bit warm, as they'd kept up a steady, if not intense stream of alcohol throughout the evening. His knee was still brushing hers as he flipped though the channels.
 
She smiked as he commented about walking her back whenever. He sat down and their legs brushed eachother and the image of her climbing on top of his lap flashed into her mind and it took real effort not to continue the thought.

She handed the remote over and glanced at the tv as she sipped her drink. She had been drinking for a while now and she was starting to feel the effects of it. "Funny-ish sounds good to me."

When he had finally settled on a movie she set her glass down and settled back on the couch, as it got going she casually leaned a little towards him. She didnt even realize she was doing it but soon she was leaning against him lightly. It was just so nice to have another person to curl up with....
 
As they agreed on a movie, Jack quietly sank back into the couch, feeling Kali slide against him. Was she just tired? Or was this less subtle than anything had been between them thus far? He was conscious not to put his arm around her-that would feel almost too comfy.

That left him in a conundrum, though-he wanted to touch her, desperately. Feeling her head on his shoulder, he let his hand slowly, gently, rest on her thigh, just above the knee. As she moved more closely to him, he felt it drift up until it was resting just under the hem of her shorts. Jack was crossing a line now, and was going to dare Kali to do something to stop it.

His desire had taken control now, and the alcohol was only serving to embolden him. Jack wasn't drunk, but buzzed enough to feel as though he had a true shot with Kali. Her skin was warm to his touch, and she seemed in no hurry to spin away from him.
 
Kali felt his hand on her thigh and she couldnt deny that she liked it. She liked having the connection physically to him. As she shifted a little his hand slid up her leg a little higher and she smiled inside. Was this pushing things too far? She hadnt had the connection strong physical yearning for a man this strongly in a long time. She decided it was worth the risk and placed her hand lightly on top of his, squeezing ever so slightly. She kept her eyes ahead of her staring at the tv as she did it tho.
 
Her hand was warm as it closed over his, and the scent of her shampoo lingered, uninvited but welcome in his nostrils as Jack tilted his head to the side and let it rest just slightly against the top of hers. Gently, he reached forward, setting his nearly empty glass down on a coaster, the droplets of water quickly rushing down the sides and pooling on the leather it had been laid to rest upon.

The movie was one he'd seen a dozen times before, and was sure that it was the same for Kali. In fact, the reason he'd selected it was so that neither of them would get too engrossed in it. That wasn't the purpose at this point. It was here to provide background noise-pretext even. His hand slid slowly to the inside of her thigh, the hem of her borrowed shorts pushed up now, his fingers almost brushing the top of her leg where it met her pelvis. Turning his free hand up, his chilled fingertips lifted her chin, tilting her dark eyes towards his.

"Kali, I'm really glad to have you here, but I admit that I'm struggling to keep my hands to myself."
 
She was caught off guard when he tilter her face up to meet his eyes. She was seeing the same lust reflected in his eyes... she bit her lower lip,
"What do you want to do then? I mean, this is amazing but I dont want to put you in a position where it would be a regret later." She took a shaky breath, their faces were so close she could feel his breath.
 
As her teeth clenched her lower lip, Jack slid his hand up from her chin, his thumb tracing the fullness of her pouted mouth. The fingers of his left hand gently, almost imperceptibly, traced at the hem of her panties-his hand having traveled much further than he'd realized until feeling the fabric.

His breath caught in his throat-did he want this? She was gorgeous, and friendly, and, from the fact that she was wearing his clothes and sitting on his couch late on a Saturday night, at least open to the possibility of something physical happening between them. Of course he wanted it. But, did he need it? Could he handle it? Could she?

Jack sighed, feeling her so close to him. He'd been overly cautious far too many times in his life. The first big risk he'd taken-opening the club, had brought Kali into his life. It was time to take another risk.

"Kali, let's worry about later when later comes. Right now, I can feel something between us, something I want to explore." His fingers gently teasing along the line of her panties. "And I think that exploration starts between your thighs."
 
She was relieved when he told her he wanted the same thing she did. She smiled and leaned in, her lips touching his ever so softly. It was a sweet, innocent kiss but she could feel the need for more immediatly. She pulled back and looked into his eyes before maunuvering slightly so she was sitting on his lap, her head dipping down again, kissing him once again, this time with more passion.
 
Jack leaned into the first kiss, his lips gently grazing hers as she gently pressed against him. His hand slipped out of the leg hole of her shorts as she moved onto his lap, his hand now moving to her hip as she partly straddled him.

His free hand came up behind her head, threading his fingers lightly into her long, dark hair. He pulled her face against his as the kiss deepened, his lips parting, tongue darting out to find hers. Tilting his head, he could feel the heat of her body against his as his hand slide from her hip up her side, his hips pushing up ever so slightly.

They kissed roughly for several minutes, changing head angles, hands roaming over each other's clothed bodies. His hand slowly started to snake up the back of her shirt, unsure if he would need to unhook her bra or not-his shirt was very loose on her.
 
She felt his hands on her and it only fueled her. She ran her hands up his chest, kissing his neck and collarbone. As his hands slid up the shirt she smiled when all he felt was skin, her dress hadnt needed a bra earlier. She rolled her hips against his lap a little asthey continued to explore eachother
 
Jack felt himself getting more aroused by the feel of her soft, supple lips on his skin. His neck tingled where she traced a wet, warm trail across his collar bone.

He needed her-needed to taste her, to feel her toned, silky thighs wrapped around him.

Finding no elastic, no clasps to undo-it only field him more. Pressing his hand flat on her back, he puller her tightly against him. His other hand sliding from her hair, down her side, lifting at the tshirt, the back of his hand grazing up her torso as he lifted it, breaking the kiss. His breathing ragged as he pushed again, moving his lips to her earlobe, whispering "Well, Kali, I know now there's no bra to get in the way, but, I must admit, I'm very curious to see what panties you have on, even if I know I'm going to take them off very quickly."
 
She laughed playfully as she caught her breath. He was intoxicating. She kissed him again as she pulled his shirt up and over his head, their upper bodies now pressed against eachother, skin to skin
 
Her shirt had barely hit the floor when Jack's hands found her breasts, cupping them gently, palms warm as they grazed over her taut, pert nipples. Slowly, as the kiss resumed, his hands slid from the firm globes around her back, his palms pushing against the skin. His mouth found her neck, kissing along it warmly as she pressed her chest against his, a soft, low groan escaping his lips.

His shorts were tighter now-he'd eschewed boxers as he would on any night he'd put on such comfortable clothes with no intention of leaving again. His cock was growing erect-thickening as she slowly and lightly teased her hips against him. Finding her earlobe with his lips, Jack's breath was hot on her skin, he whispered in her ear as his hands slid to the small of her back, his thumbs reaching inside her borrowed shorts. "I wasn't kidding about those panties, Kali."
 
She moaned softly as his breath was hot on her ear. "Then ypu should satisfy that curiosity." She smiled, nipping playfully at his bottom lip. She guided his hand to the waistband of her shorts as she kissed him, her hands exploring his body. She knew he would soon discover her now soaking wet lacy black thong, the wetness evidence of how much she wanted him.
 
Back
Top