Ready for Opening Night (Closed)

• Thread starter Lustful_Intentions
  • Start date
Her long body was way longer than his couch so she curled uo. She closed her eyes and tried to force herself to get some sleep. When he appeared above her on the back of the couch she opened her eyes and looked up at him, "Only if youre comfortable with that."

By the look he gave her she knew he was ok with it. She got up and followed him to his room. She climbed into the bed on the other side from him. It felt good to be able to stretch out a little, her legs not curled up under her. "Much better, thank you."

Jack waited until she had curled herself in the bed. She was long, lean, and polite about only taking one side of the bed.

Still, it was an adjustment for Jack. He'd grown quite used to sleeping right in the middle of the bed, spreading out and taking all of the blankets and pillows. Here, stripped to the waist, in only a pair of old, loose-fitting boxers, he had to take a moment to figure out where to lay.

He let her settle in, smiling as he slid in next to her, lightly pulling the sheet over himself. His right hand brushed her thigh as she curled up.

It was cool in the room-unseasonably so. He could feel her heat, and her perfume still lingered in the air. Content that she was next to him, Jack allowed himself to drift off for a few hours of restless sleep. There was still a long few weeks in front of them to get the club ready, but he couldn't focus on that with her laying, barely clothed, next to him.

She felt him climb into the bed and his hand brushed her thigh. She closed her eyes in hopes that she would be able to get her mind to shut down for the night. She drifted off to sleep, still very aware of the man sleeping on the other side of the bed.

What seemed like no time went by before the alarm went off. She opened her eyes and felt his arm draped over her upper arms and one of his legs was tangled with her's. She opened her eyes and looked back at him as he opened his eyes looking a little confused. She laughed softly and reached over top of him and quieted the alarm. She laid back on her side once again and looked over at him. The light was just starting to come through the bedroom window and she knew it would be best if she got up and got going, but she lingered a minute longer. After another minuye she sat up abd stretched her arms above her head and climbed out of the bed.

Glancing around she spotted her dress that he had so nicely hung for her the night before and grabbed it so she could get dressed.

Last edited:
The sleep for Jack had been fitful. He stirred a bit when he felt Kali reach over him, her hair slightly mussed, sleep still in her eyes. The mattress moved slightly as she slipped off of it, bringing him a little bit more awake. The hanger clanged against the closet door as she reached for her dress, causing Jack to roll over and glance over his feet in her direction, barely lifting his head.

Even in her half awake state, she looked resplendent. He pushed himself up onto his elbows, his voice hoarse from sleeping with his mouth slightly open. Alcohol made that happen sometimes.

"Hey", he offered, "Are you trying to slip out without even saying goodbye? Was I that bad last night?" He smiled, sliding up to lean against the headboard.

She looked back over her shoulder at him and laughed, "Not at all. I was just trying to be considerate." She smiled as she slipped into the bathroom.

She glanced in the mirror and groaned softly, she looked like crap. She ran the water, rinsing her face and the remainder of last nights mascara. Running her fingers thru her long hair to tame the fly aways. She stepped into her dress and shimmied the zipper back up her back. When she opened the bathroom door again Jack had sat up fully and she smiled at him.

"I know youve got a lot you need to do and I would hate to keep you from doing it, no distractions." She smiled as she walked over to him in the bed and leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips, "I can show myself out, Have a good day Jack."

Jack sat up in the bed as Kali disappeared behind the bathroom door. His neck was stiff-sleeping in a different spot in the bed hadn't fully agreed with him.

So, now what do I do? I hope I didn't put our working relationship at risk. He allowed his mind to wander while she dressed. Smiling as she emerged, he folded his hands over his lap as she leaned down. Letting his lips meet hers as she leaned in for the kiss, his hand reached and gently touched her shoulder, sliding down her arm.

"I mean, it's Sunday, Kali. I don't need to run out the door just yet. Do you? Why don't you come back to bed?" He smiled, the glow in his eyes indicating that it was not mere slumber that he was inviting her to join him in.

She smiled, " Well, if you insist." She climbed into the bed next to him again. She leaned back on the pillow, it felt good to relax..

She wasnt sure where this put them, and she hoped it hadnt affected their working relationship, but she wouldnt be able to deny being in a bed with Jack... he was so tempting. She could feel her insides starting to warm up just thinking about him. She could worry later, for now she planned to enjoy herself.

As Jack laid back on his pillow she moved over so their bodies were touching, her hand tracing light patterns on his thigh

Jack smiled gently at her as she laid back down, turning his head to watch her as she gently leaned against him. Slowly, he slid his arm under her head, letting it rest beneath her neck, letting her cuddle in close to him.

The combination of natural morning reactions and her lazily trailing fingers enticed his erection rather quickly. He shifted a bit, hoping that, beneath the thin sheet and his boxers, it wasn't too tell-tale to her. Resting his hand on her shoulder, he gently let his lips graze across her forehead.

Work could wait for a little while-it was Sunday, a day of rest. Or, Jack hoped, at least a morning for sex.

Sliding his hand from his shoulder, his fingers played lightly at the zipper pull. "Kali-you can't possibly be comfortable laying down in that little pink dress."

She felt his kisses on her head abd it made her smile. When he brought up her dress she laughed, "it was hell to get it zipped." But she shifted to allow him to unzip the zipper. She felt it give as he slid it down her back. She slipped it off again and moved back beneath the covers with him again.

Now this was a very good way to start her day!

His hand slowly slid down her back, pulling her naked form in close. Jack smirked-Kali's skin was warm and soft against his, and her closeness fully brought out his arousal now. Fingers trailing lazily down her back, his lips grazed the top of your head.

"Well, this is much more comfortable, wouldn't you agree?"

He reached under the covers with his left hand. Lifting his hips slowly, he drew down his boxers, freeing his cock. Their juices still linger on the thick shaft, he ran his hand gently up and down the length, letting the sheet rise and fall with his slow strokes. He smiled to her, his breath catching in his throat.

"Though, I can think of a position that might feel even better for you." His smile indicated exactly what he meant.

She smiled back at him, "Oh yeah?" She let her fingers lightly run down his stomach and hips, turning her head so her lips met his in a scortching kiss.

Inhaling her scent again, Jack leaned into the kiss. His fingers gently curled around her arm, then slide up, tangling in her mussed hair. His tongue pushed forth from his mouth and entered hers, finding her tongue and deepening the kiss.

Quickly, his left hand moved to her side, pulling her over him, letting his cock press against her thigh as she slowly straddled him, never breaking the kiss. His hand moved from her hip to her backside, squeezing it firmly, breaking the kiss to let his lips find her neck.

She felt him shift her so that she was straddling him. She rolled her hips against him as he kissed her neck. She groanedsoftly feeling his mouth on her neck. Her hands moving down his chest and stomach. Letting her left hand continue down, gently wrapping her fingers around his hard cock. She stroked his full length up and down

Jack groaned softly, feeling her soft, tender fingers wrap around his shaft again. This time, there was a familiarity to it, as though she'd always known just how to grip and stroke him. His hands ran down her back, gripping softly at her skin, kneading it gently. Letting them slowly drift down over her back side, he lifted her slightly, his right hand sliding under her, a finger trailing along her neatly trimmed lips, finding a hint of wetness there.

She smiled as their lips met again. This was becoming way to pleasant to her. In the back of her head there was the thought that this could end up hurting them both, but that thought was so far in the future she shoved it away.

She shifted a little more leading to the tip of his erection entering her. She sucked in a breath. He felt so good inside of her. She started to grind her hips a little so he slipped deeper inside. Her hands running up his stomach and chest.

Jack pushed up against her as his tip grazed her slit. He hungered for her, needing to fill her again. As she pushed back, he relaxed, sinking back into the mattress, his hand sliding to the back of her head, holding the kiss as their tongues explored each other.

As she leaned back and placed her hands on his chest, Jack let out a small moan, feeling her envelope him. Slowly, he pushed his hips in rhythm with hers as he felt her juices coat his cock. Hands sliding down her sides, he cupped her backside, kneading the taut flesh, eyes gently closing as he smiled and enjoyed her pushing against him.

Yes, this was much better than work. As their bodies met he was now fully inside of her, with each thrust of his he was further and further. As she rode him she leaned back, hands on his thighs, looking down at him. It felts so damn good! The force of his thrusts causing her chest to bounce as their bodies came together.

Each time Kali pushed back against him, he lifted his hips just slightly, pushing deeper into her depths. Jack's eyes locked with hers as he leaned up, feeling the tightness of her nipples against his chest.

In a sitting position now, his hands slid up her Kali's back, fingers digging lightly into the flesh. If he'd been even a little bit asleep while she mounted him, he was awake now. His cock throbbed inside her as her juices began to coat his shaft again.

Reaching down, he grasped her left leg, wrapping it around his hip, hoping to deepen his penetration.

It didn't take long before they were both pushed over the edge yet again. Taking her time to recover she looked down at him and smiled. "Now THAT was an excellent way to start a Sunday!" Scooping her dress off the floor as she climbed off of him she walked to the bathroom. Returning a few minutes later fully dressed, "now this time I really am going to get going. We both have things we need to do today..." She walked over and kissed him lightly on the lips, "I'm sure I will see you at some point. Have a good day!" With that she slipped out of the room and let herself out of his apartment.

She found it hard to focus as she went about her day, her mind kept wandering. She was at the club walking thru some things with one of the girls who had shown the most promise.

With Kali having made her way rather quickly out of his apartment, Jack was a bit exhausted. Her juices and scent were still lingering on him when he heard the door to his apartment click shut. Jack drew his legs gingerly up to his chest-he was actually a tad sore after the work out she'd given him over the previous 12 hours. That alone had earned him a day to sleep in a bit, he figured, as his eyes drifted shut once again.

It was after 10AM when Jack finally roused again. He treated himself to a long, hot shower to loosen himself up and chase away the hint of a headache that had formed from the combination of drinking, staying up late and enjoying Kali late into the night. Then, he allowed himself a lazy, slow walk to the cafe up the street for a late breakfast before heading back to his apartment to tend to a variety of mundane Sunday-afternoon tasks.

It was after 4pm when he decided he should swing by the club, if only to make sure the place was still there.

They had been at it a couple of hours and with not having gotten much sleep Kali was done practicing. The girl was doing amazing and would defiantly be a star. As she walked her to the door jack pulled the door open. She smiled at him, "Well Hi there."

Jack was a bit startled when Kali opened the door. He'd not anticipated her being there-or anyone, for that matter. He caught himself and smiled-"Hey-fancy seeing you here," as he brushed past her into the hallway.

"I didn't know you were working any of the girls out today." He looked at the shapely redhead who Kali had been putting through the paces. "Jessie, is Kali taking good care of you?". Jack wasn't terribly concerned with the answer-Kali had proven her prowess in training the girls and being fair with them these first few days.

The redhead just smiled and nodded, and Jack gave an approving nod, looking back to Kali. "I just came to see how much more work got done over the weekend up in the office, and to make sure no break-ins had happened-the alarm's not going in until next weekend."

He shook off the light jacket he was wearing-it had been an unseasonably cool day.

"But, don't let me interrupt you guys if you're just finishing up."

Kali smiled at Jack as he said hello and asked how it was going. They got back to what they were discussing and Kali walked her to the door as she said goodbye. Kali went back to grab her zip up and say Jack at the top of the stairs and smiled waving her hand over her head, "alright Boss, my work here is finished for the day... Don't work too hard!"

Kali smiled at Jack as he said hello and asked how it was going. They got back to what they were discussing and Kali walked her to the door as she said goodbye. Kali went back to grab her zip up and say Jack at the top of the stairs and smiled waving her hand over her head, "alright Boss, my work here is finished for the day... Don't work too hard!"

Jack shook his head as he walked past the pair into the club. He appreciated the fact that Kali was putting in the hours working with the girls, and keeping them on target for the opening in only a couple of weeks.

This afternoon, though, he found himself wondering-what happens when she leaves? Can the girls be trusted to be as crisp and professional without her overseeing them? He wasn't terribly sure of that. It was definitely a topic of consideration for him as he trudged up the stairs towards the office. He was hopeful that the bathroom had at least been completed-it might allow him to spend a bit more time there, and feel like some progress was finally happening.

His feet hit the top of the stairs as Kali came back inside. She gave her good bye and he called out. "What, calling it a night so soon? I was just here to check on the construction, I want to catch up with you, if that's okay."

She smiled and nodded, "sure. I've got nothing but time." She walked over to the main platform and ran her hand across the smooth top. There were definite times where she had missed being front and center, the rush of being in front of all those people. But now she was the teacher.... Paving the way for the new age of dancers, it was important. She wanted this opening to be perfect, she would make sure that everything on her end was.

She heard him come down the stairs again, when she turned to look at him the first thing she saw was the image of him laying in bed that morning. She quickly shook the image away. It was thoughts like that that would ruin what she had built. She had always prided herself on professionalism and up until now it had been the case, so what was it about Jack that changed the game? As he reached the bottom stair she smiled, "any progress? Lots of noise going on up there so I assumed so..."

Last edited:
Back