Ready for Opening Night (Closed)

• Thread starter Lustful_Intentions
  • Start date
Kali laughed playfully. "Well for starters you're very overdressed." As he shifted to slip his sweater off her fingers moved to the button on his jeans, undoing it and pushing them down his hips. As he wiggled them down his legs she smiled and nodded her head appreciatively. "Much better." She sipped her head down and this time kissed along his neck and ear, running her hands over his now exposed body. She felt the muscles she had felt the night before and it only added to how much she wanted him.

Lifting his legs, making it easier for Kali to shift his jeans down and away, Jack leaned back against the headboard. Feeling her hands, soft and warm, as they caressed over his skin, he let his left hand slide gently down her back as she kissed along his neck.

"I agree, it is much better," Jack said in a low, soft voice, his tone filled with want. "But, Kali, now I fear you might be overdressed, and that simply won't do." His hand tugged lightly on her tshirt as he said this, eager to pull it off over her head and free her firm, rounded breasts to his hands.

She smiled, laughing softly. "Well that simply won't do." She lifted her arms as he pulled her shirt off and tossed it to the floor. Her hands still continuing their journey over his body. She felt his hands as they found her breasts. She kissed along his collarbone

Kali's lips, as always, felt soft an inviting as they traced along his collarbone. His right hand continued to work gently along her firm, pert orbs, massaging, thumb trailing over the nipple. His left hand slid down along her thigh, bared by the hem of her short shorts riding up. Deftly, he worked his hand between her legs, still working over top of the thin cotton, and gently pressed against her mound as she continued the cutting a trail with her lips.

Slipping the hand from her breast, he brought it up under Kali's chin, turning her face upwards toward him as he pushed his lips down firmly on hers, exploring, tasting a bit of the wine on her tongue as it pushed against his. He broke the kiss, pushing lips along her jawline, up to her earlobe, whispering as he pushed two fingers against her mound through her shorts and, presumably, tiny pair of panties, "Kali, I want to taste you."

Back