Creatures of Habit

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
a title idea, anyway...but for a Lit tale, or a bad 80s sitcom?

What happens when aliens crash land in the courtyard at the convent and disguise themselves as sisters visiting from a foreign country?

Of course, not being from around here, they don't understand the whole celibacy thing...

Story would have different dynamics if the convent is located in Massachusetts, Mexico, Lombardy, or Las Vegas. One take: the 'nunnery' is a disguised brothel. Similar: the convent is where rich families send their wild daughters. Or: the humans are all TGs.

No need for aliens. Two jazz musicians happen to witness a gangland mass murder. They run for their lives, but there is nowhere to go except the nearby convent. They sneak into the laundry room, get themselves some appropriate garb, and then knock on the front door claiming to be sisters from a far-off diocese looking for shelter. But what happens after dark? Especially in the bunk-bed filled dormitory? With all the sex-starved novitiates and trainees?

No need for aliens. Two jazz musicians happen to witness a gangland mass murder. They run for their lives, but there is nowhere to go except the nearby convent. They sneak into the laundry room, get themselves some appropriate garb, and then knock on the front door claiming to be sisters from a far-off diocese looking for shelter. But what happens after dark? Especially in the bunk-bed filled dormitory? With all the sex-starved novitiates and trainees?

That is a little like "Some Like It Hot!" ;-)

See Also: "Nuns on the Run" and either version of "We're No Angels" (1955 and 1989)

No need for aliens.
The title CREATURES OF HABIT implies 1) non-human creatures 2) wearing nuns' habits. Thus I'll go with aliens. Or maybe giant mantids. Or selkies, were-seals, or even mermaids. Hey, mermaids in the nunnery! Fish on Fridays is no problem, but sacramental wine really gets them loosened-up, wild, willing...

The title CREATURES OF HABIT implies 1) non-human creatures 2) wearing nuns' habits. Thus I'll go with aliens. Or maybe giant mantids. Or selkies, were-seals, or even mermaids. Hey, mermaids in the nunnery! Fish on Fridays is no problem, but sacramental wine really gets them loosened-up, wild, willing...

I see a third option, Creatures means: wild, untamed, a creature of nature and instinct. A wild girl in a habit.

the aliens are to match the "creatures" part of the title (and because I was pondering Alf in a nun outfit).

I'm think of a slightly different perspective

What happens to a person when, after twenty or so years of marriage, bumps into an old lover

Let's say your both on the raid and just bump into each other at a restaurant, cab stand or airport

What happens to a person when, after twenty or so years of marriage, bumps into an old lover

Let's say your both on the raid and just bump into each other at a restaurant, cab stand or airport

I would think that needed it's own post.

Now, when I was typing about giant roaches, in "Men In Black", they were aliens that hollowed out the skin of a human and attempted to "blend in" before the skin could rot.

the aliens are to match the "creatures" part of the title (and because I was pondering Alf in a nun outfit).

"Hey, Willy! I think it's time for CAT-echism. Get it? HAH! I kill me!"

Actually, much as I love ALF, I think humans count as creatures too.

What if it were two guys trying to skip out on alimony payments? They try hiding in a nunnery because nobody would look for guys there. They get signed in as female because the wrong nun had the duty of checking that day. (bad eyesight or negligence on her part, whatever) Maybe only one of them has a clue about Catholicism? "Special" Sisters...

"Nuns on the Run" & "Some Like it Hot" both crossed my mind as well!

What of two novices from another country (raised with different morals)?

Although, the notion of 2 former lovers crossing paths due to a change of habit...that could be a fun story!

"Nuns on the Run" & "Some Like it Hot" both crossed my mind as well!
I envisage "Convent From Hell," heh heh. Two innocent aliens, or dastardly dropouts, or whatever, take refuge in the remote holy site only to find it a hotbed of perversions and demonic fun. Do they succumb to temptation? Are they badly used?

Two twits decide to wear nun costumes and try to get into a nunnery. They are both evil people to begin with, so when they die in a car wreck on the way, they're sent to hell, where they arrive in costume at the very nunnery they were driving for to begin with, only this one has only male nuns. (Both twits are straight) Their hell will be to spend eternity having every nasty disgusting act they were going to do to the nuns done continually to them, instead.

No rest for the wicked!

Back