The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*whispers in her elven friend's ear*

Logan is just special. *softly snickers*

*nips the top of his ear and disappears again*
"Dammit Cait." he wips around but she's gone. He shivers at the contact to the sensative elven ears. "Fuckin tease." he mutters to himself.

-sighs-

Am I the only one that is pleased to see males speak to one another in the lounge rather than seeing the old pissing contests in every goddamned thread.

Oh.. Pardon me a moment.

Warning, this is a rant. If you think it pertains to you, take a breath, remove all vestiges of panties so they dont get twisted... better. good. This is a rant.

Drama... fucking happens. You have an ignore button. But what trips me out is the men around here that dont get along and the women that promote that. Fuck all that. When everyone is getting along its some homoerotic man crush shit but if the males dont agree its them being assholes. for fuck sake. From my view point, which, by the way, I picture everyone naked, so, so much more fun that way, all the bits waggling around! it's awesome. Errr.. people like the drama all of this creates. Not the nakedness in my head... the personality clashes. Do you have any Idea how fucking facinating everyone on here is? do you? from the creatons to the dickheads to the adorable ones i just want to stick in my pocket to have an extra ray of sunshine carried around. albiet a bit sadistic to think of pocketing my own lil thing like that. -squee- No.. I wasnt really making a point. My brain is fried and should be served with toast and bacon. Fuck i need a few more days away from life, lit, and the persuit of an education. Oh.. right. that's what I was saying. I want a penis so I can have a man crush. -nods sternly- I had a point.. I really did. /rant

-sighs-

Am I the only one that is pleased to see males speak to one another in the lounge rather than seeing the old pissing contests in every goddamned thread.

Oh.. Pardon me a moment.

Warning, this is a rant. If you think it pertains to you, take a breath, remove all vestiges of panties so they dont get twisted... better. good. This is a rant.

Drama... fucking happens. You have an ignore button. But what trips me out is the men around here that dont get along and the women that promote that. Fuck all that. When everyone is getting along its some homoerotic man crush shit but if the males dont agree its them being assholes. for fuck sake. From my view point, which, by the way, I picture everyone naked, so, so much more fun that way, all the bits waggling around! it's awesome. Errr.. people like the drama all of this creates. Not the nakedness in my head... the personality clashes. Do you have any Idea how fucking facinating everyone on here is? do you? from the creatons to the dickheads to the adorable ones i just want to stick in my pocket to have an extra ray of sunshine carried around. albiet a bit sadistic to think of pocketing my own lil thing like that. -squee- No.. I wasnt really making a point. My brain is fried and should be served with toast and bacon. Fuck i need a few more days away from life, lit, and the persuit of an education. Oh.. right. that's what I was saying. I want a penis so I can have a man crush. -nods sternly- I had a point.. I really did. /rant
takes panties off....bunches them up.....

... ...

throws them at Logan

-sighs-

Oh.. Pardon me a moment.

hugs the ranting one with a smile and kisses her cheek

No, you're not the only one...far from it I would imagine!
And you did have a point...

nods

You did!

hugs the ranting one with a smile and kisses her cheek

No, you're not the only one...far from it I would imagine!
And you did have a point...

nods

You did!

YOU!

You're one of those sunshine things. mmm... tasty lil happy thing. not bad too that you are breathtaking, have freckles and a personality that makes both sprites and succubi green with envy.

-headshake-

-kisses cheek-

Oh.. Hi there.

-sighs-

Oh.. Pardon me a moment.

Hey. I only have one man crush, despite how I may otherwise get along with fr33k and glad and the others.

Also, I may've just made my keyboard sticky because of the orange I was peeling. So. FD, wherever you are, you better appreciate that shit.

Also some more, if we can find a way to make it reversible, I'll gladly exchange my penis for your breasts. I can play with them all day, you can have a mancrush... win win!

*low chuckles roll through the dark to find her ears*

She knew better than to track him by his voice. The ether was tricky like that. You think a voice or a noise came from a certain direction only to find it hasn't and you've walked into a trap. Nope. She'd have to use a different method of tracking. Wily one. But two could play at this game....

Hey. I only have one man crush, despite how I may otherwise get along with fr33k and glad and the others.

Also, I may've just made my keyboard sticky because of the orange I was peeling. So. FD, wherever you are, you better appreciate that shit.

Also some more, if we can find a way to make it reversible, I'll gladly exchange my penis for your breasts. I can play with them all day, you can have a mancrush... win win!
lmao...

YOU!

You're one of those sunshine things. mmm... tasty lil happy thing. not bad too that you are breathtaking, have freckles and a personality that makes both sprites and succubi green with envy.

-headshake-

-kisses cheek-

Oh.. Hi there.

smiles and blushes at the extremely lovely description

Hello to you too

-nods- Noted

For real and for true. That would be fucking awesome. Though......

Temporary.

I dont want dangly bits forever.

-nods- Noted

For real and for true. That would be fucking awesome. Though......

Temporary.

I dont want dangly bits forever.

Yeah, temporary. I'd eventually get annoyed with no one looking me in the eyes, I'd think.

But for a day. Or two. Maybe three.

Yeah, temporary. I'd eventually get annoyed with no one looking me in the eyes, I'd think.

But for a day. Or two. Maybe three.

That's what pushup bras are for. Yolk them up to your chin. It's close enough.

Oh... Now i'm wondering what Kind of trouble I can get into for three days with a penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back