bi/curious and married

Short version to escape the mod's wrath. My sex life started with a male cousin my age and we did each other almost daily for a few years. Not for a lack of desire, but I didn't "score" with a woman until my 20s. My first marriage was kind of open in that we agreed we could fuck whoever we wanted, but the other had to be there. She used to bring guys home for MMF threesomes. Sometimes overnight and a few weekend camping trips in secluded areas.

After we split up, just once in a while with my cousin when he'd get into it with his wife and spend the night at my place.

thanks for sharing. Seems to be a similar start as many - somehow I missed all that teen boy bonding :(

I’m married and bi (at least I was bi before I got married and still very turned on by men) but I also don’t want just random hookups with CL men. I’d be thrilled to just find a guy (or tgirl) online that I could really connect with, let alone IRL. But most men on Lit etc just want to get off and get lost, it seems.

I’m married and bi (at least I was bi before I got married and still very turned on by men) but I also don’t want just random hookups with CL men. I’d be thrilled to just find a guy (or tgirl) online that I could really connect with, let alone IRL. But most men on Lit etc just want to get off and get lost, it seems.

I agree. Difficult to discover someone like that.

OMG, this is so...... One of my secret kinks is watching 2 guys suck each other off.

Can I watch?

Carol, I'm curious to know if this post should be taken as serious or humorous? If humorous, I think it's very funny as is guys asking two women if they can watch. As if two women want to fuck each other and think, if there was only a guy around to watch us.

I would like to think (albeit romantically), that most people are looking for more than a hookup. Sure, that may be what they want at that particular moment in time, but I think that honestly, deep down, they are looking for something more. Perhaps there is something missing in their lives, or they just arent' being honest with themselves...

I honestly think that if we didn't live in a society of toxic masculinity, and men were allowed to explore their homosexual feelings/desires, as well as their femininity more openly, and treated with society with acceptance and tolerance, the world would be a much happier place, and the incidences of cheating/infidelity would decrease.

Just my $0.02.

:)

I think your .02 is very valid. A hook up is so superficial. I agree I think we are looking for something more. The question is what is "more". I have to say I find myself wanting to find a guy to explore with. I suppose a Tg would maybe make it feel easier. Stupid I know but feelings are what they are. We only have them not control them . Sometimes it feels like I being trapped in what society thinks I should be and knowing sexual wants or any romantic feelings should have no gender specific rules. If you feel something gender should not matter.

I assume there is already such a thread, but I couldn't find it in the recent postings. If there already is, my apologies.

I recently "discovered" my bi desires and had my first true experience with a married couple. Needless to say, the MMF fantasy fills my imagination these days. While my experiences, to date, are limited I am certainly open to exploring more. Only, I am married (20+ years! though no kids) and find the need to sneak around both mentally a challenge as well as just finding the time to meet others for erotic fun.

I would imagine there are a number of others in a similar situation. I'm wondering:
How does one deal with being married: confess? cheat/hide being bi?
How/where does one meet other like-minded guys?
Is it best to connect with another married guy or singles?
How do you know if someone else is bi?

c/l is too hit and miss and sketchy, but seems to be my only resource these days.

7538a299244ba770e9e7e1874f36853a.jpg

Lost_Yonder
Just how a sissy like you should always dress
Sissy sissy sissy!

So I'm married, headed for divorce. Had bi urges for a while.. finally embraced them.

Had a couple of semi regular hookups, guys. One was just sucking and stroking.

The other, started that way..I've now fucked him a few times, and we've had a MMM 3way

I plan more while single

So I'm married, headed for divorce. Had bi urges for a while.. finally embraced them.

The other, started that way..I've now fucked him a few times, and we've had a MMM 3way

I plan more while single

Lucky fucker:) Take pics.

I plan more while single

Nice! Does your soon-to-be-ex have any idea?

wow, that is awesome

I assume there is already such a thread, but I couldn't find it in the recent postings. If there already is, my apologies.

I recently "discovered" my bi desires and had my first true experience with a married couple. Needless to say, the MMF fantasy fills my imagination these days. While my experiences, to date, are limited I am certainly open to exploring more. Only, I am married (20+ years! though no kids) and find the need to sneak around both mentally a challenge as well as just finding the time to meet others for erotic fun.

I would imagine there are a number of others in a similar situation. I'm wondering:
How does one deal with being married: confess? cheat/hide being bi?
How/where does one meet other like-minded guys?
Is it best to connect with another married guy or singles?
How do you know if someone else is bi?

c/l is too hit and miss and sketchy, but seems to be my only resource these days.

did you approach them or them you? How did that happen. I'd have a hard time saying no to that scenario

I agree

I've sucked two cocks and on both occasions, it was just me and him. And it didn't do what I thought it would for me. I just know I'd enjoy it more if a woman was involved; sharing, encouraging, suggesting...

on this " I just know I'd enjoy it more if a woman was involved; sharing, encouraging, suggesting..." saying "I won't tell"

bi

Been bi all my life. In my teens had sex with a guy before a girl. I suppose you can say I was gay turned bisexual. I had sex with different guys then at around 17 or 18 had sex with a girl so u could say I turned bisexual around that time.

I am Bi curious but have never been with a guy. My fantasy is to have a woman ask, coerce and if I resist force me to to suck and receive anal from another male while she watches and or directs the action. I mostly fantasize about being asked to watch a couple have sex and then be invited to perform oral on the woman while the other man penetrates her but having him ejaculate in my mouth. Often in my fantasies I am locked in chastity a the scenario escalates to where I am eventually spit roasted.

Back