Pretty Wife

Best feature (Want to see more)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still hoping to see those club pics... Any pic of your gorgeous wife will be well appreciated:D Maybe her bent over on all fours? Some more of her lips, maybe with something in her mouth? :devil:

Truly awesome! One Pretty Wife is all that and more. Especially luv the public pics, the first cab flash is hot, hot, hot.

The lone adjective 'pretty' does not do the wife justice. She is deserving of a multitude including but not limited to lovely, beautiful, sensual...

Last edited:
Pretty Wife .. Great Thread and Welcome to Lit and The Boards ... You are definately going to be Hit here !!! ... Very Seductive and Erotic ;) .. I pmed You without a reply :eek: .. So here goes lol

Great Cleavage and I admire a Lady with such a Lovely and Natural Bush ;)

Thanks For Sharing *subscribing* ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:

New here, how do I get my Avatar to appear? And how do I have photos actually appear in message?

Thanks!

New here, how do I get my Avatar to appear? And how do I have photos actually appear in message?

Thanks!

you have to have more posts to get an avatar, I think it's 100?

thanks for sharing your pictures, you're so sexy!

Private message for Vegas details & requests

For details on next Vegas trip and requests

Last edited:

Thanks!

Once you hit 100 posts you'll be able to ad an AV. And it appears you've licked the photo in message question. Heh, I said licked (insert Beavis and Butthead laugh here):D

Getting it now!

Thanks for Avatar & Photo advice!

Still looking for suggestions on Vegas photo ideas?

Getting it!

Thanks for advice on Avatar & Photos! Getting it now!

Still looking for Vegas ideas?

• Hot ideas for fun and story after?
  • Photo session ideas, theme and poses?
attachment.php

Last edited:
thank for the great new pics...lovely every glimpse of that lovely bushy puss and your soft nipple-tipped tits

Back