Pretty Wife

Best feature (Want to see more)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would love to see more pics of your luscious ass and breasts. A couple of you licking and sucking your nipples

mmmm....your pics are so sexy...exquisitely so....you have hardened me...ass has to be my favourite...plunging my cock into that beautiful peach and up into that gorgeous slit... fro meore pics i woudl love to see "her dress pushed up to her waist and wet pussy open to his eyes!"...woulkd love to PM

xx michael100

oh yes and those tits are so lovely...so soft and natural...and those sweet little nipples to tease between my lips...xxx michael

that pic of you against a mirror suggests one of the ways i would like to take you from behind...bent over and braced against a wall....i'd like to see yu in tyhat pose...stockings yes!...panties no!...legs spread yes!

mmm...more

Your pictures are so incredibly sexy! Your body is so perfect and your tits are supple and gorgeous! I would love to see some more pictures of that sexy mouth!

Your legs and ass are so scrumptious. I would love to trail my tongue all the way from your feet to your soft ass...and your breasts are absolutely perfect. To suck on your nipples and squueze your soft breasts. THat would definitely be heaven.
Are theri pics of your wonderful pussy?

thanks for the new pics and keep em coming...but what about "her dress pushed up to her waist and wet pussy open to his eyes!"

I'd love to see a picture of you sucking on your finger. Your lips are so incredibly hot! And I those amazing tits of yours! Those nipples are perfect!

I love the tan lines. Your ass is fantastic. And there is a smile showing. And what a baeutiful smile you have.

Southern Fur

I love any of your pictures where you shoe your lips (the facial ones)! You have beautiful lips and the perfect shade of lipstick to compliment them. I wouldn't be adverse in the least to more close-ups of your mouth. The rest of you is amazing, too! Just sayin'!

And I love the furry bush! Never cared for clean-shaved. I like it down there as Nature intended!

Back