What are you craving at this moment?

5aaa88c819b22795.jpg

Chocolate, world peace and a silly man!

Also, someone willing to wash my hair in the shower.

Chocolate, world peace and a silly man!

Also, someone willing to wash my hair in the shower.

If this happens, I daresay that your breasts will probably be cleaner than your hair once we exit the shower! :D

If this happens, I daresay that your breasts will probably be cleaner than your hair once we exit the shower! :D

I'm not really into the shower share thing, because one part of you is always sticking out of the water and getting cold.

What am I craving? In that case, I'm craving some of that hot water on my ass.

Raspberries and white chocolate, with toasted almonds.

Results-
Lemon white chocolate, almond, coconut cake, smeared with raspberry preserves and topped with toasted almond flakes.

I'm not really into the shower share thing, because one part of you is always sticking out of the water and getting cold.

What am I craving? In that case, I'm craving some of that hot water on my ass.

It helps if you have a warm partner to cover the parts not being washed ;)

Bananas. Apples. Eggs and fried wienees. *sigh*

Whoever said fried wienees, over easy eggs on grits, and toast for dipping must have been crazy.

I know I have mental issues. A proper breakfast would resolve 1/2 of that.

A week-long vacation somewhere warm with zero responsibilities. Summer is going to be utter chaos for me, and I’d like to charge my batteries.

People with creative minds instead of disposable yap and a neighborhood dim sum joint/tequila bar.

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160325033254-hk-dim-sum-fook-lam-moon.jpg

Back