The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leslie11_1773404i.jpg
 
the tomatoes and peppers finally met their season's end. :rose: until spring, my friends.
 
Restaurants and bars with shitty sound systems should not be blaring their music. Only went to get some takeout and couldn't wait to jet the joint. :mad:

Get an equalizer or better speakers and learn how to adjust levels. I know it's fun to crank shit up, but having to shout over that crap because it's turned up badly and you can barely hear anyone speaking is annoying as fuck.
 
that sounds like every bar i've ever been in ever.

it's kinda why i hate bars.

I get the point of the joints that primarily play rock/thrash/metal/punk and that stuff, but a good bar will know how to balance it out evenly so it isn't an assault. My tender plays nearly a straight-up punk lineup on Sunday nights, but she doesn't bleed your eardrums.
 
10-second films, yah!

The more, the merrier!

Ultra-short attention span.

Concise, precise storytelling.

Simplified bath or snack breaks.

And not much to remember.

That works for me.

Huh?
 
The little mutt has done it again. She ran out and caught herself a rabbit and came back in the house with a face full of fleas. Thankfully, she is quietly accepting her time in the kennel in the kitchen with her frontline treatment.
 
The little mutt has done it again. She ran out and caught herself a rabbit and came back in the house with a face full of fleas. Thankfully, she is quietly accepting her time in the kennel in the kitchen with her frontline treatment.
That's an awful sound.
 
Truly. After the first tome I heard I've taken to declaring run bunnies as I open to backdoor to the yard. They don't always listen, and the little mutt has proven herself to be quite the little hunter.
And you can't be mad at them for being who they are.
 
Probably not.

Also, where'd that Christmas shirt come from? Its wonderful.

I may have to get louder with my bunny warnings. Thankfully, I have great neighbors. They think that both of the mutts howling in the backyard at the sirens is adorable.

Thank you. It was a birthday gift from dears friends. They know my sense of humor well.
 
So...is Hasenpfeffer on the menu for tomorrow's din-din? ;)
Grandpa was a Quaker farmer raising poultry, rabbits, tomatoes, and walnuts. Grandma was a West Virginia Quaker farmwife who didn't do none of that fancy German cooking. She deep-fried rabbits in a sauce not unlike Col Sanders'. Her mashed potatoes and corncobs were rather better than KFC. We ate well every Sunday.

Then Grandma was seduced by Oral Roberts on TV and sent me to ORU but that's another story. Without rabbits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top