The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.

24048342897_cf969c7027_o.png

Global steel production in 2016
by U.S. Energy Information Administration, on Flickr

aaaaand the company of the first parka jacket I order online gets its sizing measurements from Starbucks coffee cups where a grande is like a shot glass.

It was a sale splurge, but still. Not looking forward to returning this just to wait another two weeks and change for a replacement during the holidays. Never ordering clothes again, only getting tech shit! :mad:

This probably costs more and tells better time but fuck Disney:
41E6SNHJKNL._UX342_.jpg
Fuck Disney INDEED! That place tried to kill me and my family a couple years ago.

My new watch seems to keep good time.
Fifteen bucks, little man. Put that shit in my hand. If that money doesn’t show than you owe me owe me owe. (Sorry, love me some Jay and Silent Bob.)

Nice watch. GWAR-approved. They do Christmas carols too.
I hoped you'd catch that.

Brilliant.

aaaaand the company of the first parka jacket I order online gets its sizing measurements from Starbucks coffee cups where a grande is like a shot glass.

It was a sale splurge, but still. Not looking forward to returning this just to wait another two weeks and change for a replacement during the holidays. Never ordering clothes again, only getting tech shit! :mad:

Brand?

What a monstrously long week. I am so glad this work week is over. I am exhausted. I'm just waiting for the aspirin to kick in.

I got it from here, whose online ad popped up on my work comp after Turkey Day and thought it'd be a fair purchase since I needed a new long parka and I spend more when I go out for eats and dranks.

https://www.gamiss.com

It's a good coat as is, in style and construction, just I expect a specifically sized jacket to follow the same fitting scale they do when I shop at stores and try them on. "Buyer beware" is not just a trite turn of phrase, reckon! :D

I got it from here, whose online ad popped up on my work comp after Turkey Day and thought it'd be a fair purchase since I needed a new long parka and I spend more when I go out for eats and dranks.

https://www.gamiss.com

It's a good coat as is, in style and construction, just I expect a specifically sized jacket to follow the same fitting scale they do when I shop at stores and try them on. "Buyer beware" is not just a trite turn of phrase, reckon! :D

sizewomenbg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back