The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, Red. May I go on record as saying you were sorely missed.

Hi there. ((hugs)) Aww, thanks for thinking of me. :rose: I missed all of you too, and thought of you often, had to stay away from some of the threads, because it was a bit sad to know I couldn't be there with you all. I'm very glad you had a great time, and very glad folks are arriving home safely. :)

Hi there. ((hugs)) Aww, thanks for thinking of me. :rose: I missed all of you too, and thought of you often, had to stay away from some of the threads, because it was a bit sad to know I couldn't be there with you all. I'm very glad you had a great time, and very glad folks are arriving home safely. :)

So far, so good. Still waiting to hear from a few.

Hey sweetie ... why don't you come over here and Gimme Some Lovin' ;)

I got my automatic rifle ready.

I got my automatic rifle ready.

I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!

I ran out of gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to god!

I'll bet you say that to all the girls.

You guys are too sweet. Sorry about the episode Saturday night. Blood sugar problems can be embarrassing and inconvenient. I think I need a keeper to make sure I eat sometimes. :rolleyes:

You were all great. I shall miss each of you every day and look forward to doing it again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back