It's an AH Reunion.

If it's saturday early, this confused knight might

be lurking that is

Come back to Texas and find out. ;)

Lust is immune to distance. If I don't feel it here, I won't feel it there. It'd be nice to feel that itch again, but I'm not holding my breath. People are just too damned disappointing, and I'm not likely to let anyone else get close enough to disappoint me again.

Lust is immune to distance. If I don't feel it here, I won't feel it there. It'd be nice to feel that itch again, but I'm not holding my breath. People are just too damned disappointing, and I'm not likely to let anyone else get close enough to disappoint me again.

And there, ladies and gentlemen, it is in a nutshell.

:rose::kiss: sorry to hear that.

Awwww . . . :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:rose::rose:

:rose::rose:

Please be advised. We ain't all that bad, you know

Yeah, sounds like it's over...sorry to hear.

Yes...

Didn't mean to insinuate you are. Apologies if I gave that impression. :rose:
You didn't.

But live in hope (if only of taking the one way ticket out of here in a dignified, not too painful way).

I still feel grateful for your comment - you've given happiness to some of us. No-one can do more!

:rose::kiss::)

Ah, good.
I can mug up on past doings, then.
Bear, have you read 'Raising Steam' yet ?
Molly, a large glass of your favourite cold vodka awaits you in the Lounge.

Ah, good.
I can mug up on past doings, then.
Bear, have you read 'Raising Steam' yet ?
Molly, a large glass of your favourite cold vodka awaits you in the Lounge.

Better make that aspirin and water. I've a nasty headache. Housekeeping always does that to me. :p

It won't be available in the U.S. until March. Is it out in the UK?

I just finished reading it, and it's good.
Not, perhaps, as good as a few others, but, while it take a long time to 'set the stall out', so to speak, the whole thing speeds up with a dramatic climax.
If you remember Ardent, and the other Grags, you'll have a clue about this one.

Of course, if you'd like to borrow my copy, (on pain of death) I'll send it to you.

Back