Is Foreplay a requirement in your relationship..?

Most times, absolutely! But every now and again, a rough and tumble quickie can really shake things up!
 
I had my question on twitter... needless to say. someone complained and asked that I remove my question. Is that mental?
 
If I initiate it, pretty much yes. Among other reasons, some gentle petting and foreplay is required to test the waters, see if she is in the mood, and get her juices flowing.

If she initiates sex, not so much. If she wants sex, she may start with some kissing and petting but sometimes she just grabs my dick and strokes it till it's hard (which doesn't take much) and we're good to go. At not quite 60, and her at 65, I'm still her "boy toy" and that's fine with me.

The real treat is when she just spontaneously moves between my legs and starts to suck me. Sometimes this is a prelude to intercourse, while sometimes she just wants to bring me off orally with no reciprocation. Why? Sometimes because she says I looked like I needed some stress relief, and others she says she just needed a "taste".
 
Last edited:
I feel like I need to have foreplay to build the pleasure, to enjoy the feel and taste. She likes foreplay to set the mood, or scene, if we are playing. Othertimes it is just wham, bam, thank you ma'am. No rhyme or reason for it.
 
The line between foreplay and sex seems quite blurry to me, and I think it must be common for the two people in a relationship to not exactly agree about what's foreplay and what isn't. For some people oral sex is a main event, and preferable to penetrative sex, while for others they aren't that interested in oral sex. For some people massages obviously seem platonic, while for others massages obviously seem sexual. For some people the first orgasm of a session can be foreplay, while others can't or don't want to continue beyond one orgasm and consider it to be the grand finale, and then there are some unfortunate souls who can't orgasm, so it's neither foreplay nor finale for them. On top of all that, I'm sure there are many people who would prefer some specific type of foreplay that their partner just isn't interested in providing, so even though they would like it to be a part of their relationship, it isn't.
 
You've got me thinking, with the question, about the relatively few times when we've stripped and fucked right there on meeting up, or as soon as guests have left. There's still been a mental foreplay, with us both knowing we've been in an agony of wanting each other.

But in general, most certainly. How can it be 'making love' without it being about each other's face and eyes and hair, breast/chest, hands and feet, calves, neck, back; voice, thoughts, imaginings; soul. And I need her desire for my tackle to be expressed with everything she's got: hands, eyes, mouth, cleavage; as she needs me to adore her honey with thighs and fingers and mouth and tongue and face ... oops perhaps I'm talking sex here! :)
 
If the oven isn't warm, nothing's going in. No Foreplay isn't an option for me- I'm not naturally or easily self-lubricating enough. It can be rough foreplay if that's the mood, but foreplay is required for me unless I offer "I'm not feeling it but you can lube up and dive in" type of deal. Which I do offer sometimes because my sex drive is wonky as hell because of medical issues but I still enjoy it, even if I don't orgasm. And one of hubbys heart medications is commonly used in men with performance problems, so his drive can get pretty high. But I still need foreplay even for that.

Why do you ask? Every relationship has its differences and the person whose opinion(s) matter most should be who you're trying to get in bed. Some people don't need it, or verbal teasing/sexting can get them going before they even see their partner. It's pretty individual and there's lotsa types of foreplay, some even involves canes and straps.
 
I do the texts, the bedroom layout, all of it, but when you find almost every single day that your partner just doesn't seem interested, or should I say... asexual. it kinda makes one want to give up on trying.

then once in a blue moon, she strucks and wants to play, but now do you go ahead and enjoy that? or do you pull: "ah, no thanks, not really in the mood for that today" (Honestly... that would be very difficult for me to pull off, as just the thought of getting intimate gets me hard super fast.

I love foreplay and everything about foreplay, get the body warm and touched up,
give gentle massages all over whilst avoiding the "hot" areas and coming back to them later, thus giving that much wanted (needed?) anticipation and lust.

She wants it, but 9/10 times, not in the mood. headaches... (sex helps with that) but no, not at all interested. oh well, may as well get married, apparently lack of sex happens when you get married?
 
If you're not sexually happy now, marriage isn't going to fix that.

People do have different sex drives and capabilities. If sex is vital as part of who you are, don't marry someone whose drive is no where close. It won't end pretty.
 
It isn't 'required' but it sure makes it better...I agree with aim2plz412 - anticipation is the key.
 
Foreplay is only a requirement because both of us love it so much.
 
I think foreplay and fooling around before the final act blur together and are really important.

When we are fooling around my wife likes to do oral, a bit more than she enjoys receiving. We generally utilized toys for her to get her at least a couple of orgasms before we actually have intercourse, after that she generally also cums from intercourse.

Without all that, not so much.
 
so is foreplay a requirement in your relationship, and why?

Your question is terrible.

"Is eating healthy a requirement of your relationship?"

What does "Yes" and "No" mean?

That people in that relationship never eat healthy? That they would divorce with healthy eating habits? That they would divorce with unhealthy eating habits?


My answer:
Most women hate it when you fuck them when they are not wet enough.
 
Back
Top