Prostitution fantasies

I had traded sex (mainly giving head) for favors and stuff, and kinda thought that was like being a whore a little and it excited me. Then I worked as a prostitue at a brothel in NV for several weeks a few years back. What I thought was whorish behavior before was nothing like actuallu being a whore. I could not have done it if I had not been buzzed or drunk, which I was nearly constantly.

My hubby knows about it all (well, not the details of it all, just the general stuff) and will sometimes call me his little whore. or tell me he is going to fuck me like the whore I am, and that gets me going, but I think that is because I am not really one any more.

Thank you for sharing such a personal story. I sincerely hope I have not given the impression of trivializing what real sex workers go through. I absolutely respect and understand that the reality of prostitution is not necessarily sexy or pleasurable. I just really enjoy fantasizing about it with a trusted partner. I think, as fantasies go, there are many more taboo topics discussed on Lit. x
 
I have always enjoyed the thought of prostitution.

My wife and I have talked openly about it. We have had two naughty scenarios:

  • Going to a bar separately and me pretending to pick her up
  • Taking a truck up to our local truck stop and picking her up there with me being a truck driver and her being a lot lizard

Surprisingly, my wife is more interested in trying the latter! She is very pretty and so we fear that at a bar where alcohol would be involved, there might just be a fight, where as at a truck stop, if done right it would be more controlled. Also, if we got caught, because we have the same addresses and same last names, a police officer would likely understand that we were just keeping our marriage "spiced up."

It is still scary to play out, but I was surprised she has entertained the idea of being a prostitute.
 
As I said above, my wife is very pretty and as such she will dress nicely and is confident in how she looks. That being said, back when I worked she picked me up at work in a rather short outfit, but honestly it was one she has worn to church many times.

This was a shipyard with 7000 workers so this one guy yells out, "Oh my God, look, she's a prostitute."

Luckily my wife did not hear him, but I got a laugh out of that for weeks. Just because a woman is wearing high heels in New Hampshire does not mean she is a woman of ill repute!
 
After reading loveupskirt's post in which he mentions fantasizing about his wife being coerced into prostitution (which I found really hot), I mentioned it to my playmate and we role-played a scenario in which he was my boss, and I came to him for an advance on my pay, as I was in desperate financial circumstances. One thing led to another, and it was incredibly horny. At one point he said, "Earn that money, you whore," and that drove me insane in the best way. x
 
Working in the trades, there is always the fantasy of the hot female homeowner wanting to "work something out" to offset the cost of an expensive home repair, or the husband that "pimps" his wife for a break on my bill, or for a twist the guy hires a prostitute to pose as his wife for the exchange.
 
Working in the trades, there is always the fantasy of the hot female homeowner wanting to "work something out" to offset the cost of an expensive home repair, or the husband that "pimps" his wife for a break on my bill, or for a twist the guy hires a prostitute to pose as his wife for the exchange.

After my divorce and needing help around the house I though a fun Craig'slist ad who would be something along the lines of... you mow, i'll blow but it goes back to the safety issues. I'd have no problem trading services... kind of what happens in a marriage except somehow one partner ends up continuing to do the work without getting the sex!! Lol
 
If you get a rush from just roleplay, I think you should try it for real. I did it for a while, and have to admit I had some of the best orgasms of my life. Did I need to do it? No, so maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much. It really is a rush. Also maybe just a freak lol. I like the idea of being just someone's cumdump.
 
When my wife and I were first married, we found it difficult to pay the rent and often fell into arrears. I had a crazy fantasy that to resolve the problem my wife would consider prostitution. One night as we were making love I shared my fantasy and was totally gobsmacked when my wife confessed that she had agreed to sleep with the landlord to pay off our debt. Apparently, every fortnight when I was working the late shift he would call by and fuck her. This went on for over a year and only stopped when she had saved enough to allow us to move to a new apartment. So be very careful what you wish for!
 
Well now

If I were to be rude, i would relate some of my overseas prostitution adventures, in several fun lingos. Black, white, brown, yello, loved them all! As we all know, reality is better than fantasy.

Best choice: Frankfurt, 1998. 3 floors of babes.
 
I have a couple of related stories

I have roleplayed with several ladies online that they were dropped off by their boyfriends or husbands on a street corner and that they would drive around the block and pick them up. But instead of picking them up they kept driving by enjoying the sight of their wife/girlfriend dressed all slutty on the street corner. Then I pull up and proposition them, and out of anger they agree. This has been a fun Roleplay.

I also travel a lot for work, and have on a couple occasions arranged for an escort to come to my room. The ladies have always been pretty, sexy, and passionate. I always picked ladies that were at least in their mid thirties and usually over forty.
 
Escorting observations.
Generalities.
Younger girls are most likely in for the money.
But many 40 plus girls really liked sex, got tired of the pick up bar scene and went online.
 
I feel this is an age old fantasy of a lot of women. But one that is always best kept as fantasy. My wife though has never confessed to fantasizing about selling herself. But honestly the thought has crossed my mind. I've imagined, for whatever reason (mostly it would be the thrill of doing it), my wife playing the role of a hooker. She gets picked up and paid for by a man she'd generally not find very attractive. He takes her to a sleazy motel then he fucks her however he wants.

Then on the flipside, I like the idea of paying for a male escort for her to enjoy. A young stud of a man that she finds very attractive. I pay him handsomely and get them situated in a nice hotel room. With a nice big bed. Then all night he's basically her fuck toy, his sole purpose is giving my wife as much sexual pleasure as possible.
 
I have absolutely had the fantasy of being paid or bartered for sex...especially the notion that I am there for his service and nothing is off limits.

I have actually called out "fuck me like you paid for me" before. :D

I think it's incredibly fucking hot. But part of me really enjoys being used. ;)

Even as a teenager, sometimes before I masturbated, I would get made up with excessive make up to make myself feel like a cheap prostitute. Still enjoy lots of makeup and dressing revealingly to this day. It would be really hot to be all done up and approach guys asking if they wanted a date. :D

I'd love to meet you somewhere sleazy, pick you up and take you to a cheap hotel and fuck your brains out
 
I can honestly say I have never thought of this, but I guess in reality I have been paid in one form or another.

Trisha on the other has been here. Not of her own choice..
 
what?

Very interesting thread. Had no idea so many would be aroused by the idea of selling access to their body.
What about the prostitute scenario is so arousing? The fact that someone finds your body so attractive they will part with ash for access? "Illicit" sex? Naughtiness?
 
I can honestly say I have never thought of this, but I guess in reality I have been paid in one form or another.

Trisha on the other has been here. Not of her own choice..

Who's Trisha?
 
My gf once wanted to play that game. Wasn't sure if she was just in a playful mode or just wanted to make some easy money... :))
 
*deep breath because I have pissed of enough people today*

Trisha is my world. My fiancee, my office assistant and 2 million other things.

And you know what else she is? Lucky. To have someone like you say such beautiful words about her...
 
I met dated a girl I met as an escort. She got into escorting because she loved sex, did not want any commitment and got a better selection of guys online for pay then at a bar scene. With escorting she could get references from other girls so she felt safer the just meeting someone. And with the money she could pay for a room to meet someone at. In addition to feeding her sex habit she ended up with pretty good money.
After our first visit she said she liked me and cut the rate in half then later cut it in half again just to cover the room. Then we met at her house and had no charge. Later we started dating but I could not get her past the sex. She would come over to my house to out to dinner and just as we were ready to leave there would be a trail of clothes to the bedroom.

I seen a few other girls that were brought into the hobby by a bi girl. She would go to the pick up bars, see a girl and show her how easy the hobby was. Most of these girls were 40 to 55 in age and lots of fun. If you were nice to them and treated them well you were in for a nice fun time. If you were a dink, you were out in 61 minutes.

The point being, most of these escorts are not much different then any other horny person. They are just opening up opportunities to satisfy there needs and cash in on it while having some really hot sex.

So please do not judge.
Or.................
What would you do for a Klondike bar?

:):rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::)
 
Last edited:
Dollie

My husband first read this post and wanted to comment. I have ways of controling him even though in life he controls me. So the following answers are mine. He may add later. We both could probably comment on each of your comments.
Keep in mind I have never been a whore and have never accepted money for favors. Does jewelry, drinks, cheap clothes, or other material things count? Those were just bonuses and made the men feel good.:)

hahaha - nice. I wore the same little dress in Memphis and was offered a free ride on the mechanical bull. "Kick your boots up, girlie." he said as he helped me on. What was I thinking???
Memphis is a fun place to dress like a slut and tease men. Almost got kicked out of Graceland once for improper dress.

I have always enjoyed the thought of prostitution. My wife and I have talked openly about it. We have had two naughty scenarios:
  • Going to a bar separately and me pretending to pick her up
  • Taking a truck up to our local truck stop and picking her up there with me being a truck driver and her being a lot lizard
It is still scary to play out, but I was surprised she has entertained the idea of being a prostitute.
We lived close to Peoria. Remember when "if it plays in Peoria?" They had lots of whore houses, bars, and strip clubs.
My young husband often dropped me off outside a low life strip club and I went in alone dressed worse than a Peoria hooker. Or we'd go in together and men would swarm around buying us drinks. All in fun and somehow we stayed out of touble for years.
Also he became a trucker. So I heard all the lot lizard stories and highway flasher stories. I became his highway flasher for over 50 years. He calls it play it back.

As I said above, my wife is very pretty and as such she will dress nicely and is confident in how she looks. That being said, back when I worked she picked me up at work in a rather short outfit, but honestly it was one she has worn to church many times.
This was a shipyard with 7000 workers so this one guy yells out, "Oh my God, look, she's a prostitute."
Luckily my wife did not hear him, but I got a laugh out of that for weeks. Just because a woman is wearing high heels in New Hampshire does not mean she is a woman of ill repute!
Before he was a trucker and even later he'd sometimes take me up to the big factory to show me off to his friends inside the big chain link fence. Someone talked me into hanging my bare boobs thru the holes in the fence while men felt them. One time a security guard chased us away and we never did that again.

*deep breath because I have pissed of enough people today*
Trisha is my world. My fiancee, my office assistant and 2 million other things.
Don't worry darlin how many you piss off. We're here for fun and to share things we did that I never ever knew other women did. I'd probably done more if I knew.
In all my long life I have never accepted money for sex. Yes I've been offered it plenty of times. Actually recently. I have always done what I do to please my husband and his friends.
Way before I met him my own sister and mother were training me to be a whore like them. So what ever you all think of my hubby, he saved me and he's been good to me.

Many times we had fantasies about selling me or trading for a special car he liked. But those were only fantasies. There were times when he shared me with others telling them to pretend I'm their private whore. Back then intercourse was not part of it but pretty much anything else. It was fun pretending to be a hooker. But it's been more fun pleasing my husband and making his fantasies come true.
 
Denny

tes.
So please do not judge.
Or.................
What would you do for a Klondike bar?

:):rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::)
Hell, about now I'd trade my wife for a Klondike bar!
I was gonna comment on this prostitution thing. But my wife did a fair job.
I can add that I've gone to a whore house no more than twice when barely legal.......... or before 21. I worked with a relative of the owner, a black woman. I had a burning desire for young black pussy. Probably like many young white boys.
I was getting more than enough at home and when camping. But none of it was black.
So that's about all I have to add. I paid for sex maybe twice and from what I remember it was cheap and fun. I'd tell who the Madame was but someone might have to kill me.

I also remember almost begging my young wife to become a prostitute. I'd tell her she's built for that line of work. Hell I had no idea what prostitutes were built like except those in old western movies.
 
Back
Top