Wishes of a broken heart (closed)

dando20

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Posts
976
Dane panted, having only been hours since he was lost from the tour group in the Egyptian desert. He mentally did a face palm, wondering what he was thinking trying to get a closer look of the pyramids just to get a better picture of it. Was it really worth getting some views in his Facebook account? He groaned again, in frustration and fatigue. More so fatigue. In honesty, The real reason for going to Egypt is because he wanted to get away from his home in the States, trying to forget about his B-word of a cheating ex-girlfriend who took half his stuff when they broke up, leaving him with barely anything...but it seemed that it only made him even more angry. She broke his heart and made sure it hurt....for no reason at all except that he wasn't 'man enough'

Dane went to kick off some sand, tired of his many misfortunes, using the little strength he had but seemed to have hit a rock...a glimmering rock. he got down and pulled it up, only to see it was actually some sort of...fancy bottle? Not caring about it's strange design, Dane opened it and shock the opening to his mouth, desperate enough to think it might have water in it.
 
Rooka had spend a thousand years or more calling this bottle her home. It wasn't what the stories had described as a genie lamp. It was simply an old ancient spell bound blue glass bottle that she had been cursed to call her home. Once upon a time she had given herself to a man who promised he would make her his bride.

He had taken her virtue and convinced her of his undying devotion and love for her. It was by accident that she found him offering the same to her sister. In her overwhelming grief and despair she killed him. Her sentence was an eternal life of servitude to whomever wished it. The thought at the time thinking it would only be men that found it and used her to fulfill their wishes.

She had multiple Masters over the years. Most would summon her and use her body for their pleasure as they contemplated their wishes. She learned a great deal of the typical man. They were selfish, greedy, and self serving. Of course who wouldn't be with three wishes. After their final wish and completing it for them. She was released from having to obey, and could simply retire back to her bottle and ignore their attempts to get her back out.

Over a hundred years she had enjoyed her solitude sitting in this bottle in the middle of no where. She had been lost in a sand storm by an explorer. With any luck he perished. As she lay upon her chase feeding herself grapes she felt the bottle shake.

Another sandstorm she assumed waving her hand to secure everything remain upright and in place despite which direction the bottle was turned. Up, oh crap it was being lifted up. The lid opened and she felt it tipping. Her eyes adjusted to see teeth and a tongue. Making a small stream of water she allowed it to flow as drops. Her thought was to for him to replace the lid and toss the empty bottle.

The only way she had to make her presence known was if he rubbed it.
 
Dane sighed in relief, feeling water flowing in his mouth. He moans in satisfaction, feeling the cold wetness in him, satisfying his thirst. It wasn't much water, but then again, he was desperate.

Dane then notices the bottle, wondering why a unique looking bottle was lost out there and even contained water. Dane looks at it closer, rubbing the sand off the rim of the bottle.

"Well..if anything I can get some sort of fortune from selling this.." Dane said with a smile.
 
One, two...'no not a third' she grumbled to herself. Three. The cyclone of air that she hadn't missed spun with a feverish veracity as it spun around the inside of her bottle swooping her up into a spiral motion. This of course caused the bottle to shake as possessed entity until a puff of smoke emerged like a volcanic eruption.

Once the smoke cleared she stood before him in her red genie outfit hovering over the ground. She wasn't about to touch her delicate bare feet to that scorching sand.

She looked at him blankly and with a monotone voice she said "You have rubbed the magic lamp of Zau. I offer you three wishes, use them wisely. The rules are as follows: You cannot wish for me to kill some one, wish for more wishes, or wish for love. You will only be my master until the third wish is complete, until then I am your humble servant. However if you want anything material you must wish for it."

He at least wasn't hideous like many of her masters had been in the past. Though he did look a bit shocked. It was rare, but on occasion it did happen where her bottle was rubbed by accident.
 
Dane gaped at the woman that appeared out of nowhere. He had to be dreaming..or suffering from severe heat stroke. How else would he explain a beautiful hot chick coming out of some fancy bottle...like...like a genie...Just what he needed...Hallucinations with his depressions.

"Ughh..ok..." Dane mumbled, trying to make sense from all this as he was losing consciousness from the shock of what he just saw and being in the sun for too long but failing fast. "G..give me a minute, Miss Hallucination.." Dane mumbled hilariously...before falling back unconscious.
 
Rooka raised her eyebrow slightly as the human babbled and then fell over. She cocked her head and examined him as his chest rose and fell indicating he was still breathing. 'Yep he did it by accident' she thought to herself. The thing about her curse is she couldn't allow him to just die when she had the means to prevent it.

With a few snaps and whips of her hair she conjured them up a canopy tent, and a nice comfy bed beneath him. A bucket of ice, some cool drinking water to re-hydrate him. The rest of his injuries, sunburn and such, they wouldn't kill him. Only the heat and dehydration was his enemy today.

Sticking a wet rag over his lips it should inspire him to suck on it, generally that would render someone awake. She sat upon a cushion eating grapes and waited patiently.
 
An hour passed as he groans, slowly walking up and looks up, seeing he was in...a tent? He feels a wet towel on his head. Dane quickly sits up, remembering seeing a woman appearing out of smoke...the same woman that was sitting right in front of her...eating grapes.

"Oh....So...it.....wasn't a dream...or have I gotten insane?" Dane said, feeling very worried about his sanity. "Umm...either way.....hello?" Dane said in a nervous tone. He wasn't sure if he was even still at the desert. he place seems so cool...and comfortable. He then noticed he was on the bed...where did those come from...or all of this for that manner?
 
Last edited:
She cocked her head curiously at him as he awoke looking bewildered. As he spoke to her she looked at him blankly. "Hello" Language had changed in so many ways over the years. "I am not a dream, I am the genie of the lamp of Zau. You have rubbed the magic lamp, by accident it appears. I offer you three wishes, use them wisely." she paused for a moment to give him a chance to absorb what she had just said.
"The rules are as follows: You cannot wish for me to kill some one, wish for more wishes, or wish for love. You will only be my master until the third wish is complete, until then I am your humble servant. However if you want anything material you must wish for it." She looked around the comfy surroundings she had provided.
"Consider this a gift, or an incentive to render you awake so you make complete your wishes."
 
"I...I see...a genie..............A GENIE?!" Dane said in shock. This wasn't a dream. He really stumbled into a genie. This was....amazing...what could he do with his wishes? Would she try to trick him? Did the wishes have to be literate? What could he get with this that could help long time? Why did she seem sad?

So many questions swirled in his head as he got a bottle of water that was next to him and took a big gulp. Dane sighed, calming down a bit, trying to show some tact.

"Ok..umm..first of all...thank you for saving me...er....I didn't get your name sorry..." Dane asked, not wanting to be disrespectful. "Also you mentioned...Zau?....That doesn't sound Egyptian...at least I don't think so" Dane said, seeing he was not really savvy in Egyptian knowledge.
 
She watched with amusement as the man seemed to come to terms with the fact he was in the presence of a genie. Slowly she popped a grape in her mouth and chewed on it as he seemed to revel in his good fortune.

Hearing him thank her wasn't a first but it was a rarity to find anyone who found themselves in possession of her thanking her for saving them from death. Most just complained that it took her too long, or the fact they were in danger to begin with.

She listened to his questions and waited till she was finished chewing. "My name is Rooka, and Zau is the ancient Egyptian city that they now call Sais. I have been cursed to this bottle for thousands of years and served many of masters over them. Now if you're ready, what is your first wish?"
 
Dane thinks, wondering what to make for his first wish. He didn't want to rush it but it seems this genie...or Rooka as her name is call, wants to be done with the wishes. Guess being cursed to grant wishes would pisses them off at some degree. He sighed, still thinking of what to do. He still sees he was in the dessert, away from any sort of civilization. He needed help and he thought might as well uses one of his wishes to help his situation...but how..

Dane then thinks of a wish that could help...even be a bit fun. "I wish I was able to teleport to anywhere I can imagine, along with whatever or whoever is close by to me." Dane said, hoping he worded it well.
 
Rooka nodded and placed her grapes to the side. For this wish he would need an object to activate it. It would also have to be something that only he could use. So if it fell into the wrong hands it would be useless. Producing a little plastic cup she handed it to him and said "spit". A pair of scissors appeared in her hand as she took a small clipping of his hair. Then they disappeared as she retrieved the cup from him. Dropping the hair in the cup she produced a lid for it.

Rooka shaked and shaked and shaked the cup. Crossing her legs she then covered the cup with both hands and concentrated. With a puff of smoke, she opened her hands and revealed a key chain.

"This" she said holding up the key chain. "is your teleportation device. It is activated by you placing the round one to your lips and kissing it. It will then give a light glow only you can see. You whisper the name of the destination. When you are ready you will cover it with the other one and press. Be sure that you are clear in your instructions. Or you could end up in the wrong place."

Assuming he was eager to try it. She clapped her hands and the entire tent and furnishings disappeared. She placed herself back in the bottle and summoned the lid to close it.
 
Dane looks at the keychain and sighed, seeing it was so simple but knowing it was so powerful. A device that could get him anywhere in the world. Though he will have to be careful that he doesn't end up somewhere off track, even moreso than he is now. He took another sip of water and grabbed the fancy bottle before kissing the round part of the keychain.

Seeing it glowing, he whispered the name of the motel in Cairo Egypt, where he was staying before taking the tour. He then closed the keychain and pressed it, hoping that it worked as it should.
 
The key chain let off a small vibration and a mist of lights surrounded him and his bottle within moments he was standing in the middle of his hotel room holding the bottle.

He would probably feel lightheaded and a little disoriented after each teleportation. With every plus there was a minus. A knock came on his door.

"Sir Dane, are you in there?" the hotel manager had come to check to see if he had returned because his tour group had marked him as missing. He wanted to be sure that they hadn't truly left him behind. It was bad business for Tourists to die in the dessert because their tour guides hadn't paid attention to people dropping off.

**
Rooka laid back on her chase lounge in her bottle and let the stress of having to be another persons servant roll off her back. He was one wish down. Two more and she would be able to be lost again for a century or more if she was lucky.
 
Dane tries to stand, still dazed from the teleportation. He groans, opening the door and saying he was fine. "I'm ok...I uhh..managed to trek back here. I know I worried the tour group and I apologize for that." Dand said, feeling a bit better, afraid he would throw up at the manager.

"Umm..if it's not too late, I would like to ask for room service" Dane asked, feeling like getting some delicacies of Egypt. Maybe as he has his meal, he can figure out what else to wish for...Something worthwhile.
 
In her bottle, Rooka created a hot rosewater bath and took pleasure in its soothing effect. After a sufficient amount of time relaxing she got out to take a nap. It had been a very long time since she had to use so much magic. Adding some extra fluff to her bed she crawled into it and enjoyed a nice nap.

'only two more to go and then i can disappear back to no where.' she told herself as she began to drift to sleep.
 
Dane asked for two chicken meals and two bottle of spring water, using room service. Dane sets the meal down on the bed, getting the genie bottle and uncorking it. "Hello? Rooka?..." Dane called out, rubbing the rim of the bottle to call the genie out.
 
As he rubbed the bottle her eyes flew open and she was puffed into smoke which then appeared before him completely naked. She hadn't dressed for her nap, and when called she had no choice in appearing. "Yes Master?" she said appearing before him with her arms crossed over her rather vulturous breasts.

She had no thoughts of modesty. "Have you decided on your second wish?"
 
"Well...actually. I wanted to offer you a meal. I don't know if you get hungry, but it's a thank you for helping me in the desert" Dane said with a smile, showing her a plated chicken meal alongside his own meal. "I really appreciate it" Dane said with a smile. He wouldn't know what he would have done without Rooka's help.
 
Rooka looked at him as if he had three heads for a moment. She cocked her head slightly and turned around putting clothes back on. It had been a very long time since anyone had thanked her, much less tried to do anything nice for her.

"you're welcome" she said finally remembering the correct response to the manners that had been rarely used. "Though it was my duty to see you lived and fulfilled your wishes."

She looked at the chicken, it actually smelled really good. She of course survived off magically created foods. She couldn't remember the last time she had a real meal. Taking a seat at the little table looking at her meal she said "Thank you, I haven't had real food in a very very long time."
 
"You're welcome. I'm not sure if genies can even eat, but I felt I should show my gratitude." Dane said as he starts eating his own meal. "So....what were you doing...or rather...your bottle was doing there in the desert. I figured it would be hidden in a dungeon or forgotten temple or something like that" Dane said, half jokingly.
 
Rooka took a small bite of her meal and chewed it thoughtfully. "Once the three wishes are granted the bottle hides itself. It could be in a cave, in a tomb, in or buried deep within the sand. It's a prison, and a punishment. It is a curse of eternal damnation. It's purpose is to not be found, or allow me interaction. The deserts sands shift with time and storms. That is how you found it. But to answer your question, yes we do eat. I create my own food with magic. It is enough to sustain my life, and the taste is similar to real food. Have you thought of your other two wishes yet?"

She didn't see a point in becoming too attached tot he human. Like all the others the third wish would seal her fate and back to solitude she would go.
 
Dane frowns, feeling some resentment from Rooka. Like she wan't nothing more from Dane and kist wan't to get the wishes over with. "Am I....really that much of a bad company to you?" Dane asked as he keeps eating, feeling a bit saddened and frustrated.
 
"I would not know" she replied blankly. "I have only just met you. Perhaps you are the same as others, perhaps not. But in the end the results are always the same. You will eventually take your third wish, and I will be gone from your life. Over time you will forget my name and people will think of this as simply a story. By delaying the inevitable it will only make it harder on each of us."
 
Dane frowns, seeing she was very emotionless about this. how could she bee so cold? Dane had a feeling it wasn't just about having to grant wishes to people for all eternity.....could something have happened to her?

Dane soon finished his meal, putting the tray and plates aside. "Ok Rooka....I'm ready for my second wish." Dane said, pausing a bit before he continued, making sure he got it right. "But before I do, answer me this. other than the rules you mentioned, is there a limit to how grand the wish can be?" Dane asked with a stoic face.
 
Back
Top