What's the craziest thing you've done for sex?

JinSun

dame un beso
This should lead to some good stories.

When I was 19 I stole my little brother's kiddy play tent, drove 70 miles to pick up a girl, drove 70 miles back, then set up a tent made for a toddler on top of a hill in the middle of a construction site and fucked the brains out of this chick. Spent about 60 bucks in gas not to mention the shit I got into for not telling my mom where I was.

It was worth it though. Huge titties just call to me.

Yes

Awesome

Who says romance is dead?

I used to buy fight passes off eBay so I could fly to see my hot blonde I was dating at the time.

Pre911 so a 6pm flight meant 515 airport arrival.

Nothing quite like skinny dipping with her.

When I was 19 I stole my little brother's kiddy play tent, drove 70 miles to pick up a girl, drove 70 miles back, then set up a tent made for a toddler on top of a hill in the middle of a construction site and fucked the brains out of this chick. Spent about 60 bucks in gas not to mention the shit I got into for not telling my mom where I was.

You didn't fuck anything's brains out at 19 and at 19 why the fuck would you need to tell your mum where you were at?

Awesome

Who says romance is dead?

I used to buy fight passes off eBay so I could fly to see my hot blonde I was dating at the time.

Pre911 so a 6pm flight meant 515 airport arrival.

Nothing quite like skinny dipping with her.
I respect that
You didn't fuck anything's brains out at 19 and at 19 why the fuck would you need to tell your mum where you were at?

Sure I did. I lived with my mom and didn't come home that night. It was never the norm and I'd never done it. Of course she was worried and pissed.

The craziest thing for sex: getting married. Didn't matter that we were totally wrong, It was us against the world, and fuck fuck fuck.

The craziest thing for sex: getting married. Didn't matter that we were totally wrong, It was us against the world, and fuck fuck fuck.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it also sounds like you divorced for sex too.

FlashyEachAngora-size_restricted.gif

Some parameters of life never change, no matter how old you get! :D

errr...how huge were the titties? :devil:

hey...

Some friends and were shooting pool at this poolhall where we always hung out. This girl that we knew and would sometimes let her hang out with us, came running into the pool hall telling us how these guys had grabbed her and threw her into a car and slapped her around and tried to get her to tell them where her brother hide his dope.(mid-level street dealer)
She was able to get away when they stopped for gas.
So we got together about 7 of us and went to another friends house who we knew had some guns. We got a couple semi auto 22 went and shot up these guys house.
When we got back to the pool hall she had line up and she sucked off the four of us that stay for the reward.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it also sounds like you divorced for sex too.
We divorced because we were unsuited for reality. We both learned, and did better the next time around.

Some friends and were shooting pool at this poolhall where we always hung out. This girl that we knew and would sometimes let her hang out with us, came running into the pool hall telling us how these guys had grabbed her and threw her into a car and slapped her around and tried to get her to tell them where her brother hide his dope.(mid-level street dealer)
She was able to get away when they stopped for gas.
So we got together about 7 of us and went to another friends house who we knew had some guns. We got a couple semi auto 22 went and shot up these guys house.
When we got back to the pool hall she had line up and she sucked off the four of us that stay for the reward.
How much of a narcissist does one have to be to think anybody would believe this?
Even the people who fall for the old Nigerian prince scam don't see any credibility in that story.
Psychology is weird.

So reading through this entire thread, I've noticed a common problem.

Too many men fall for a sexy pair of tits, long hair, nice legs, or some other superficial shit rather than delving into the personality of the woman, or analyzing whether the woman complements their lifestyle and ideals. Then they wonder why they are left cold, hanging on the geebee all upset.

Too many men fall for a sexy pair of tits, long hair, nice legs, or some other superficial shit rather than delving into the personality of the woman, or analyzing whether the woman complements their lifestyle and ideals. Then they wonder why they are left cold, hanging on the geebee all upset.

I'd say there's a good mix of both. The door swings both ways. It's for fun anyway. What crazy things have you done for sex?

I mean, the thread's not called, "What's the craziest thing you've ever done for a relationship?"

That's a different subject.

I've never really done anything crazy for sex, but I've sure as fuck done shit I didn't want to, it just wasn't "crazy". I went hunting with my ex and let him fuck me after neither of us had showered for like three days. I mean... that's not crazy it's just real fucking gross.

You never feel clean after something like that. Right now sometimes I'm just like, "God damn I'm gross. Why did I do that? That was so nasty."

Like in the woods and shit...

Edit: Now that I think about it, people have done crazy shit to fuck me, it's just kind of always been sex flowing in, not out. Kind of like one of the other posters. I've done sex to get crazy shit, rather than done crazy shit to get sex.

hey...

risk my life, having sex with a separated wife whose husband was quick to grab his .44 semi-auto. However not knowing this neighborhood (EAST ST Louis) I was a little slow on the uptake---BUT when the inevitable happened I learned a very valuable lesson.
You cannot put on a pair of jeans in a freefall from the third floor window.

Came very close to drowning on a wild Greek island girls vaca in my twenties, after drunken hot sex in the sea with a smoking hot fireman! We both had to be rescued by the rest of his crew, and I was naked but too drunk to even care!!

Back