What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. As much pain as I am in right now your thoughts are making me smile. I am pretty damn scared. I also realize that the surgery will take care of the pain. Just wish the pain was gone now.

Thanks everyone. As much pain as I am in right now your thoughts are making me smile. I am pretty damn scared. I also realize that the surgery will take care of the pain. Just wish the pain was gone now.

Prayin for you man....

That I should step away from the keyboard and get ready for work... but I've missed this place and want to stay!

I know they leave bodies in situ for a long time now...but seriously...it took the French police 8 hours to find a 4 year old under them?

You will be in and out of surgery before you know it ....the waiting is the hardest part....you will do well...think positive! No more pain from the stones...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back