Link To The Watch (open role play)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
Defenders I wish this was under better circumstances

It has been five years since we last saw each other, five years since the defenders operated as the global peace keeping force we all vowed to be, five years since the bombing of our headquarters that lead to the accords and the end of the defenders. It was my job as your commander to keep you safe to protect and lead you in our most trying of times. Whether I failed or not..... Well you would know better than I but I do know one thing.

The world needs its shield again

I've kept tabs on most of you so I know you guys know how bad it is out there. The world is once again on the brink of war. Maniacal forces, ancient enemies, and greedy governments have once again rises after they managed to defeat us. Every day some thing new is happening and innocent civilians are getting caught in the crosshairs.

And that I can not abide

Its time for us to come back, to once again take up the mantle of shield and sword for our planet. You all come from different places, different nationalities. The powers you wield and the technology you use represent the best of humanity and our will to live. It is once again time to take up arms, to show the earth its hero's are still here.

That humanity is still defended


..............................

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1313896
 
I was inmy humble blacksmith shop when I heard the faint chime of a new message emenate from the room where I hid my past. No one ould know for it would only lead to death and destruction, something I had spent my life trying to stop, af least until the sheep turned on their sheep dog.

Making sure no one was nearby, I entered to see who had contcted me, sure it was either a misdirected missive, or someone selling me the latest version of snake oil.

My heart stopped when I saw HIS name. I involuntarily bowed slightly in respect, then opened the message. I read it four times before my brain could fully comprehend it all.

I slowly reached out and touched the screen making sure this wasn't a dream. "After all these years..." I mutter to myself.

Without another thought, I stripped off my peasant clothing and began my transformation into the man I had tried to leave behind. Soon I was dressed, armed and ready. I took a deep breath and sent back a message

Templar is enroute.

Leaving behind the village I had served as blacksmith, I mounted my steed and started my journey to rejoin my comrades and set things right once again.
 
Back
Top